Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No cunts from Santiago matched me in tinder

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Chille looks superior to rest of Latinoamerica not only by having more metal bands
Metaloemlapis

In my tinder searching so far, Santiago also has highest latinoamerican results, with 6 right swipes out of 2283, what makes 0,26% (compared to Brazil's 0,06% , and second best's in Fortaleza 0,15%). More crazy but potentially cultured speciemens were spotten. But none of them swiped me right, so cunts of noculture

Unless they not ckecked tinder yet. Wakeup, blet, and swipe me right, we have fight against degenerate humanimal world to do

Araifenekdraugeliukai

You speak Spanish?

interesting shit bro

chilean cunts are ugly af

@Damo the incel does he have 11cm on his profile?

Chile is okey compared to other LA countries tbh, but brutal anyways

chilean cunts are ugly af
From my impression, physically best looking thots are in Colombia, but they all uncultured, so only 1 righ swipe in Medellin

From my impression, physically best looking thots are in Colombia, but they all uncultured, so only 1 righ swipe in Medellin
yes true, but argentinian foids are also pretty good looking, especially the jb ones

yes true, but argentinian foids are also pretty good looking, especially the jb ones
Buenos Aires - 1 right swipe
And now freshly finished Montevideo - 0

Chileans are ugly

Some south American countries are full of Chads, argentina and brazil for example.

Seems pointless swiping there.

try indonesia aisan girls there are short and easiet to get

try indonesia aisan girls there are short and easiet to get
Indonesia later. Already did in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok, and Manila, but do even more, but thats for late

Indonesia later. Already did in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok, and Manila, but do even more, but thats for late
any results??????????? what about bangkok ur jbw ??????????!

Imagine being 40+ yrs old and broke, thinking you'll slay foids half your age for peanuts :feelskek:
The biggest thing to note here isn't that he might be 40+ ( as you say ) and is try to get girls half his age while being broke but that he is 40+ and watches squid girl.

Again cuck infestation

Chille looks superior to rest of Latinoamerica not only by having more metal bands
View attachment 234719

In my tinder searching so far, Santiago also has highest latinoamerican results, with 6 right swipes out of 2283, what makes 0,26% (compared to Brazil's 0,06% , and second best's in Fortaleza 0,15%). More crazy but potentially cultured speciemens were spotten. But none of them swiped me right, so cunts of noculture

Unless they not ckecked tinder yet. Wakeup, blet, and swipe me right, we have fight against degenerate humanimal world to do

View attachment 234721
You should try Argentina, I've heard the foid there are pretty hot.

You should try Argentina, I've heard the foid there are pretty hot.
By tinder my tinder results Argentina sucks, 1 right in Buenos Aires, 1 in Cordoba. Now looking in Mexico city, and already 4 righ swipes

By tinder my tinder results Argentina sucks, 1 right in Buenos Aires, 1 in Cordoba. Now looking in Mexico city, and already 4 righ swipes
What are your requirements for right swipe?

Never been to that part of South America

Interesting , keep searching senpai

I live in nz almost swiped my whole country... and my cpu tries female population is ugly

I live in nz almost swiped my whole country... and my cpu tries female population is ugly
Tomorrow think will try Australia and Oceania, tll now did just Papua New Guinea ans some Oceanian islands, 0 right, 73 leftt

Could just as easily be larp tbh

Nigga already looks 30yrs old, 10-12 yrs ago in 2008 pics.

Nah nigga, people on here are just tired of your bullshit. You dont belong here.
He is in his late 30s tbh