Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No curry has ever gone ER

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Just look at all the gone-ER cases in the last 30 years. Not one curry. Every other ethnicity has done it. I wonder why?

Blacks haven't either.

Curries are extremely high-inhib in the west, but very low inhib in India.

someone here should change that

Apparently, currycels are smart enough to know that it does not make any sense to go into ER-mode. That's good. We do not need more losers, who shoot random civilians, and thereby give incels a bad image.

We already have a bad image. Besides, normies will hate us regardless. Might as well stand up for ourselves.

A smarter thing to do is to take people out one by one who wronged you, by take out I mean jump them and beat their ass.

thats what curries and smart people should do

Curries will rise one day. The chosen street-shitting one will rise from the ashes of charred condoms and dried shit and lead the currycel legion to the new dawn of victory in the last battle of incelistan. In-sha-St.TaxOps2Cel. Ameen.

well india is full of rape, maybe that's their **

No, not that I know of, but there was some tennis player in college who publicly complained about not being able to get a blonde girl friend.

Apparently, currycels are smart enough to know that it does not make any sense to go into ER-mode. That's good. We do not need more losers, who shoot random civilians, and thereby give incels a bad image.
Right.

Curries will rise one day. The chosen street-shitting one will rise from the ashes of charred condoms and dried shit and lead the currycel legion to the new dawn of victory in the last battle of incelistan. In-sha-St.TaxOps2Cel. Ameen.
I always see low inhib curries in the “bob and vegene” and “plane-fapping curry” etc. but why every curry in USA just quiet and walk like a incel. In my campus every single curry stays in corner says nothing at all they are skinny as hell mustache with no beard or any other facial hair. They just go there own way no talking interacting nothing. It’s actually amazing to see, in fact this applies to all ethnics Arab or curry. Always hanging around in packs in campus in library and class too. They always get heigtmogged by the white Stacie’s in caps wearing booty shorts aswel jfl

I think that most curries just import wifes. They still get arranged marriages if their family is traditional enough. That's why they don't go ER when blonde stacies ignore them.

I always see low inhib curries in the “bob and vegene” and “plane-fapping curry” etc. but why every curry in USA just quiet and walk like a incel. In my campus every single curry stays in corner says nothing at all they are skinny as hell mustache with no beard or any other facial hair. They just go there own way no talking interacting nothing. It’s actually amazing to see, in fact this applies to all ethnics Arab or curry. Always hanging around in packs in campus in library and class too. They always get heigtmogged by the white Stacie’s in caps wearing booty shorts aswel jfl

Curries who come to the west are mostly from educated middle-class families. They are high-inhib betas, never involved in any kind of crimes in their life, even in the petty ones. Same applies to ricecels and sandcels, specially those who go to universities and colleges. All of them are docile betas, even many of them are still supervised by their parents in their 20s.

Blacks haven't either.
Chris Harper-Mercer got his high-T genes from his Black side, and identified with it (as mulattoes are wont to do).

Last edited:
Ameen! Curries UNITE!

They believe in reincarnation.

I’m not a curry but they seem like they just cope at this point

The promise of arranged marriage, stemcel career or betabux probably keeps them from going crazy. Most are bluepilled too.

Mayocel, what does that mean ?
A term for incels of European ancestry. It is derived from the word mayonnaise. Every race has one. Ricecels for Asians, currycel for Indians, fried chickencels for Africans and finally mayocels for Europeans.

A term for incels of European ancestry. It is derived from the word mayonnaise. Every race has one. Ricecels for Asians, currycel for Indians, fried chickencels for Africans and finally mayocels for Europeans.
Ok , but as much as u try you will not offend me

It's true, Whites and Asians hold virtually all of the high scores.

It's because they have more conviction.

When i was bluepilled i was depressed most of the time wondering why people always insulted my looks, never had a relationship or hang out with the cool kids and I slowly entered a dark state realizing how cruel life truly is.

Curries didn’t enter that phase, too busy studying their balls off for nothing

Just look at all the gone-ER cases in the last 30 years. Not one curry. Every other ethnicity has done it. I wonder why?

ROFLOL... "Allahu Akbar"!!!

Don't be racist... Allow us Whitecels to join the party too...

They are too beta.

When i was bluepilled i was depressed most of the time wondering why people always insulted my looks, never had a relationship or hang out with the cool kids and I slowly entered a dark state realizing how cruel life truly is.

Curries didn’t enter that phase, too busy studying their balls off for nothing

I'm curry and I was in the same situation as you. However, the bullying made me fuck up my academia. I had a lot of ugly incel curry friends who studied hard though and now go to good universities or have good jobs now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimveer_Gill

tenor.gif

Curries are low T

Everyone is free to join the great currycel legion as long as they can shit on the streets. Street-shitting is the first and foremost criteria.

Low iq to go ER. Except at tinder hq

Muslims going ER are mostly Arab and North African. Not curry. Curry = people from South Asia.

Omar Mateen was a curry right? He went ER on transgenders and homoseksuals and killed 50 of them.