Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nirvanafan1988 brutally attacked by Adolf Hitler

Brutal brocel, was kinda unfair of you to donkey punch him when he was in the middle of sniffing dog shit though.

No you just break the rules and the mod who banned you last time also banned me at one point.
^
totally not me snitching on some idiot who lives rent free on my head

GrAYtard

^
he sucks mod dick to get me banned
Explain it to me. If JBW is the answer to all of your monkey problems and you claim that whites are inferior, why would being white solve your problems? You'd still have monkey stench, monkey features, monkey brain, you'd have white skin. Is that really all you need to ascend and possibly even be a Chad?

I think you'd need a total reroll... JBW is definitely not enough for the average monkey.

and you claim that whites are inferior
I imply that humanity is bs
why would being white solve your problems
try fucking being in latam you ass GrAYfuck
You'd still have monkey stench, monkey features, monkey brain, you'd have white skin. Is that *really* all you need to ascend and possibly even be a Chad?
still miles away than the ethnic chad (who is a fucking myth btw)
JBW is definitely not enough
Oh but ethnic tax is not real and colorist system on turd world countries are just hullabaloo
Oh wow, now all ethnics aren't incels and they should begin cold approaching!
Just wow!

Oh but ethnic tax is not real and colorist system on turd world countries are just hullabaloo
Just wow!
He said that not all whites are fakecels now your putting words in his mouth to make it look like he is calling ethnics fakecels. Also you literal give me bluepilled/redpilled "advice" all the time

I imply that humanity is bs

try fucking being in latam you ass GrAYfuck

still miles away than the ethnic chad (who is a fucking myth btw)

Just wow!
I'm not shitposting when I ask: Just explain it to me. How would JBW fix you specifically, dude. I want to understand the thoughts behind JBW, since it doesn't seem to make much sense to me personally.

I'm not shitposting when I ask: Just explain it to me. How would JBW fix you specifically, dude. I want to understand the thoughts behind JBW, since it doesn't seem to make much sense to me personally.
Don't try to use logic with this beaner he will always find ways to twist your words or doge the point and if that doesn't work he will resort to calling you a "cumskin volcel"

Last edited:
Don't try to use logic with this beaner he will always find ways to twist your word or doge the point and if that doesn't work he will resort to calling you a "cumskin volcel"
I think some ethnics have tricked themselves into believing that being white is the answer to solving their inceldom and possibly even invite them into Chadhood. I want to at least see his reasoning even if it doesn't make sense.

If he's willing to explain it that is, which at this point I'm not sure if he is.

I want to understand the thoughts behind JBW,
You don't have to understand anything but the fact that ethnic foids just sexually starve for anything that is coomskin (even if it's hideous looking).
It's just their subconscious retained from the spanish conquest in america, basically they deem anything white as superior and worthy of breeding in contrast with breeding with ethnics, locals just call this mentality "race bleaching" as in affirmation of their colorist culture and despise for anything not white (blacks are also segregated)
I am at this point not in the mood to further elaborate but there are other latam ethnics who would corroborate and give the specific data, GrAYfuck piece of shit

You don't have to understand anything but the fact that ethnic foids just sexually starve for anything that is coomskin (even if it's hideous looking).
It's just their subconscious retained from the spanish conquest in america, basically they deem anything white as superior and worthy of breeding in contrast with breeding with ethnics, locals just call this mentality "race bleaching" as in affirmation of their colorist culture and despise for anything not white (blacks are also segregated)
I am at this point not in the mood to further elaborate but there are other latam ethnics who would corroborate and give the specific data, GrAYfuck piece of shit
Thanks for taking your time to explain.

The whites who conquered South America were all Spanish or Portuguese I am neither of these groups so there for by your logic they would not what me because my ancestors didn't conquer there's

The whites who conquered South America were all Spanish or Portuguese I am neither of these groups so there for by your logic they would not what me because my ancestors didn't conquer there's
oh fuck, you just don't have a brain

oh fuck, you just don't have a brain
t. retarded spic who believes foids will hate an attractive male for having darker skin and will worship and unattractive male for having lighter skin.