Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No, foids can’t detect your personality that you have online

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

So this bluepillers I found somewhere says “we’ll even if you only act like that online they can tell you’re creepy by body language the way you look at them the way you talk etc”

I can assure you that most foids irl just don’t pay attention to us and usually don’t even notice us, and if one talks to us because we’re walking in a building handing a paper for a job or some shit I doubt they notice our Personality in fact if they ever even talk to us casually they don’t even see it. The idea that we use aggressive body language or aggressive facial expressions is retarded. Most of us just use normal everyday body language and facial expressions like everyone else. It isn’t even remotely difficult to do. And most of us don’t even bring up dating or incel related topics so how can “the way we talk” be how they detected our personality I mean this argument is retarded.

if Ted bundy, date rapists and domestic abusers can hide their personality easily then so can an incel. Many of us were rejected way before being blackpilled

Not true. My .co post history made me an incel. Women can sense that.

Foids really like me when I go Chadfishing though. I really don't behave any different, apart from putting more effort in insulting them.

IT trying to debunk me

Lord meeks is an excellent example of how having a good personality (jawline) and being a good human being ( he beat a kid and is a thugmaxxed gangster) can attract foids.

You said you werent going to post about inceltears anymore

Lord meeks is an excellent example of how having a good personality (jawline) and being a good human being ( he beat a kid and is a thugmaxxed gangster) can attract foids.
You said you werent going to post about inceltears anymore
No I said I’d post less frequently. I didn’t say never

what ever chads says is good incel = bad

This actually happened to me. I was talking to a divorced curry roastie who had no idea what i looked like for a few months. One of our conversations steered towards inceldom. I didnt tell her iam an incel @ 32 for obvious reasons. She started whining about how some of these toxic incels attacked her online :feelskek: :feelskek: .

I should have gone "bitch iam one of them".

This actually happened to me. I was talking to a divorced curry roastie who had no idea what i looked like for a few months. One of our conversations steered towards inceldom. I didnt tell her iam an incel @ 32 for obvious reasons. She started whining about how some of these toxic incels attacked her online :feelskek: :feelskek: .

I should have gone "bitch iam one of them".
IT prolly assumes she detected your personality but I doubt she did

On discord people think I’m great before they see my looks. I dare say I personality mog many men. However, when my looks are discovered, all my progress is shattered. If I was good looking I would be loved but as is I am ignored and memed now. There’s an emote of me on a discord for people at my school called :gigavirgin: I’m not even larping I showed it on Sparrows Song’s discord its legit

On discord people think I’m great before they see my looks. I dare say I personality mog many men. However, when my looks are discovered, all my progress is shattered. If I was good looking I would be loved but as is I am ignored and memed now. There’s an emote of me on a discord for people at my school called :gigavirgin: I’m not even larping I showed it on Sparrows Song’s discord its legit
Wow

over
Meeks is like the top 0000.1% of males. Imagine having dark skin AND blue eyes. Both things women love. How rare is that? Let alone having good bone structure.

over

Meeks is like the top 0000.1% of males. Imagine having dark skin AND blue eyes. Both things women love. How rare is that? Let alone having good bone structure.
Meeks doesn’t even have dark skin

High IQ. You were already discarded as a mating option in the milisecond women first looked at your face if you're really ugly.

High IQ. You were already discarded as a mating option in the milisecond women first looked at your face if you're really ugly.
If depressed people can hide their depression, date rapists can hide their date rape desires, domestic abusers can hide that they’re going to abuse you, then we can easily act bluepilled irl

If depressed people can hide their depression, date rapists can hide their date rape desires, domestic abusers can hide that they’re going to abuse you, then we can easily act bluepilled irl
"It's somehow different". It's tiresome to argue with people about certain things.

"It's somehow different". It's tiresome to argue with people about certain things.
IT seriously think looks can never play a remote factor

Foids really like me when I go Chadfishing though. I really don't behave any different, apart from putting more effort in insulting them.
I Chadfish too and I don't talk any differently than I would irl.

@Edmund_Kemper
High iq.
I am currently working on a post based on a study that says that people online cannot know your level of neuroticism. will notify you and others when I've posted it

@Edmund_Kemper
High iq.
I am currently working on a post based on a study that says that people online cannot know your level of neuroticism. will notify you and others when I've posted it
Can’t wait to see it

This is only a surprise to cucks.

This is only a surprise to cucks.
IT actually think “but they can detect your body language and your facial expressions” like as if that’s difficult to hide

IT actually think “but they can detect your body language and your facial expressions” like as if that’s difficult to hide
They think foids have mind reading powers, and only chads and tyrones can fool them.

They think foids have mind reading powers, and only chads and tyrones can fool them.
Yet date rapists and domestic abusers and depressed people can hide it but we can’t jfl

Why do IT have so many virgins and sexless male members then? These people are retarded, they dont have a clue what they are talking about.

Why do IT have so many virgins and sexless male members then? These people are retarded, they dont have a clue what they are talking about.
Maybe they have a bad personality by being creepy simps?