Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No dipshit, Justice Alito is not a fucking incel

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★

So this dipshit "journalist" is sperging out about Justice Samuel Alito's opinion about Roe vs. Wade, and apparently decided to put "incel" in the headline, I suppose because its a clickbaity term for normies, and otherwise no one else would read your pathetic soy article written in the style of a histrionic tranny overdosing on estrogen. So, in my regular news search for incel-related shit, I experienced the misfortune of coming across it.

The writing is the same generic, unoriginal, liberal outrage fellatio about the abortion ruling—not worth reading—and there is no goddamn explanation for why he would be an incel. Everytime i see the term "incel" diluted like this and simply equated to misogyny, it makes me want to brutally assault the author literarily and make their existence as unbearable as possible within the realm of legality. Like, you fucking dumbass, the term means INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. Is Justice Alito involuntarily celibate? NO!!!!! THE FUCKER HAS BEEN MARREID SINCE 1985 AND BREEDED TWICE!!!!! Boom. Done, article over.

Bill Wolfe you useless dipshit pathetic excuse of a journalist, assuming that isn't a pseudonym, how about you write one original thought in your fucking life that isn't copypasted out of MSNBC, and stop using our fucking identity—not even an identity really, but a specific grievance over the sociosexual condition of our lives—as clickbait for your braindead drivel of a thesis. Call Alito a misogynist, sure. Bitch about the reasoning of his decision, sure. But if you dilute the meaning of inceldom like this I will verbally decapitate you in the public square.

idgaf about the legal reasoning anymore. After witnessing countless dumbass journalist and soy reporters, I just want women to suffer. Yes, i want women to be forced to either carry their pregnancies to term or risk dangerous illegal abortion procedures, because that's what they deserve for being degenerate whores getting creampied by their chad hookup instead of settling down with a sub-6 who would have been willing to value and commit to them. And whatever legalistic gymnastics that SCOTUS uses to justify that, I am all for it. And all the simps like this author who go out of their way to defend the right of m'ladies to vacuum fetuses out of their cunts deserve a clothes hanger to the jugular themselves.

The word incel is slowly losing its power as a beating stick for men as normies, toilets and FakeStream media are using it as yet another baseless slur for people they don't like.

This is great. Maybe people will be more willing to accept "incel" ideas if "incel" is applied so broadly as to lose it's meaning entirely amongst the normie crowd.

It’s just a soy “journalist” doing name calling.

and who reads that bullshit without fundamentals, show how rotten in the brain these npcs are

The word incel is slowly losing its power as a beating stick for men as normies, toilets and FakeStream media are using it as yet another baseless slur for people they don't like.

This is great. Maybe people will be more willing to accept "incel" ideas if "incel" is applied so broadly as to lose it's meaning entirely amongst the normie crowd.
High iq take, in many ways the dilution of its meaning makes it easier for men to identify with and introspect the reality of their sociosexual oppression more easily, but at the same time perhaps this dilution is why we have so many normie fakecels now.

It’s just a soy “journalist” doing name calling.
I know, something about it just triggered me especially. Like they didn't even try to make it a reasonable association. Guess my expectations for normies are still too high.

since it's clickbait why don't you just share the text instead of making me click that soy shit?
i'm waiting