Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Blackpill is worse than the Teenage Lovepill

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
The idea of having someone to love like that is amazing, but then the reality that all women from a certain age are incapable of doing it. I read somewhere that 20% of women fall in love as a teenager in 上學 and then never leave their partner, they stay with them forever. The vast majority of successful marriages are these people.

Also 20% of men take the virginity, have the first kiss, Etc. of 80% of all women. So essentially a small percentage of men ruin it for everyone else.

I never had this opportunity, I went to a school with basically only boys, I was never anyone's "first", I went to prostitutes so I always came after hundreds of men, some even said "countless" and they can never feel for me what I felt for them. A few days ago a video I watched just told men "If you never experienced teenage love then just count your losses and move on, if you're still single by 30 then women aren't worth it and you should find other things".

My initial reaction was anger, but the more I think about it... I don't know what to be angry at, maybe it's just sadness. But I see the way that my female friends over 25 talk about their boyfriends / husbands, and then I look at those that married young.

A friend of mine married his first love, they divorced but then they realised that they couldn't live without each other and re-married. They still look more in love today with their old son living a stressful life than people much richer than them do, I see love in their eyes that I just never see with those that married their later loves. Even when they argue a lot they seem to be able to fix it, meanwhile most relationships I see would break over much smaller things.

I asked a toilet friend about this today, this was her response:

Screenshot 20220921 1948572

"Life goes on."

But this amazing life never started for me, if I had it I would have cherished it and I would have never let it go. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I never met girls as a teenager, I never learned how to talk to them, I never learned where I can even find toilets.

I'm old now and I'm lonely, I don't have someone to hold when I feel down, I don't have someone to talk to that knows me like this.

People think that JBF wives would cheat with a random Chad, but I've seen Stacie's with Truecel-tier men explain what they feel for them, they have someone that has known them since they were children and still developing, with whom they share countless of memories that can never be re-created.

Even if I did find a toilet, I wouldn't share this with her, I wouldn't share such a close connection to her. Everything I do she has a frame of reference for and a man to compare me with.

When you do something the first time it's special and the person you share it with has a special memory with you, even if you only had a handful of lovers before when you're young enough enough import experiences will be "first", but after 23~25 this isn't the case anymore.

Only Zoomercels have a chance at true love, for us Millennialcels it is beyond over. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Didn't Read due to soyism

Might as well become a gook

:feelsjuice:

When you do something the first time it's special and the person you share it with has a special memory with you, even if you only had a handful of lovers before when you're young enough enough import experiences will be "first", but after 23~25 this isn't the case anymore.
In my classroom there were only sluts and cold bitches who acted like queens, just LOL@thinking that intimacy means more than stamping a ticket to them. But i agree in general, you'll never be able to share a meaningful relationship and to suck titties of your young gf, only bitter hags are waiting for you to betabuxx for them. I would be satisfied with a 21-25 yo girl who has a laycount lower than 10 now, but even that probably not gonna ever happen.

JUST BE FIRST THEORY IS REAL

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I understand your situation. You are afraid of being an oldcel in the future and you wished you took advantage when you were young. But considering you are mulato with bbc and 6’2 in height, you could still slay with a Becky with just those.