Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No curry has ever gone ER

rise o curry

but no. they do. they are bengali and join Islamic State. they're above ER, they vestmaxx.

Afghanis, Pakis, Indians are all pretty curry to me.

That's like saying that Israelis are Arab because the country falls in that region. Culturally Afghans are very different from curries.

Curries will rise one day. The chosen street-shitting one will rise from the ashes of charred condoms and dried shit and lead the currycel legion to the new dawn of victory in the last battle of incelistan. In-sha-St.TaxOps2Cel. Ameen.

It never began for currycels :panties:

Curries are Low T and risk averse, they’d rather sui quietly

You're forgetting about all of the (((TERRORISTS))).

You're forgetting about all of the (((TERRORISTS))).

They are mostly Arabs and North Africans..... Not currys, curry's are the most cucked race on this planet tbh. They tend to be wannabe 'white' and think of themselves better than other migrants and minorities.

They are mostly Arabs and North Africans..... Not currys, curry's are the most cucked race on this planet tbh. They tend to be wannabe 'white' and think of themselves better than other migrants and minorities.

True, now that I think about it more...

I'm scratching my head wondering if any currycel actually has gone ER. Damn...