Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No blackpill is brutal enough

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
If it was then you would sui after witnessing it's darkness.

I guess because even though we know it’s over we still want to see it till the end. People who gave up already off themselves

theultimate341 said:
I guess because even though we know it’s over we still want to see it till the end. People who gave up already off themselves

We are just pussies

A blackpill that is strong will convince you it's over so you will off yourself asap

People kill themselves everyday. I'll just wait it out.

incelman said:
We are just pussies

I am. I'm afraid of the nothingness that comes after death.

Kointo said:
I am. I'm afraid of the nothingness that comes after death.

You won't have this lovely forum to make you suicidal if you are dead.

Because we still have enough real life copes to keep us going

People that ran out already offed themselves

incelman said:

read the book

but be careful

The ULTIMATE blackpill is that there is a very small chance of there being a Creator who has a punishment/reward system for your afterlife that punishes suicide with eternal hell.

Pascal's Wager is the GOD of blackpllls, and is the reason you shouldn't commit suicide.

A blackpill brutal enough will make suicide itself meaningless.

blickpall said:
A blackpill brutal enough will make suicide itself meaningless.

why?

maybe cuz it makes life insignificant?

Suicide is hard af. There are people with terminal illnesses in constant agony who can't kill themselves.

Sometimes the black pill is so painful to swallow, that I have to read, or watch blue pilled shit to keep myself sane ;).

nausea said:
why?

maybe cuz it makes life insignificant?

Because a black pill brutal enough will demonstrate the pointless nature of action in general, and suicide is by definition action. You could view it as preventing future action, but that in itself is meaningless as future action is also meaningless. It will become a nihilistic loop which results in permanent inaction, which means that suicide as an action will not be an outcome.

This is just theoretical obviously.

blickpall said:
Because a black pill brutal enough will demonstrate the pointless nature of action in general, and suicide is by definition action. You could view it as preventing future action, but that in itself is meaningless as future action is also meaningless. It will become a nihilistic loop which results in permanent inaction, which means that suicide as an action will not be an outcome.

This is just theoretical obviously.

you will love Emil Cioran

if you see any point in living you're not blackpilled

I live my pathetic life only because suicide is even more pathetic

If you want a blackpill that will make you kill yourself without hesitation, get married to a roastie.

BlackPillDealer said:
If you want a blackpill that will make you kill yourself without hesitation, get married to a roastie.

GTFO. Noone here can get married to anything.

incelman said:
GTFO. Noone here can get married to anything.

If you haven't killed yourself yet, then you don't have it that bad. Betabux normans who get divorce raped, lose their money, their kids, their dog, their family home ... they are injected with true suicide fuel and many of them pull the trigger without any hesitation.

Also I think most people here could become betabux to some post-wall landwhale roasties if they really put their mind to it. Get a good education, get an OK corporate wageslave job, work hard like a slave and simp for some landwhales. Eventually one of them will allow you to give her free money.

incelman said:
You won't have this lovely forum to make you suicidal if you are dead.

Yeah, it will just be nothingness.

BlackPillDealer said:
If you haven't killed yourself yet, then you don't have it that bad. Betabux normans who get divorce raped, lose their money, their kids, their dog, their family home ... they are injected with true suicide fuel and many of them pull the trigger without any hesitation.

Also I think most people here could become betabux to some post-wall landwhale roasties if they really put their mind to it. Get a good education, get an OK corporate wageslave job, work hard like a slave and simp for some landwhales. Eventually one of them will allow you to give her free money.

You have to be a socially integrated normie to betabux.

incelman said:
You have to be a socially integrated normie to betabux.

For most people, even autists, it's possible to be "passable". Just normify yourself:

- Watch a bunch of popular TV shows like Rick & Morty, Game of Thrones, Big Brother

- Start drinking beer and watch a popular sport in your area

- Post used up inspirational quotes and cat videos on Facebook

- Defend and worship women online, don't be a feminist but be "pro-equality"

- Pretend you are not incel or virgin and make fun of them to fit in

- Take regular showers

- Wear trendy clothes to show you want to stand out, but really you just conform

- Drink 2 glasses of soy milk every day

- Say you work out but only do like 10 push ups and crunches once a week

- You can be right-wing or left-wing, just be barely politically active and not extremist

- If you are extremist be a social justice warrior extreme leftist

Follow those steps and you can become "passable" as a normie, and socially integrated to a level where some landwhale might let you give her free money.

BlackPillDealer said:
For most people, even autists, it's possible to be "passable". Just normify yourself:

- Watch a bunch of popular TV shows like Rick & Morty, Game of Thrones, Big Brother

- Start drinking beer and watch a popular sport in your area

- Post used up inspirational quotes and cat videos on Facebook

- Defend and worship women online, don't be a feminist but be "pro-equality"

- Pretend you are not incel or virgin and make fun of them to fit in

- Take regular showers

- Wear trendy clothes to show you want to stand out, but really you just conform

- Drink 2 glasses of soy milk every day

- Say you work out but only do like 10 push ups and crunches once a week

- You can be right-wing or left-wing, just be barely politically active and not extremist

- If you are extremist be a social justice warrior extreme leftist

Follow those steps and you can become "passable" as a normie, and socially integrated to a level where some landwhale might let you give her free money.

All copes. You are either born a normie or you are not,

incelman said:

I fancy myself as an undead in WoW, walking bones. An undead mage maybe blasting cold frostbolts, or maybe an undead warlock casting blackpills. 

Casting darkness over the world of incel-in-denial normies who are still chasing Stacy, casting at the betabux who need to stop empowering sluts and making the world more matriarchal than it's ever been. They're all walking around blinded by too much light, and need some darkness.

incelman said:
All copes. You are either born a normie or you are not,

lol, who is really coping with not being able to be a moneyslave to a used up landwhale?

I'm a bit jealous of Chad, but I'm glad that I'm not a normie.

sepelion said:
I fancy myself as an undead in WoW, walking bones. An undead mage maybe blasting cold frostbolts, or maybe an undead warlock casting blackpills. 

Casting darkness over the world of incel-in-denial normies who are still chasing Stacy, casting at the betabux who need to stop empowering sluts and making the world more matriarchal than it's ever been. They're all walking around blinded by too much light, and need some darkness.

i fancy myself as an useless npc in bloodhoof village, just rotting, not interacted with by anyone