Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No Drivers licensed; It's over

I had bad anxiety over driving too. Once you learn, it can actually be super relaxing believe it or not. I love driving around 2-3am when nobody is on the road listening to lo-fi shit.

I'd recommend doing what I did which is finding a driving instructor, preferably a male instructor. Most women can't drive for shit.

To an american this euro drivers license pill is the weird fucking shit I've seen on this site. Weirder than the BBC spam shit.
Yea, didn't know this was so common among incels outside the USA. Though now that I think about it, they probably require them to learn driving on a stick. That'll make it a little more challenging for sure.

Yea, didn't know this was so common among incels outside the USA. Though now that I think about it, they probably require them to learn driving on a stick. That'll make it a little more challenging for sure.

I have my doubts. I've seen women drive stick without problems and women are dumb as shit.