Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No Confidence

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
All my life I have only received negative responses when interacting with people. As such I have no self esteem or confidence when talking to ANYBODY. I talk like a little bitch. JFL.

Welcome to the club... :(

It doesn't matter what topic or sentence is being talked about, the person who talks about it is important. You can also use courtly terms but you will still be discarded because you are a bad toilet:feels:

You have to assert yourself in every situation boyo

All my life I have only received negative responses when interacting with people. As such I have no self esteem or confidence when talking to ANYBODY. I talk like a little bitch. JFL.
Look up some drama acting techniques to improve your way of approaching people.

It won't likely land you a Stacy, but you will be more respected

JFL so you're telling me to "just be confident" :feels:
No, i told you to try it and the more experience you have in asserting yourself, the better you will get at it. Mabye you should start to learn how to read first, before you try to learn something else

No, i told you to try it and the more experience you have in asserting yourself, the better you will get at it. Mabye you should start to learn how to read first, before you try to learn something else
So literally just be confident lmao

So literally just be confident lmao
No, you can’t be confident, you are too much of a beta for that, it’s not possible for you. You only have one option and that is to hide under your bed because the world is a dangerous place for guys like you

i had enough confidence to approahc my itis on linkedin. wanna know how it went?

No, you can’t be confident, you are too much of a beta for that, it’s not possible for you. You only have one option and that is to hide under your bed because the world is a dangerous place for guys like you
Fuck off foid

If I were 6' like you i would be extremely confident mogging 80% of men in sight

Tell him to be more confident LOL.

A New Orleans native details David Duke's rise to infamy in latest season  of 'Slow Burn' podcast | Entertainment/Life | theadvocate.com