Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nixon: Black women have animal like charm but Indians... uck

The petrodollar system is quite smart (for the USA) in theory. Why have your money backed by gold when it can be backed by virtue of being the world's reserve currency? Then you can just print this money and export most of the inflation onto the countries that hold it. Smart idea: USA's impeding collapse is more due to rampant corruption then the petrodollar system.

while true its also because petro cuckdollar is not really backed by anything but trust and power of usa. they got what like 13 carrier strike groups??
both of those are dwindling due to elites and corruption
You're hung-up on "muh curryfoid!" If you actually listen to his tapes, he was one of the most socially observant people who told it straight. All you've ever heard is this one clip.
nigga wtf :feelswhat:
you do know that retard is one of few if not only president to get impeached??
mofo was a pos nothing more or less
nixon asskissers are such faggots

Last edited:
You're hung-up on "muh curryfoid!" If you actually listen to his tapes, he was one of the most socially observant people who told it straight. All you've ever heard is this one clip.
i have heard of many of his tapes. You're hung-up on "muh based president". he was a fool and his right hand man was an evil psycho.

i have heard of many of his tapes. You're hung-up on "muh based president". he was a fool and his right hand man was an evil psycho.
Yeah, don't care for Kissinger (who is still an evil psycho, btw). Nixon's presidency was mediocre and some of his actions were downright silly.

I'm talking about his insight and philosophy. The stuff he couldn't say publicly. Very based. Listen more.

Yeah, don't care for Kissinger (who is still an evil psycho, btw). Nixon's presidency was mediocre and some of his actions were downright silly.

I'm talking about his insight and philosophy. The stuff he couldn't say publicly. Very based. Listen more.
link me one video of him being based in philosophy. Just one.

No it's not. They genuinely have big bums
Cope. All the niggeressess I have seen are fat as fuck. Send good images of sheboon asses and I will be convinced

Indians are such bootlicking white worshipping faggots I can't even feel bad for them

this audio clip is based and spot on, I have much more empathy for black women than any other foid, They actually have a higher chance of being nice to you than a white one does.
This. Black women are worth it. If any of us is ever going to ascend it is probably going to be with a negress.

I'm so glad Kissinger is dead. That old fuck should have been assassinated decades ago. What a manipulative glowie piece of shit he was. Good riddance, and I hope he rots in hell for all of eternity for the shit he's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back