Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nintendo shutting down 3DS online

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Damn it man. This was one of the last things I've enjoyed in gaming. I've been playing Luigi's Mansion and Mario Kart online for years and now they take it away. After this happens I'll probably stop playing games permanently.

Only if I could be a kid again

New 3ds2

Damn it man. This was one of the last things I've enjoyed in gaming. I've been playing Luigi's Mansion and Mario Kart online for years and now they take it away. After this happens I'll probably stop playing games permanently.

View attachment 1013460
Fucking brutal, The fuck are they doing????

I forgot the 3DS existed

This made me want to play the original luigi's mansion again. I might play it on a gamecube emulator and pretend I'm 11 years old again when my life was good and I wasn't decomposing by the hour

Need new cope. I might try getting into nicotine. Will help with weight loss and passing time.
Nicotine is degenerate but it is an aromatase inhibitor which is good.

This made me want to play the original luigi's mansion again. I might play it on a gamecube emulator and pretend I'm 11 years old again when my life was good and I wasn't decomposing by the hour
Based. That game has aged incredibly well.

Brutal. I remember getting it the day after it released with Pilotwings Resort kek. Good times, can't believe i'm saying this but i miss the early 2010s

Brutal. I remember getting it the day after it released with Pilotwings Resort kek. Good times, can't believe i'm saying this but i miss the early 2010s
How old were you then?

:reeeeee:

Soon Snoy will do it to the PS3 too. That would really make my blood boil honestly. Fuck these companies.

Need new cope.
Try emulation, brocel. If they’re going to shut it all down and void your ownership of the games you had once paid for then the best thing you can do is to not buy their games at all. :feelsokman:

All good things must come to an end

View attachment 1013460
Dont talk like one of them youre not! even if you like to be ! Youre just a freak ! Like me...