Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NNN (No Nut November) and how it might explain the current sexual market.

IvoryTower

IvoryTower

Banned
-
As a coomer, I would nut daily. Sometimes 2-3 times a day but that was rare. I realized that my preferences were "optimal" in the sense that I am attracted towards slim, fit, and facially attractive women.

But beforehand, I would try NoFap for about 3-4 days and I would find myself being attracted towards women I would never imagine myself being attracted towards. Like they would be conventionally overweight/ugly/etc...
Usually I decide to coom when this happens, so I can restore some rationality.

NoFap increases T levels, and if your T is high so is your sex drive, and if your sex drive is high then your standards would lower drastically.
Due to hypergamy, and just how an ugly poor femoid can obtain an attractive male who earns more than her. T levels might explain how and why the dating market is fucked.

Men who don't masturbate, and have sex regularly would find themselves to be attracted towards almost anything really. So an incel and a Chad are both competiting for the same woman. Even if she would be conventionally ugly and that incel's looksmatch.

If this doesn't make sense feel free to question, and hopefully I can explain it better. This is my understanding of these topics so far.

(I don't care if you would coom or not, NNN is up to you.)

I used to be like that when I was 17. It was physically impossible to not fap after 3 days

Well then you would have to decide what a healthy sex drive is. You say high T = "you'll fuck ugly chicks." But what if those women aren't ugly? What if they're fine? And it's low testosterone that makes your standards too high? What is "proper testosterone?"

NNN is a meme lol nobody actually does it

Well then you would have to decide what a healthy sex drive is. You say high T = "you'll fuck ugly chicks." But what if those women aren't ugly? What if they're fine? And it's low testosterone that makes your standards too high? What is "proper testosterone?"
High-T=you'll travel the path of least resistance to find sex.

Like an high-T Chad will fuck a Stacey, but if none is nearby or isn't an easy fuck then he'll fuck an ugly slob instead.

Proper testosterone is not being low-T. High-T is feeling better, having higher creativity, deep voice, extraverted, good hair, high sex drive, etc...
High-T males also have more pronounced brow ridges, broad shoulders, denser bones.

Low-T is the opposite of this. Low-T males might be picky as a result, and/or control their urges better
NNN is a meme lol nobody actually does it
I wanna try or inevitably break.

I like no-fap (I usually fap every week or two to clear the prostate) cos touching your dick is gay and gross, but I doubt the effects on T are significant, probably better to exercise, sleep and eat your veggies which is something 99+% of people don't do
afaik the (in)famous no-fap study has shown an increase in T within a week and then return to a baseline and they didn't even test for other endocrine factors like free T or DHT (maybe the conversion to DHT just slowed down which can be good or bad, as DHT is generally more potent but also causes hair loss if you have the genetics), so seems kinda trash

There are more than 1 billion incels in the world

High-T=you'll travel the path of least resistance to find sex.

Like an high-T Chad will fuck a Stacey, but if none is nearby or isn't an easy fuck then he'll fuck an ugly slob instead.

Proper testosterone is not being low-T. High-T is feeling better, having higher creativity, deep voice, extraverted, good hair, high sex drive, etc...
High-T males also have more pronounced brow ridges, broad shoulders, denser bones.

Low-T is the opposite of this. Low-T males might be picky as a result, and/or control their urges better

So that would mean these women aren't ugly? If you're attracted to these women, and it's healthy to be attracted to these women because your attraction to them is a byproduct of your healthy testosterone, they aren't ugly.

So that would mean these women aren't ugly? If you're attracted to these women, and it's healthy to be attracted to these women because your attraction to them is a byproduct of your healthy testosterone, they aren't ugly.
Like, my body tells me (on like at least no-fap day 3) to have sex with nasty sluts. But my mind is trying to counter those thoughts. It's like a separate process to me.

Like, my body tells me (on like at least no-fap day 3) to have sex with nasty sluts. But my mind is trying to counter those thoughts. It's like a separate process to me.

Your mind is arguing points that aren't regarding attraction. Your body is attracted, your mind can't argue with that. Your mind can only argue points like "Yeah but she's not 'high value' or whatever that means."

Your mind is arguing points that aren't regarding attraction. Your body is attracted, your mind can't argue with that. Your mind can only argue points like "Yeah but she's not 'high value' or whatever that means."
This

True. T is what caused simps ironically.

I like no-fap (I usually fap every week or two to clear the prostate) cos touching your dick is gay and gross, but I doubt the effects on T are significant, probably better to exercise, sleep and eat your veggies which is something 99+% of people don't do
afaik the (in)famous no-fap study has shown an increase in T within a week and then return to a baseline and they didn't even test for other endocrine factors like free T or DHT (maybe the conversion to DHT just slowed down which can be good or bad, as DHT is generally more potent but also causes hair loss if you have the genetics), so seems kinda trash
You can’t really measure Nofap effects because it all depends on honesty. People can easily fap during the experiment and you can’t control for that.