Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No college on valentine's Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Cuz I go to a sixth form college and the 14th b the last day of term. U r meant to go in and supervise yr8s and yr7s doing fun activities all day so basically all I gotta do is go to school, sign myself in, and then walkout straight away and go home like last time :feelzez:

I have classes but I'll just not show up, fuck them.

sixth form, sounds like some hogwart's shit

I have classes but I'll just not show up, fuck them.
I can't bunk anymore cuz an email gets sent to parents but luckily on the days like this one where u supervise da yr8s, u sign yourself in so I can literally just sign myself in for the day and then walk out

I will not leave my house on valentine's
too much suicidefuel

I will not leave my house on valentine's
too much suicidefuel
I remember once, on valentine's Day in year 6 (would've been about 11yrs old) all the girls were doing this thing where they were giving every boy a hug and everyone was getting hugs but I didn't get one :feelsbadman:

I remember once, on valentine's Day in year 6 (would've been about 11yrs old) all the girls were doing this thing where they were giving every boy a hug and everyone was getting hugs but I didn't get one :feelsbadman:
Wow, it really never began

you are still incel

I do have classes in the 14th and we are doing “class activities” I wanna die.

Here to post max.

Done

Unnamed 1