Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Father = death

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
An entire generation of young, Western males are growing up with absent fathers. Without a father figure in their lives, boys grow up to be directionless, incapable, rebellious young men who struggle in the world. It is an absolute disaster.

Women have played their part in this. Divorce favours women, fathers end up forcibly separated from their children by the state only seeing them on the off day leaving the children to grow up with women and the state (public education - home schooling is even illegal in some countries). Women actively cheat on their spouses/partners, tearing apart the nuclear family all because some hole wanted her fill. Education teaches young girls that marriage is bad and hedonistic sexual activity is good, creating yet another generation of single mothers, absent fathers and broken children.

Chad is just as guilty. He marries later on in his life spending his youth fucking whore women, knocking them up and getting them pregnant. Many an absent father is Chad. Chad will even cuck a man in a relationship, having him raise the offspring oblivious to the fact that the child isn’t even his own.

The solution to this is by making adultery illegal and punishable once more, mandatory parental tests to determine the real father of a child at birth, and promoting the nuclear family in education. This will create a good foundation which ultimately protects our young and can also help to reduce the number of incels to some degree by creating socially competent, stronger males.

A lack of a father is a death sentence, especially if you’re unattractive. You’re already at a disadvantage if you’re ugly. No father figure? It’s over at that stage.

Last edited:
Skimmed it, high iq

Agreed. Many serial killers and the like have no father figures.
You have a very clear and concise writing style. Well done.

Good stuff.

Though the only thing I only half ways disagree with is it seems more young men with or without fathers end up becoming spineless, fucking cucks these days and its seriously sickening to behold.

I'd honestly like to see some more rebellion out of the young male youth and I'm talking REAL rebellion ie not that bullshit fake rebellion ie that of antifa faggots and niggers backed by ZOG who know that they aren't in any real danger so aren't really "brave" in what they are doing with their Soros backed/financed riots and protesting.

Real rebellion= knowing the system is against you but NOT giving a fuck and willing to risk your life/limb/freedom to go against it.

Last edited:
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:
Good stuff.

Though the only thing I only half ways disagree with is it seems more young men with or without fathers end up becoming spineless, fucking cucks these days and its seriously sickening to behold.

I'd honestly like to see some more rebellion out of the young male youth and I'm talking REAL rebellion ie not that bullshit fake rebellion ie that of antifa faggots and niggers backed by ZOG who know that they aren't in any real danger so aren't really "brave" in what they are doing with their Soros backed/financed riots and protesting.

Real rebellion= knowing the system is against you but NOT giving a fuck and willing to risk your life/limb/freedom to go against it.
I’m one of those spineless weaklings. Sorry brocel

I agree and it is not even just west,here isn't much different sadly.This is really terrible.

Many an absent father is Chad.
Chad will even cuck a man in a relationship, having him raise the offspring oblivious to the fact that the child isn’t even his own.
My dad is an exception, I think he is honestly a former incel who briefly ascended with the landwhale who is my mom and then came to his senses and GTFO but it was too late and now she had me to carry on his genius. She managed to get his money so now I am an accessory to theft, no wonder he never wants to see me.

When the family structure rots, civilization rots.

When things get too big, the chain of cause and effect is much harder to see. Yet thinking that "some minor changes at the root wont have much effect anyway" would be the greatest mistake you would ever make.

my mom is the only woman my dad has been with and he left the parenting to her, managed to raise 2 incels. definitely played a role as well as the genes he provided.
I don’t even want to have kids they don’t deserve this shit

I grew up without a father

Cope. Chads gets raised by single mothers all the time.

An entire generation of young, Western males are growing up with absent fathers. Without a father figure in their lives, boys grow up to be directionless, incapable, rebellious young men who struggle in the world. It is an absolute disaster.

Women have played their part in this. Divorce favours women, fathers end up forcibly separated from their children by the state only seeing them on the off day leaving the children to grow up with women and the state (public education - home schooling is even illegal in some countries). Women actively cheat on their spouses/partners, tearing apart the nuclear family all because some hole wanted her fill. Education teaches young girls that marriage is bad and hedonistic sexual activity is good, creating yet another generation of single mothers, absent fathers and broken children.

Chad is just as guilty. He marries later on in his life spending his youth fucking whore women, knocking them up and getting them pregnant. Many an absent father is Chad. Chad will even cuck a man in a relationship, having him raise the offspring oblivious to the fact that the child isn’t even his own.

The solution to this is by making adultery illegal and punishable once more, mandatory parental tests to determine the real father of a child at birth, and promoting the nuclear family in education. This will create a good foundation which ultimately protects our young and can also help to reduce the number of incels to some degree by creating socially competent, stronger males.

A lack of a father is a death sentence, especially if you’re unattractive. You’re already at a disadvantage if you’re ugly. No father figure? It’s over at that stage.
Agree with everything, except we need to promote a clan, an extended family, rather than just the nuclear family. Having a clan is very beneficial in almost every aspect of life, including marriage.

it is well and truly over.

Adultery illegal? Noooo you have to let us have our sexerinos with anyonerinos!
But in reality, what will happen is women marrying only chads and the rest staying single. To really make this effective, you also need to make the world small again. No travel for vacations. No social media and normie-level internet. Nothing to let people see the better options and throw out anyone else in the dating world.
It will make women unhappy, for sure. This only benefits men and this is why it will never happen. I'm sorry to say men are actually the less sexually greedy race, not that our desperation and womens' pickiness and patience makes it a choice - we're forced to lower our standards when they raise theirs to the roof and above.
Good stuff.

The system is so large nowadays and has so much popular support, good luck with that.

High IQ and can relate.

When the family structure rots, civilization rots.

When things get too big, the chain of cause and effect is much harder to see. Yet thinking that "some minor changes at the root wont have much effect anyway" would be the greatest mistake you would ever make.
This. We need small worlds back along with accountability. None of this freedom bullshit, it just degenerates people's responsibility.

my mom is the only woman my dad has been with and he left the parenting to her, managed to raise 2 incels. definitely played a role as well as the genes he provided.
I don’t even want to have kids they don’t deserve this shit
Unless you get the luck of these dads and more - because now is harder than then in the Sexual Market - it won't happen anyway.
Agree with everything, except we need to promote a clan, an extended family, rather than just the nuclear family. Having a clan is very beneficial in almost every aspect of life, including marriage.
Clans in advanced societies are called religions, and failing that, patriotism. Clans at a low level are still degenerate just at a smaller scale. Nuclearity still has some value, even though the small world is key to me.