Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nintendo Switch

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
I just got a Nintendo Switch. Someone gave it to me for 200 bucks with Smash bros. I dont have a tv so I'm pretty awful with just the game pad thing. Does anyone wanna play? I mostly got the switch because I want to play some RPGs.

Sure Ill add you Ill pm u my friend code if u want lt but I cant play for a bit since Im in a cast for a bit

If you have money go get a pc

@Clock Tower @Kanakops @UltraFayJr.
And me we all have switches you should add us sometime

switch-soyboy.png
switchcuck.gif

Glorified Tablet

You should get xenoblade 2 ded srs tbh

SOY BOY CONFIRMED

Switch is legit

Fuck the haters tbhtbh ded srs

I will never look at a console the same again, I hear the word switch and soyboy comes to mind automatically.....

yqab1cjjdu701.jpg

I will never look at a console the same again, I hear the word switch and soyboy comes to mind automatically.....
Nintendo curse.
Back then I would understand to get a console but now, what's the point when you can do everything with a computer?
I would rather have a killer rig any day.

I think I broke it by charging it with my phone charger. I'm going to have to wait til I get home and see if it will charge on the dock thing with the official charger.

yqab1cjjdu701.jpg
legit tbh. i feel like the lowest of the low whenever i play on a switch (not even my switch, my sibling's)
I think I broke it by charging it with my phone charger. I'm going to have to wait til I get home and see if it will charge on the dock thing with the official charger.
gl fren

I would but I don't wanna pay for online.

playing switch is for chads tbh