Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No alcohol in 2024. So far...

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
So far so good my fellow alcoholcels. 5 days into 2024 with no alcohol.

Now lets see how far I can go into the year without it lol

Dry January?

for me it is no fap in 2024 so far, gl brocels

Dry January?
i wanna be dry for the whole year but thats not realistic tbh

what I'm really starting to like is waking up in the weekend mornings completely sober because I know I can get shit done for the day.

another good feeling i have is on sunday night when I'm sober and I congratulate myself on not drinking for the entire week. I feels good knowing that I won't feel all run down and anxious for the next week.

i wanna be dry for the whole year but thats not realistic tbh
How long do you think you can keep it for?
what I'm really starting to like is waking up in the weekend mornings completely sober because I know I can get shit done for the day.
That’s a good feeling at least; hangovers fucking suck which is partially why i’m not a huge drinker or alcoholcoper.
another good feeling i have is on sunday night when I'm sober and I congratulate myself on not drinking for the entire week. I feels good knowing that I won't feel all run down and anxious for the next week.
I know this feeling, it’s how i feel on NoFap streaks at times.

How long do you think you can keep it for?

That’s a good feeling at least; hangovers fucking suck which is partially why i’m not a huge drinker or alcoholcoper.

I know this feeling, it’s how i feel on NoFap streaks at times.
I know (i don't think, i KNOW), that I'm gonna start drinking again anywhere from 2-5+ more weeks from now when I'm starting to really feel depressed.

Sober mogger.

Alcohol is a good cope, I think I should start drinking more to drown out the anxiety and depression

Alcohol is a good cope, I think I should start drinking more to drown out the anxiety and depression
it worsens your anxiety and depression when you start to have alcohol withdrawal

So far so good my fellow alcoholcels. 5 days into 2024 with no alcohol.

Now lets see how far I can go into the year without it lol
I'm pretty much done with alcohol I only smoke pot

Don't drink homie