Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No escape

Worthless

Worthless

Greycel
I thought for once in my life I might be able to escape and live a healthy life, no I was wrong. No matter how much we try, no matter how much we try to improve the result will always be the same. Don't bother listening to people that tell you to self improve and that things will get better. It never does, fate is set in stone no matter what you do, there will always be someone who takes from you. Our whole purpose of life isn't to be happy, or to do anything. Our only purpose is to have people take from us, we are just resources to be collected from. That is our life, that is out worth. We are put here just to be in despair, God did this to us. God created this awful world, where we walk alone and damaged. Never try, I know some of you cling onto hope don't bother let go. Any of you reading who think you will ascend, you wont. Noone of us are meant to ascend, were meant to rot, so I guess its finally time to ldar. If you try to become normal and integrate in real life you'll just realize soon enough that it's a waste of time.

100% accurate and relatable. There is nothing but darkness for us, and death for our people.

We are just hamsters on a wheel. No matter how much effort we put in, we never go anywhere.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Glad to see a lot of newcels joining and ascended from cuck bluepillers guests. Hope you guys arent larpers.

Yeah. No amount of self-improvement is going to make you taller. Only way out is rope.

Yeah. No amount of self-improvement is going to make you taller. Only way out is rope.
I agree, the only salvation we have out of this life is death itself. Noone will remember is, isn't God so cruel?

I agree, the only salvation we have out of this life us death itself. Noone will remember us, isn't God so cruel?
I don't understand how any incel could be religious. No loving Father would willingly put His children through this. The world is cruel to us, while Chad and Foids get to cost on by. It's a living hell, like a twisted amalgamation of the punishments of Tantalus and Sisyphus.

I don't understand how any incel could be religious. No loving Father would willingly put His children through this. The world is cruel to us, while Chad and Foids get to cost on by. It's a living hell, like a twisted amalgamation of the punishments of Tantalus and Sisyphus.
Religion is just another cope, like anime and games
We are just hamsters on a wheel. No matter how much effort we put in, we never go anywhere.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Can't we just climb out the wheel?

I have tried and tried and tried again. But I still get nowhere in any aspect of life. While others blow me away with 10% of my effort. I don’t know anyone who has put as much effort into life as i have and gotten so little in return. Makes me envy the people who never even tried.

Yeah, i soon stopped believing in good and realized that he has created humans to suffer and worship him. The only way to defile God himself it to rope. Show him that the life he gave us we can easily take it and throw it st his face

Yeah, i soon stopped believing in good and realized that he has created humans to suffer and worship him. The only way to defile God himself it to rope. Show him that the life he gave us we can easily take it and throw it st his face
cope, if you rope you come back to life even uglier as punishment, this is already your third round

I have been trying to improve my lide for years but it's just getting worse. I think i'm just doomed to suffer.