Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No directionpill is brutal

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The no directionpill is brutal to this day I still have no clue what I wanna do so I have to work a 9-5 which I’m willing to do however I don’t wanna do that for the rest of my life I want something better outta life I’m not sure where to go about that college is good if you already know what you’re doing which I don’t otherwise you’d just have student loans and not much direction in life man life is harsh for the average man

You have to waste as many oppurtunities as you can and then your only choices will be either roping or one clear career/life path.
First step is: leaving current awful job.

You have to waste as many oppurtunities as you can and then your only choices will be either roping or one clear career/life path.
It’s looking like a 9-5 Is my only path in life unless I can find something better

It’s looking like a 9-5 Is my only path in life unless I can find something better
So if you have shitty 9-5 why you wont find better 9-5 as start?

I learned that going to university is mostly useless for actually developing a career or learning things. The real purpose of it is to make social connections, and to party, so don't bother if you're subhuman.

The point is who wants to work a 9-5 for the rest of their life ?
That's true. But if you are ALREADY working 9-5 its even worse to work at shit 9-5, so why wont you find better one - like good paying one, one where you can actually save some money.

That's true. But if you are ALREADY working 9-5 its even worse to work at shit 9-5, so why wont you find better one - like good paying one, one where you can actually save some money.
That’s what I’m tryna do

I learned that going to university is mostly useless for actually developing a career or learning things. The real purpose of it is to make social connections, and to party, so don't bother if you're subhuman.
I learned that going to university is crucial part in not being unskilled physical worker. After graduating you are unskilled office worker and thats whole fucking better.

The point is who wants to work a 9-5 for the rest of their life ?
People who do meaningful work might want to, or those who have a family to support. The problem is you have no one to provide for and your work has no other purpose, so it feels completely pointless. I'm working a pretty good job and it still feels pointless.

I learned that going to university is crucial part in not being unskilled physical worker. After graduating you are unskilled office worker and thats whole fucking better.
A few years ago it would be because HR Karens still required a degree for a job that could be done without one. Now the labor market is so fucked many companies don't require degrees and even will train an employee from scratch. Not just shitty manual labor jobs, even white collar jobs are doing this.

A few years ago it would be because HR Karens still required a degree for a job that could be done without one. Now the labor market is so fucked many companies don't require degrees and even will train an employee from scratch. Not just shitty manual labor jobs, even white collar jobs are doing this.
All I can talk about is my experience - look I studied some economic related field and I always worked in office. Men that I studied with are also working at office.
BUT men that dropped out -ALL of them work as physical worker at some shit company.
I know one guy that didnt even go to university and he became programmer, but thats another story I guess.

Last edited:
All I can talk about is my experience - look I studied some economic related field and I always worked in office. Men that I studied with at univeersity all are also working at office.
BUT men that drop out -ALL of them work as physical worker at some shit company.
I know one guy that didnt even go to university and he became programmer, but thats another story I guess.
I know that's my experience too. I'm saying it has changed IMMENSELY in just the past 2 years or so. If I were 18 or 19 again in this labor market, no way in hell I would go to uni.

ER had a direction and purpose

I know that's my experience too. I'm saying it has changed IMMENSELY in just the past 2 years or so. If I were 18 or 19 again in this labor market, no way in hell I would go to uni.
Well you are probably right.
Im thinking about getting into IT, it looks like in this field trends are exactly opposite - years ago you could get with no degree, and now its way harder without degree.

Well you are probably right.
Im thinking about getting into IT, it looks like in this field trends are exactly opposite - years ago you could get with no degree, and now its way harder without degree.
I work in IT and I think to the contrary. In say late 2000s it could be easily done without a degree, because it was mainly 'nerds' who had the skills back then. But with the bubble that tech has gone through since, a lot of normalfags wanted to get into tech for the money, and so went to college for it. Thus a lot of companies started requiring CS/IT/whatever degrees. But now there's lower labor force participation and college enrollment, so once again companies are dropping the degree requirement. However, they still require experience at least, and there's layoffs starting at tech companies so it's still not so easy to get in. I'd say still easier than a few years ago.

Join I. N. C. E. L. Kommandos