Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR No gym or library for Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
How can an incel go to gym without wanting to kill himself when seeing those perfect foids around? This is too much mental strong. My gym journey was ruined by this, so I started running at parks, but those big rounded asses r also there!!

I've tried studying at library facing directly the wall, but some foid always have to share desk with me because the library is crowded. I gave up on both studying for better wage and gym. Sole reason, and I wish I was kidding, sole reason is the constant mental masturbation provoked by perfect body foids

You need your own personal gym and library

If you’re able to sit around looking at others then ur not working out hard enough.

If ur getting stressed about another person sharing a desk at the library then ur not studying hard enough.

Basically you have a lack of commitment.

Those are the only places I go

Try and get used to it or adapt. Exercise out in lonely places. Become wildman. New values - your own.

Record their bare feet in the library