Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based No charges for femoid who shot and killed firefighter normie while defending her boyfriend

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
From the Kansas City Star:
Jackson County prosecutors will not pursue criminal charges against the person who fatally shot an off-duty Kansas City firefighter earlier this month because of Missouri’s laws governing defense of oneself or another. The Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office opted not to move forward with a requested second-degree murder charge, saying they could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person acted outside Missouri law when she shot and killed 41-year-old Anthony Santi, according to official documents.

Here's what happened. 23-year-old Ja'Von Taylor, a black normie felon, tried to buy cigarettes at a gas station convenience store in Independence, Missouri. The store did not stock the brand he wanted, so he started an argument with a female gas station employee. 41-year-old Anthony Santi, a white normie firefighter, decided to step in and defend the female gas station wagie.

Eventually the argument escalated, the black normie pulled out a Glock with extended mags, and the two began wrestling over the gun. The black normie's girlfriend stepped out of the car, picked up the gun, and attempted to stop the firefighter normie from choking her boyfriend. She then shot the white normie in the back. You can see a partial video of the fight before the shooting here:

View: https://twitter.com/KcDiscover/status/1582552334994796547

County prosecutors concluded that there was insufficient evidence to charge her with murder because she was acting in defense of her boyfriend.

Everyone involved here is trash, if you ask me.

Image00 fitted 1

First, firefighter normie (pictured here) should have ignored the situation or called the police instead of being a white-knighting cuck for the female gas station employee. There was no logical reason for him to get himself involved other than a desire to pick a fight and be the hero. Now his height is negative six feet, and his 12-year-old daughter is without a father. Was it worth it? Rest in piss bozo. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

Also, "muh personality detector" is clearly functional on this black roastie since is partnered with a felon, especially one who is short-tempered enough to pick arguments with gas station wagies over nonsense. Just buy your cigarettes somewhere else, you retard. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

View: https://youtu.be/GU4Hw-xbBNo

Last edited:
I wanted to see the foid shoot the normfag :dafuckfeels:

Do you have the video of the white normie being shot? I love it when normies get shot ngl :feelscomfy:

I could probably find the link to the real video

My god it's not to often I see a video where the white guy is beating the black guy

Clown world , nothing new really.

I think the firefighter was very mad and this is why he kept being brute despite the nigger being subdued. It'd blood my boil too to get pulled a gun from a trash subhuman.

"self-defense" just lol.

Btw the firefighter is a white cuck knight who lost his life over an argument regarding cigarrete's brand, what a fucking clown.

So the case is over with ?

They have to move out of town because or else they might experience “city wide justice” :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

go play the hero. see where it gets you. I don't get why you would ever pick a fight with negros. nothing good can come out of it. you win you're a racist nazi. you lose, you're a racist nazi loser and also dead probably

Yeah the police exist for a reason. I’ll admit I forgot about that option until OP mentioned it at the end.

if male would be charged

How dumb does a white knight cuck have to be to start shit with a bigger at a gas station. Get what deserve.

what a retard died trying to save a random bitch
there is no punishment for women in justice, female privilege is surreal, even more in this case that was a racial conflict

How dumb does a white knight cuck have to be to start shit with a bigger at a gas station. Get what deserve.
That's why blackpill save us, for the average cuck man that's a hero :feelskek:

While the white guy is a cuck, it’s a tragedy the thug and the foid gf didn’t get charged with anything even though they started it :feelsjuice:

While the white guy is a cuck, it’s a tragedy the thug and the foid gf didn’t get charged with anything even though they started it :feelsjuice:
The thug is being charged with illegally possessing a firearm since he's a felon.

The foid's actions were lawful.

The thug is being charged with illegally possessing a firearm since he's a felon.

The foid's actions were lawful.
Wasn't the firefighter acting in self-defense to take away the gun, though? :feelsjuice:

I would have been more appeased if the foid also got her comeuppance; you get with a darktriadmaxxed thug, suffer the consequences. :feelsUgh:

Wasn't the firefighter acting in self-defense to take away the gun, though? :feelsjuice:

I would have been more appeased if the foid also got her comeuppance; you get with a darktriadmaxxed thug, suffer the consequences. :feelsUgh:
The femoid didn't see the fight start, she was in the car when the black thug started arguing with the gas station wagie and the white normie. All she knew when the fight was already underway was that a white normie was choking her boyfriend. Under Missouri law, lethal force is justified if someone reasonably believes that their own or someone else's life is being threatened.

The key words are "reasonable belief". If she were to be charged with murder or manslaughter, she wouldn't need to present an affirmative defense showing that her boyfriend's life was actually being threatened. She would only need to prove that she had a reasonable belief at the time of the incident that his life was being threatened.

The prosecution evidently believed that she would be able to present this defense successfully so they declined to file the charges.

Holy shit, state of soyciety in 2023!

Also, "muh personality detector" is clearly functional on this black roastie since is partnered with a felon
Her personality detector found her exactly what she was looking for: a "masculine man" who will be her "partner in crime" or whatever the children are saying these days. That's the thing, innit? She has exactly what she wants, except that her delusion that "surely he wouldn't actually do it" has been shattered.

It's amazing to me that we celebrate and enable these violent dudes though. This whole circumstance was a waste of humanity. I just feel bad for the clerk who maybe didn't do anything wrong.

From watching video I don't the frire fighter can stop it beucase this is a man who pull out a gun over a brand cigerate if he stop that dude will get up and continune the beef or grab the gun from his girl friend and shoot plus all I saw him to make sure he cant get up

Tf is he doing? If he wanted to wait for the police, he should have used his bodyweight to just sit on him, but it is clear he wanted to prove something. got btfo for being too high T

Everyone here is trash but if I see a dumb black nigger with a gun telling me to stop fighting I'll stop

These niggers are lethal with there guns

they can't even shoot straight, they just carry weapons all the time like retard nig nogs
shanks and guns
i see them in summertime with fk hoodies on, like bra i know u got a shank in there pussy

thankfully retard pm of cuckdanada are importing over 300000 curries, so we'll have number advantage over these dipshits

go play the hero. see where it gets you. I don't get why you would ever pick a fight with negros. nothing good can come out of it. you win you're a racist nazi. you lose, you're a racist nazi loser and also dead probably
Only play hERo

Kil
From the Kansas City Star:

Here's what happened. 23-year-old Ja'Von Taylor, a black normie felon, tried to buy cigarettes at a gas station convenience store in Independence, Missouri. The store did not stock the brand he wanted, so he started an argument with a female gas station employee. 41-year-old Anthony Santi, a white normie firefighter, decided to step in and defend the female gas station wagie.

Eventually the argument escalated, the black normie pulled out a Glock with extended mags, and the two began wrestling over the gun. The black normie's girlfriend stepped out of the car, picked up the gun, and attempted to stop the firefighter normie from choking her boyfriend. She then shot the white normie in the back. You can see a partial video of the fight before the shooting here:

View: https://twitter.com/KcDiscover/status/1582552334994796547

County prosecutors concluded that there was insufficient evidence to charge her with murder because she was acting in defense of her boyfriend.

Everyone involved here is trash, if you ask me.

View attachment 667478

First, firefighter normie (pictured here) should have ignored the situation or called the police instead of being a white-knighting cuck for the female gas station employee. There was no logical reason for him to get himself involved other than a desire to pick a fight and be the hero. Now his height is negative six feet, and his 12-year-old daughter is without a father. Was it worth it? Rest in piss bozo. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

Also, "muh personality detector" is clearly functional on this black roastie since is partnered with a felon, especially one who is short-tempered enough to pick arguments with gas station wagies over nonsense. Just buy your cigarettes somewhere else, you retard. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

View: https://youtu.be/GU4Hw-xbBKill n

Kill niggers and kill soycucks

There's no benefit to saving the woman. A guy pulls a gun on a cashier, the reasonable solution would be to walk away.

Even if you succeed, you're still a "racist" and the system will find a way to destroy your life and put you in jail. It's lose/lose.

We live in a brutal, unkind, unfair world, and that woman is a Chad seeking creature that has zero empathy or concern for your life. It wouldn't phase her if you got cancer tomorrow, and if there was something she could do about it, she wouldn't.

As someone who's risked my life to protect a girl, I know that biology often over-powers logic in life and death situations. But it still isn't a good choice to ruin your life protecting someone you don't know, that is at best disgusted by your existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back