Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No bullshit. Joined my Stacy sisters Instagram, the result was Suifuel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Good lord, thank god that my sisters are plain janes, have a stacy sister would be too much suicide fuel, those genes could have made e a male chad

For people who live online, don’t go out much, and suffer social consequences for being seen in person - won’t abandoning social media make you incredibly isolated?
That’s a good thing, separating yourself from the sheep is how you see society for how it really is . Why do you think back in the day ,monks would seclude themselves in isolation abstain from sexual release, and meditate? I don’t want any part of this society, it has casted us out. Why would you want to be a part of it? Be your own person and don’t follow the crowd .
Good lord, thank god that my sisters are plain janes, have a stacy sister would be too much suicide fuel, those genes could have made e a male chad
E24EB258 50AE 4792 9E67 6C9BE0FF57F3

Is monkcel a word yet?

Giga Chad with three different mothers to his kids sums up everything wrong with foids they're animals.

But does twitter has Jailbait? I think not. ( Send links or you're lying)
I haven’t checked tbh but theoretically all you’d have to do is lookup the same accounts that you found on Instagram and you’d get the same results

Instagram is a fucking depressing place. I've tried to find friends from my city and when I look up pictures located here it's all Stacies wearing slutty clothes. Their accounts have a shitton of followers.

Mood when I go on Instagram
1521193492574.gif

Mood during the rest of the day regardless

1521193492574.gif