Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no beard no man in foids eyes

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
thats a full grown pajeeta
The only reason any pajeet will have a beard is because of weak chin,look at Virat Kohli for example he looks fking disgusting without a beard.Women still thirst over k-pop faggots and pretty boy like timothee chamelet.In many upper castes beard is considered unhygienic almost all the pajeets I see have beards doesn't mean they are masculine,you are incel because you are ugly not because you don't have a beard

biggest cope in history. jaw is everything a woman want

The only reason any pajeet will have a beard is because of weak chin,look at Virat Kohli for example he looks fking disgusting without a beard.Women still thirst over k-pop faggots and pretty boy like timothee chamelet.In many upper castes beard is considered unhygienic almost all the pajeets I see have beards doesn't mean they are masculine,you are incel because you are ugly not because you don't have a beard
k-pop is only popular amoung a little group of 12 year old girls

where's my pajeeta gf