Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No bones for your ape+curry pheno

Finally someone whom I mog to hell and back. Whenever I see dravidians, I thank god for not making me one of them:lul::lul:. Atleast I get some eye contacts from nepali, bengali, dravidian and bihari chicks because of my skin and human looking skull despite being 5'5:lul::lul:

You’re not ascending anytime soon heroinmaxxed ricecel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stop coping already why are you doing that to yourself just LDAR and stop your stupid :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:cope:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Never began for you ricecel :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society:
i'm not coping

Yes you are, if you think you can ascend as the way you are IN THE FUCKING ZOOMER GENERATION you are beyond coping nigga you are literally OVERDOSING on copium and :bluepill:

Never began for you
:society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
what about you? you ae coping as well

he can thugmaxx tbh

now he needs white skin color

He should larp as a tyrone

If he was literally any other race (well, except Abo) then he would be Chad.

He looks good? Just needs better grooming and needs to fix his skin

He looks good? Just needs better grooming and needs to fix his skin
yeah he can unironically run BBC game. Or his other option to bleach his skin a shit ton then run Hispanic game maybe