Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nintendo games

What are your thoughts about nintendo games?

• pretty good

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • meh

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • bad

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
What are your thoughts?

Nintendo is awesome <3.

What's your favorite Nintenda game? Old and new?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Nintendo is awesome <3.

At the moment obviously super mario odyssey and zelda botw for the switch. 

What i really miss is those old wario games from nintendo. My favourite mario was super mario world because it was one of the first games i played at my neighbor at that time :3

What i really hope is that they soon release the virtual console for the switch so that i can get into metroid because i completely missed that series at that time. Also i need to play zelda a link to the past, i was to young at that time to finish it completely xD

Also can't wait for the pokemon switch games :D but atleast i have pokemon go now to hold me until they release them

grayjedi90 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Nintendo is awesome <3.
What i really miss is those old wario games from nintendo. My favourite mario was super mario world because it was one of the first games i played at my neighbor at that time :3
What i really hope is that they soon release the virtual console for the switch so that i can get into metroid because i completely missed that series at that time. Also i need to play zelda a link to the past, i was to young at that time to finish it completely xD
Also can't wait for the pokemon switch games :D but atleast i have pokemon go now to hold me until they release them
I never get to play the new Nintendo games, but I'm pretty sure their good >.>, perhaps not as nostalgic as the older ones I guess. There's just something about old shitty graphics, maybe its so imperfect, that it has holes to be enamored with love <3.

Most of the nintendo games, I'm familiar with is Pokemon.

I also love that Nintendo makes a lot of colorful games. Its seem to demeaning, and depressing playing dark themed games, especially with the amount of darkness we have in our lives.

Otherwise Nintendo is great :).

idkwattodowithlife said:
I never get to play the new Nintendo games, but I'm pretty sure their good >.>, perhaps not as nostalgic as the older ones I guess. There's just something about old shitty graphics, maybe its so imperfect, that it has holes to be enamored with love <3.

Most of the nintendo games, I'm familiar with is Pokemon.

I also love that Nintendo makes a lot of colorful games. Its seem to demeaning, and depressing playing dark themed games, especially with the amount of darkness we have in our lives.

Otherwise Nintendo is great :).

To be honest i have a gaming pc and a ps4 but now at 27 years i completely gave up on hardcore gaming. I have grown tired of online shooter games because my reflexes decline and i have no chance against all the 15 years old younglings today. Also i can't really get into games who are really long or have a complex story because after not playing for a while i forget where i was and what to do etc.
I tried dark souls recently in hope of getting back but i can't get into it it's too hard for me and frustrating. What i like about nintendo games is that i can play them for a while, turn them off and after i come back after a while i instantly can get back into it.

@idkwattodowithlife, @grayjedi90

If u fags are running emulators, you should check out some jap snes stuff.

Sutte Hakkun just got an english patch, but you honestly don't need it.

Basically, it's a puzzle platformer where you're a glass hummingbird who uses three different colored nectar to move blocks in various directions. It ends up getting brain-bakingly insane and eventually you become Japanese.

hqdefault.jpg

https://www.romhacking.net/translations/3280/

never liked tloz, metroid, kirby or star fox. smash bros and super mario are fucking awesome though.

they made my childhood.

grayjedi90 said:

What i really hope is that they soon release the virtual console for the switch so that i can get into metroid because i completely missed that series at that time. Also i need to play zelda a link to the past, i was to young at that time to finish it completely xD

I have botw on my switch and thought it was ogrerated, mario kart on the other hand IS GREAT 8/10

Children games

mostly meh. i used to really enjoy them as a kid and in my early teens but now games like smash and mario kart bore me to death. even pokemon which used to be my favourite shit is getting old now. fire emblem is lit though. i plan on finishing awakening then moving on to fates

ArtoriasWolf said:
Children games

Smash melee is vastly underrated, one of the most technical games on the market and remains competitive almost two decades later. A true hallmark achievement.

Even competitive Pokemon is very serious and lots of fun.

Both are enjoyable for children, but rewarding for adults. Writing Nintendo off as just "games for children" is doing it a disservice.

was wonderboy 5 also on nintendo

I had it on sega megadrive

Nintendo is for rapist and pedophiles

My dream is to get a functioning NES with 100 of the top games and quit internet forever

Oodar said:
My dream is to get a functioning NES with 100 of the top games and quit internet forever

Buy nes mini, hackers have done their job and you can play all the games just need the roms ;D

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9aCrSRzJAc[/video]

I love them. They're perfect for aspies like me.

The vast majority of video games I have played have been Nintendo games.