Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No cuddles

J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
I wish I could cuddle with someone other than my blankets :feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:
I am wasting my 20s away. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Do you want to cuddle with another male furry?

I just read some really good smuts on Sofurry.com/and other sites. Now I’m back to reality, knowing that relationships won’t be like that in fiction. Knowing that foids won’t give you unconditional love, like that in fiction.
IMG 6955

Last edited:
Reality, is disappointing :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i hope you will die very soon fag

If you are insinuating that I want to cuddle with men and that I’m gay, the answer will that be no
Your a furry who had pronouns in there custom title and who talked about making out with other men with another user. :feelsjuice:

You’re a furry who had pronouns in there custom title and who talked about making out with other men with another user. :feelsjuice:
Never talked about making out with other men. It was this screenshot
IMG 6901

Also, I would admit the pronouns thing was a mistake, but that is me trying to be unique and non-conformist

My skin will be touched in the morgue and maybe my corpse can be raped by some miscreant embalmer foid that is my last hope right now but it is my strongest

Same here bro. I mean I’d want sex too but cuddling itself just seems fantastic.

Do you want to cuddle with another male furry?
But I would answer this disingenuous question.
If you are saying in the context of wanting to cuddle with men and that I’m gay, the answer for that is no. I do not want to be near them, and I have a sort of disgust for irl men bodies. That’s why if I’m banned from here I won’t be going to looksmax.

And in the context of say “wanting to pet/snuggle with a pet because their fur is comfy and nice”
Then I would also say no, because sadly I have an allergic reaction to canines and felines, or any furred animals.

Last edited:
brutal feeling. reminds me of the thread of the guy who microwaved waterbottles and put them in his pillow for comfort