Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No energy to gymcel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm sure other gymcels or failed gymcels have had this experience.
I can't workout to the level that I would like to because I find myself being overly tired and losing energy after a few reps.
I look at men that I wish to have a similar body type to and I realise it can never happen.
My shitty genetics will never allow me to sculpt my body after a Greek God.
Now I understand why guys use steroids and testosterone injections.

Looks like you are finally feeling the side effects of the blackpill.

> Nov8cel took you long enough

Just be yourself bro!

Take roids. I took this decision today. I used to be a natty lifter, lifted for 3 months with some minor mass gains and decent strength gains. However I'm going to roid the shit out of my physique for summer 2019 and I'll have the body of a Greek God. No more natty bullshit, I'm destined for greatness ( I'm also drunk, I'll be a loser forever.)

It's hard to motivate oneself when we know the outcome will not benefit us to the degree it benefits others. Be confident for a mentalcel Chadlite, will get him something of value, be confident for a trucel will get him even more rejection and humiliation. Gymcelling can improve your health, which would make you feel slightly better, but there will no doubt be a point of diminishing returns for trucels.

I'm too low energy for anything besides wagecucking tbh

After doing my daily 12hrs because I like overtime all I'm able to do is play a few games of Quake while binging food

Just lift bro!
Bro is a gesture of a guy who is a laidbackard who thinks his kind of chad luxuriance came from his lifestyle as opposed to unchangeable features/ non-replicatable body value.
Women are evolutional boyos. People can always create a fake constraint for not caring about your welfare/ plights. Humanitarianism/ Liberalism is a joke peopel use to virtue signal most of the time. The world is a cold windy valley/ abyss.
Essentially using bro is humblebragging at its subliminalest.

try harder.
femoids can get away without putting in any effort, but you can't. you have to man up and lift some heavy ass weight. stop complaining.

Take roids. I took this decision today. I used to be a natty lifter, lifted for 3 months with some minor mass gains and decent strength gains. However I'm going to roid the shit out of my physique for summer 2019 and I'll have the body of a Greek God. No more natty bullshit, I'm destined for greatness ( I'm also drunk, I'll be a loser forever.)
How do you even find out where to get roids and safely use them. I want to do this
Fuck, all those instagram Chads you see are definitely on roids.

see it positive you still mog most of this forum

Just eat fruit and vegetables bro
Just nofap bro
Just eat a protein bar bro
Just was your scrotum bro

How do you even find out where to get roids and safely use them. I want to do this
Steroids and testosterone injections can easily be bought on verifiable websites.
Here's some examples:
You will feel like a superhero while you are on a cycle. PR’s every time you go to the gym, confidence is through the roof, it’s amazing feeling! And if you are smart about it, you can keep most of your gains after a proper PCT.
https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?ref=6258

Me too. No motivation to work out. :feelsbadman:

I can’t even get off the couch to go to the gym

Serious advice, OP. Take some caffeine before your workout, and make sure you eat a decent meal at some point before the gym. How much you need depends on your body weight and tolerance. You can try buying powder online (I got mine from powder city, but you need a scale to take large doses), buy some pills from the pharmacy (probably more expensive than the former), or just have coffee or tea. You have to avoid caffeine otherwise so you don't become tolerant to the effects, otherwise it won't be as useful as a preworkout. Caffeine is legit tbh.

If you work out in the morning, you will be fine if you eat a decent dinner. If you go in the evening, you will need a meal during the day. If you don't eat a meal you will feel like shit by the third set, and won't feel as strong or fast.

Gyms are for Chads to flirt with the front desk Stacys

So you lifted for 3 months and decided to take steroids because you were gaining muscle too slowly?

So you lifted for 3 months and decided to take steroids because you were gaining muscle too slowly?

He is downright lazy and the instant gratification generation. It will take at least 6 months of hard work to even begin to see any visible result. and it will be very small(almost not noticeable), it will take 1-2 years to really began to notice. He did 3 months and he is gonna take steroid lmao. What a weak will pleb. :feelstastyman:

He is downright lazy and the instant gratification generation. It will take at least 6 months of hard work to even begin to see any visible result. and it will be very small(almost not noticeable), it will take 1-2 years to really began to notice. He did 3 months and he is gonna take steroid lmao. What a weak will pleb. :feelstastyman:

Probably a volcel who gave up after 1 rejection

Genetics don't limit you, they are just a disadvantage. You merely have to work harder than everyone else. No one claimed anything in life would be fair. If you truly hit the limit take that T shot to get overvthe hill. Aim for the long shot.
If you stop, your T-level will drop, you will get more depressed and have less energy.

"natty lifter" "3 months" lmfao what the fuck why are u even taking steroids now its gonna do jack shit for you idiot you are still a baby lifter. You take steroids to break plateaus once u been lifting for at least like 3 years jesus christ u are low iq

He just watched too many instagram powerlifters I guess

As you get older, more tired, disillusioned, and depressed it will begin to seem impossible to take care of yourself.

Look at how many people over 30 years old completely give up maintaining health or fitness.

I'm actually in the best shape of my life at 36 years old, not that it amounts to much.

Serious advice, OP. Take some caffeine before your workout, and make sure you eat a decent meal at some point before the gym.
This. Also, make sure you get enough sleep.

Shit takes years op but you will eventually get it.
Just turning up for 4 hours a week won't get you shit, you got to take time to make improvements.

Don't take steroid, it will seriously fuck you up in many ways.

What's the point of lifting? Safe defense? carry a gun. You aren't getting pussy anytime soon and by anytime soon I mean never. Take roids and become Alphaphaggot.

Research met
Spending more than 3 months of lifting and knowing you're not going to look like John Cena is the lowest IQ thing possible.