Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No foid will ever look at you like this

Cope ,Then why are u on this forum
To not beat on a dead horse with posts like this.
Yes we won't have "xyz" that chad has, it's so water is wet.
Also the audio is obnoxiously loud

Cope ,Then why are u on this forum
Cause i am an incel, and i am free to do whatever i want. Or at least I feel like I am, even though I probably am not and there are numerous limiting factors. However, not giving a shit is the smarter option since, in the end, you can't do anything to change it.

Cause i am an incel, and i am free to do whatever i want. Or at least I feel like I am, even though I probably am not and there are numerous limiting factors. However, not giving a shit is the smarter option since, in the end, you can't do anything to change it.
Fair enough

Doesn't matter, anyway:

View: https://youtu.be/XleOkGsYgO8?t=33

go suck his dick then
Heroin
★★
Recruit
Joined Dec 7, 2022
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread No foid will ever look at you like this
Followers
Follow
Ignore
Watch

Start chat

Start conversation

What pisses me off is how everyone is always concerned about the guy breaking a foid’s heart as if women aren’t the ones who have a thousand men a day hitting them up and aren’t the initiators of most breakups. No, men’s hearts don’t matter. We don’t even have them according to man hating soyciety

typical retarded gray

my mommy does

typical retarded gray
Your opinion about me is very well-founded, oh yeah.

I literally haven't done anything to you, and you verbally attack me without any reason.

You were probably not the smartest guy in your class...

Your opinion about me is very well-founded, oh yeah.

I literally haven't done anything to you, and you verbally attack me without any reason.

You were probably not the smartest guy in your class...
using normie insults are we? go back to soydit you cuck

"haven't done anything"
*tells me to suck dick of the best member on this forum*
yea sure buddy

"haven't done anything"
*tells me to suck dick of the best member on this forum*
yea sure buddy
I simply told you what you probably desire: to suck the "best member of this forum" dick.

I simply told you what you probably desire: to suck the "best member of this forum" dick.
stop starting fights for nothing gray go do that on Reddit where you came from

stop starting fights for nothing gray go do that on Reddit where you came from
I have never been part of the Reddit community.

If I sometimes ask about the meaning of certain words or expressions, it's because I'm not fully familiar with the slang and terminology of this forum, as I come from a non-English-speaking country.

I have never been part of the Reddit community.

If I sometimes ask about the meaning of certain words or expressions, it's because I'm not fully familiar with the slang and terminology of this forum, as I come from a non-English-speaking country.
Nerding speech bubble

Sheboon jumpscare near the end

@Heroin you took the bait so hard it’s not even funny :feelsbadman:

Instead they laugh in my face

What pisses me off is how everyone is always concerned about the guy breaking a foid’s heart as if women aren’t the ones who have a thousand men a day hitting them up and aren’t the initiators of most breakups. No, men’s hearts don’t matter. We don’t even have them according to man hating soyciety

I've noticed this too it's incredibly fucked up acting as if a female ain't capable of emotionally destroying guy. Then again they are sweet innocent angels who can do no wrong lol

I've noticed this too it's incredibly fucked up acting as if a female ain't capable of emotionally destroying guy. Then again they are sweet innocent angels who can do no wrong lol
No one should really be surprised about how society coddles women. They pretty much see women as children so they have to do everything to protect the children.

At least we're free to avoid people and live as hermits now that we've graduated or dropped out.
Your parents aren’t gonna take care of you forever