Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No friends

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-
I'm grotesque looking, I just want a hug

As we speak, a foid is having intimate hugs with a good looking chad. They are staring into eachothers eyes as they hold eachother in their arms, enjoying their company, feeling like they are in heaven. Meanwhile, we just hug ourselves, we have no one to love or to be with. Life is unfair, brocel :cryfeels:

As we speak, a foid is having intimate hugs with a good looking chad. Meanwhile, we just hug ourselves, we have no one to love or to be with. Life is unfair, brocel :cryfeels:
I feel you brocel I wish I had tears all I have left is impotent rage

Even if you made friends with normies, most of them would despise you and talk about you behind your back

Last edited:
Fuck this clown world

Graycels don't have the skill to kill themselves, sry
I suggest you stop arguing with this user, He will just reply KYS over and over again, I blocked him because hes an obnoxious prick

I suggest you stop arguing with this user, He will just reply KYS over and over again, I blocked him because hes an obnoxious prick
Good idea, will do

That said, impotentragecels probably need to do that sometimes as therapy

Go and hang yourself imbecile cunt. No one cares. Your own family Hates you.

Good idea, will do

That said, impotentragecels probably need to do that sometimes as therapy
Who? If me my balls still work, I just hope to find a foid someday, Just too ugly, I gave up on trying, Atleast i finished college even tho it was soulcrushing being mogged EACH day!

Who? If me my balls still work, I just hope to find a foid someday, Just too ugly, I gave up on trying, Atleast i finished college even tho it was soulcrushing being mogged EACH day!
Nah, I mean the guy telling everyone to rope. Maybe he would rope if he didn't get the chance to express his rage, idk

Yeah, college can be awful, mine had plenty of people partying, getting laid, etc. Good job making it out alive

You're insolent

Nah, I mean the guy telling everyone to rope. Maybe he would rope if he didn't get the chance to express his rage, idk

Yeah, college can be awful, mine had plenty of people partying, getting laid, etc. Good job making it out alive
I'm not you so why would I? Larp also a cretin like you simply does not go to college. I have a good Coping mechanism

I had no choice, I was forced despite full anxiety and no meds, My parents didnt agree to medicate me until 50% of the year was over

I had no choice, I was forced despite full anxiety and no meds, My parents didnt agree to medicate me until 50% of the year was over
No one cares stop jestermaxxing

Eek, even after getting through that, probably hard to recover from years of anxiety in college. Good luck though

Do you have any plans moving on from college?

This will go away as you age.

Eek, even after getting through that, probably hard to recover from years of anxiety in college. Good luck though

I feel like ripping your heart out and furiously stomping it till it stops pumping. I will gauge your eyes and rip your intestines for skipping rope.

I worked 2 more years after that, Worked 5 more years before that, I just been waging until recently this is my 2nd NEET year

As we speak, a foid is having intimate hugs with a good looking chad. They are staring into eachothers eyes as they hold eachother in their arms, enjoying their company, feeling like they are in heaven. Meanwhile, we just hug ourselves, we have no one to love or to be with. Life is unfair, brocel :cryfeels:
FUCKS LIBERALS AND FUCK DEMOCRACY

81c88de29a153a68e3728c3b0b90e398

Only way to solve modern problems atleast for now

Aren't we all ? I have two friends and my family. Yet I feel completely alone and isolated. No one to share my pain with.
You can't relate to me I have nobody nobody

You can't relate to me I have nobody nobody
Orphan ? If so I truly can't. But if you do have parents I bet we are pretty similar. If I died tomorrow aside from my mum no one would give much of a damn.

Orphan ? If so I truly can't. But if you do have parents I bet we are pretty similar. If I died tomorrow aside from my mum no one would give much of a damn.
I'm all alone, I do have parents but don't live with them I got kicked out and live in this government house