Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Black Person is Universally Attractive.

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
In countries with predominant black populations such as the nations of sub-Saharan Africa and in places with sizable black populations such as the U.S, There are some black people who could be widely regarded as being highly attractive. But the black people who qualify as being universally attractive are often mixed race or have less prominent negro features (i.e lighter skin and eyes). But even in these places attractive blacks get mogged by attractive non-blacks.

Take for example East Asia. In this part of the world, the natural physical characteristics of black people are the direct antithesis of the beauty standards of this region. Asians prefer pale white skin, small noses and straight hair which is in stark contrast to black people's dark skin, wide noses and thick/coarse hair. Because of this, even the most attractive black person that you can think of would be widely considered unattractive because the fact that their skin is dark makes them unappealing by default. These beauty standards may be most stringent in East Asia but pretty much the entire world, in varying degrees, share these same aesthetic values where proximity to whiteness is considered more desirable.

I know everything I've said thus far is "water is wet" but here's the deeper point I wanted to make:

If I had a photo of Tyson Beckford or Idris Elba and I went to Mexico or Russia or whatever and I asked people on the street to rate them, the men in the photos would be rated poorly simply by virtue of the fact that they're Negroes. The various physical characteristics that humans universally deem attractive are not evenly distributed across racial lines. For example, "lightness" is considered inherently more attractive than "darkness" just as a very basic fundamental fact of aesthetics in general, human aesthetics aside. For this reason, The human group with the least melanin (the pigment responsible for skin color) and thus the lightest physical characteristics in their skin, hair and eyes are the Europeans who for this reason are regarded as the most universally attractive people.

This gets at the root of my initial claim that no black person is universally attractive. It's because the most universally attractive traits are not found in our population. Tyson Beckford and Idris Elba may be attractive men. But the harsh truth is that if they had lighter skin, eyes and hair as well as looser or more straight hair that would make their SMV sky rocket.

In this sense, one has to face the devastatingly brutal realization that attractiveness and blackness are inversely related. Less negroid features lead to higher attractiveness. This is precisely why the most good-looking black people tend to be the less negroid-looking black people. Even in majority black countries this tends to be the case.

White skin is objectively the most beautiful because whiteness illuminates and brightens facial features, conveys an angelic aesthetic, and sense of good hygiene and wealth.

Shitskins like negros, curries and abos were literally cursed by God.

Sand niggers too. We fuckers were cursed by God to be closest to the white man but also not white; curries are just second-rate sands.
Many sands are white looking. Only those with negro or curry admixture look crap.

In countries with predominant black populations such as the nations of sub-Saharan Africa and in places with sizable black populations such as the U.S, There are some black people who could be widely regarded as being highly attractive. But the black people who qualify as being universally attractive are often mixed race or have less prominent negro features (i.e lighter skin and eyes). But even in these places attractive blacks get mogged by attractive non-blacks.

Take for example East Asia. In this part of the world, the natural physical characteristics of black people are the direct antithesis of the beauty standards of this region. Asians prefer pale white skin, small noses and straight hair which is in stark contrast to black people's dark skin, wide noses and thick/coarse hair. Because of this, even the most attractive black person that you can think of would be widely considered unattractive because the fact that their skin is dark makes them unappealing by default. These beauty standards may be most stringent in East Asia but pretty much the entire world, in varying degrees, share these same aesthetic values where proximity to whiteness is considered more desirable.

I know everything I've said thus far is "water is wet" but here's the deeper point I wanted to make:

If I had a photo of Tyson Beckford or Idris Elba and I went to Mexico or Russia or whatever and I asked people on the street to rate them, the men in the photos would be rated poorly simply by virtue of the fact that they're Negroes. The various physical characteristics that humans universally deem attractive are not evenly distributed across racial lines. For example, "lightness" is considered inherently more attractive than "darkness" just as a very basic fundamental fact of aesthetics in general, human aesthetics aside. For this reason, The human group with the least melanin (the pigment responsible for skin color) and thus the lightest physical characteristics in their skin, hair and eyes are the Europeans who for this reason are regarded as the most universally attractive people.

This gets at the root of my initial claim that no black person is universally attractive. It's because the most universally attractive traits are not found in our population. Tyson Beckford and Idris Elba may be attractive men. But the harsh truth is that if they had lighter skin, eyes and hair as well as looser or more straight hair that would make their SMV sky rocket.

In this sense, one has to face the devastatingly brutal realization that attractiveness and blackness are inversely related. Less negroid features lead to higher attractiveness. This is precisely why the most good-looking black people tend to be the less negroid-looking black people. Even in majority black countries this tends to be the case.
Women prefer Niggers over Mongoloids is because they have two out of the 3 things they desire-Big dick and Height while mongoloids do not have neither