Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No girl has ever fantasized about me. ever.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Since im a manlet, no girl has ever fantasized about standing on her toes and kissing me. She has never fantasized about me having rough, animalistic sex with her. She has never fantasized about me spooning her. She has never fantasized about me smothering her with hugs and kisses. How can I continue to live knowing this? no girl will get butterflies in her stomach with me. I will never be a girl's world. I will always be nothing. Just a failed autist in life. I don't know how long I can take this.

what is your height?

VeneratedPassionateKronosaurus max 1mb

You say that like every guy isn't in the same boat

cant believe this was the life i was born into. i would rather be a fly on the wall than a fucking human honestly. fuck this trash life. as manlets, not only are we disposable to most of society, women also ignore our existence and treat us like shit, and on top of it all we're labeled as the bad guys for being angry and bitter about it. And just when you thought it couldnt get any worse we're also facially ugly repulsive subhumans doomed to inevitable suicide all thanks to our selfish parents.

I cant tell today from yesterday anymore they're all the same to me now. Work, Rot, Repeat. Game over. We deserve a medal for how far we've made it without roping

Last edited:
agree, being manlet sucks

I'm sorry to heat that, brother.