Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No energy or desire to talk to people

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I legit only talk to one person, who I do enjoy speaking with. I'd consider him a best friend since he's also incel and we face time almost every weekend.

Talking to anybody else though? It physically drains me. Yesterday, I had to talk to more people than usual and what I mean by this, is that I really didn't even have an extended conversation with anybody, I just exchanged a few words in a professional setting (there were no actual conversations where people sit, eat and talk for example). Today I woke up with absolutely no energy to interact with others despite the actual relative lack of conversing I did yesterday.

I think one of the key aspects of breaking out of mentalceldom is to learn how to enjoy talking to people. That's easier said than done, but I feel like something just needs to click in my brain and I'll be able to become an extrovert.

I have no energy to talk to normies,my incel brothers only.

Drink some gatorade

try ephedrine

I rarely talk to anyone. Even my own family struggle to get a word out of me. It’s always been like that for me.

Typical socially retarded sperg tbh

I rarely talk to anyone. Even my own family struggle to get a word out of me. It’s always been like that for me.

Typical socially retarded sperg tbh

I can talk to my mom, dad and grandma. You've got it worse boyo if you can't talk to your family

I can talk to my mom, dad and grandma. You've got it worse boyo if you can't talk to your family
I can talk to my brother but that’s about it. I’m not very open with my parents.

Most people are boring. I'd rather talk to people here.

I can talk to my brother but that’s about it. I’m not very open with my parents.
I can openly talk with my 3 incel friends irl. :chad::chad:
One of them is going to join soon.

where's you profile pic from?

Most people are boring, I can't talk honestly with them or I'd be outed as a freak.

tbh. Normies talk about innocuous drivel that doesn’t interest me. I like to talk about things that stimulate my mind but normies hate that.

I can openly talk with my 3 incel friends irl. :chad::chad:
One of them is going to join soon.
Cool. :feelsokman:

I legit only talk to one person, who I do enjoy speaking with. I'd consider him a best friend since he's also incel and we face time almost every weekend.

Talking to anybody else though? It physically drains me. Yesterday, I had to talk to more people than usual and what I mean by this, is that I really didn't even have an extended conversation with anybody, I just exchanged a few words in a professional setting (there were no actual conversations where people sit, eat and talk for example). Today I woke up with absolutely no energy to interact with others despite the actual relative lack of conversing I did yesterday.

I think one of the key aspects of breaking out of mentalceldom is to learn how to enjoy talking to people. That's easier said than done, but I feel like something just needs to click in my brain and I'll be able to become an extrovert.
same
sometimes even when i'm willing to i find it extremely hard i'm in the same position i got one guy who i talk to in uni that's it barely talk to the other boy classmates never unironically talked to a female

cant remember the last time i had a conversation with a non-family member tbh

Pretty close to my situation,I don't get particularly drained while talking to people,I just feel no need to.Being by yourself is quiet,comfortable and you have so much more time to do anything you desire,no matter how weird It is.because there's no one to judge you.

I feel the same way, glad I am not the only one. I just can’t be bothered with talking to people lately, at the very least I will give out a generic and short response, to hopefully give them a hint and send them on their way, but it never works. I’m pretty low inhib when it comes to this stuff so sometimes I will just get up and walk away when someone tries to participate in mindless talk with me jfl. It’s emotionally and physically exhausting for myself so I’m not going to engage with the other person just to be polite.

I'm introverted so sometimes I can be like this. I can be sociable when I'm in the mood, but at the end of the day I need my own time and space to just relax by myself.

I'm the same way. There is no value in socializing with others, it's not like they'll remember your conversation in ten years from now.

I'm the same way. There is no value in socializing with others, it's not like they'll remember your conversation in ten years from now.
Stacy does not remember everyone she fucked within ten years.

I talk to myself.