Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Nintendo really do know how men feel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Nintendo has to be Lucifer in disguise. It claims to be about childhood and family.

The truth is it's using your nostalgia cravings of childhood to profit off men.

Think about most of it's first party games. Bing bing wahoo! Everything colourful. People don't swear at you. Music is happy. Good guys always win. Things are simple. You're always the hero! Etc.

Truth is nintendo know for most men, life fucking sucks ass. The world is a lot more black. People are assholes. Foid behavior. Good guys are cucks. Things are very complicated.

Most men can't handle this truth. That's why they want to play their Nintendo's and forget all about this shit world.

Well what about other games? Why Nintendo in particular?

Most games are trying to be more realistic not to mention shitty nu politics. But let's talk about none cucked popular games.

GTA? Everyone is an asshole and will backstab you. Just like real life

Cod? You're a nameless solder who can die anytime the story demands to. You're not special

Jrpg? Have you seen the plots? Lol some get really dark.

Dota multiplayer etc? You're not the main character now. You're just a scrub getting his ass kicked online by 13 year olds.

Only Nintendo really knows the life of a man sucks and wants to go back to when things were like his childhood. That's why it has all these childish theme so manchildren can re live their full escapist fantasies. They can't handle being reminded of how dark reality is so Nintendo offers it with shiny bright colours instead.

I like nintendo ngl

Jewtendo has been crap even in that regard actually, their online fucking sucks ass and some of their games have been underwhelming tbh (looking at you Pokémon Sword/Shield)

Explains why most soys want to escape reality and can't handle the harsh truth of the Blackpill, nintendo stopped being fun after the 2000's

Last edited:
The Just Blame Nintendo Theory

Same can probably be said of those who consume anime and cartoons. They portray unattainable utopias.

Explains why most soys want to escape and can't handle the harsh truth of the Blackpill, nintendo stopped being fun after the 2000's
Idk the wii seemed like hot shit during it's time

just be five goombas stacked on top of each other bro (manlets avert your gaze)

Same can probably be said of those who consume anime and cartoons. They portray unattainable utopias.
In recent years there's a huge overlap between nintendo games and anime.

Like I said Nintendo really know what men want. They don't need AAA cod tier budget games with the latest cutting edge graphics that need a supercomputer to run. They just need something men can enjoy and forget about that fucking hell on Earth called reality.

Only Nintendo really knows the life of a man sucks and wants to go back to when things were like his childhood. That's why it has all these childish theme so manchildren can re live their full escapist fantasies. They can't handle being reminded of how dark reality is so Nintendo offers it with shiny bright colours instead.
based and realitypilled

In recent years there's a huge overlap between nintendo games and anime.

Like I said Nintendo really know what men want. They don't need AAA cod tier budget games with the latest cutting edge graphics that need a supercomputer to run. They just need something men can enjoy and forget about that fucking hell on Earth called reality.
Nintendo is as eternal as inceldom.

I will never buy a switch because i regard it as a childrens console. The games are basically all shit except for a handful of titles ported over, its main benefit is being portable and having nintendo games. Im sticking with ps4

I will never buy a switch because i regard it as a childrens console. The games are basically all shit except for a handful of titles ported over, its main benefit is being portable and having nintendo games. Im sticking with ps4

Ngl your right OP. Playing games on the Nintendo switch has been an experience I havent enjoyed in a long time like other consoles like the ps4.
Something about the Nintendo games is just so enthralling.
I played breath of the wild so fucking much and it's a complete opposite to the usual generic car and gun open world games. I feel like a kid again and I like it

Nintendo has to be Lucifer in disguise. It claims to be about childhood and family.

Think about most of it's first party games. Bing bing wahoo! Everything colourful. People don't swear at you. Music is happy. Good guys always win. Things are simple. You're always the hero! Etc.

Truth is nintendo know for most men, life fucking sucks ass. The world is a lot more black. People are assholes. Foid behavior. Good guys are cucks. Things are very complicated.

Most men can't handle this truth. That's why they want to play their Nintendo's and forget all about this shit world.

Most games are trying to be more realistic not to mention shitty nu politics. But let's talk about none cucked popular games.

Cod? You're a nameless solder who can die anytime the story demands to. You're not special

Dota multiplayer etc? You're not the main character now. You're just a scrub getting his ass kicked online by 13 year olds.

most based post i've ever seen on .co and brutal as fuck

i always had a similar theory about the lord of the rings and the like, it seduces people with a shitty life because it's about a whole different world thats completely different and also would be perfect of this society's rejected males

I want to buy the new nintendo 2ds

"I reflect at times back on my childhood. When I was a little boy, all I needed was my Nintendo to keep busy and keep happy. It didn't matter that I was just jumping around with computer generated sprites on a screen and nothing was actually happening in my life for the better."

Wise words from a former mod.

GTA gets boring fast af, microsoft and sony are edgy thug wanna companies that focus on pixels in a autistic way but doesn't give a fuck about the playmode

Nintendo nostalgia makes me sad, because it reminds me of a simpler time when i just enjoyed playing animal crossing on gamecube instead of having to wage slave for nothing. I can’t blame man children for not wanting to grow up. Being an adult is hell (for most people).

I love nintendo, not gonna lie

I'm an eastern eurofag and nintendo was never big here. I have a lot more nostalgia for PS1 and PS2 era games. The only Nintendo game I remember playing when I was a kid was a 2D super mario game at some kid's house. He was probably the only kid with a nintendo console in town. That was 20 years ago.

I don’t play videogames

I want to play animal crossing on the switch, thats lifefuel for me

High IQ post ded srs

I get your point and it's true for some men but they can also rely on other video game companies and anime to escape reality.But yeah Nintendo is the one that caters most to nostalgia since they are the oldest companie in the mainstream videogame market.
I fucking love their retro games.