Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Ninja (top Fortnite twitch streamer) tries to get New York City to floss

Cringe tbh, cringe that I even know what flossing is but why would they invite that faggot, this is the reason why Im not watching the ball drop stream

Wish somebody would assassinate that homo

nobody likes ninja

How come that degenerate cunt is so popular in America?

this is bizarre, people don't give a fuck about fortnite, why is this guy even being promoted

Fortnite Battle Royale is a free-to-play battle royale video game developed and published by Epic Games. It was released as an early access game for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in September 2017, and for iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Android in 2018. Wikipedia Initial release date: 26 September 2017 Platforms: Android, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, iOS, Microsoft Windows, MORE

13b

lol what a fag

I hope every adult that plays fortnite dies of ball cancer

He looks like a dyke feminist tbh

He is really annoying.

Fortnite Battle Royale is a free-to-play battle royale video game developed and published by Epic Games. It was released as an early access game for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in September 2017, and for iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Android in 2018. Wikipedia Initial release date: 26 September 2017 Platforms: Android, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, iOS, Microsoft Windows, MORE
shit game

Begin injecting T immediately

this is bizarre, people don't give a fuck about fortnite, why is this guy even being promoted
Clueless Old Jew media guys were told everyone plays Fortnite by delusional people that think everyone does play Fortnite.

Clueless Old Jew media guys were told everyone plays Fortnite by delusional people that think everyone does play Fortnite.
Only good looking people play fortnite , ugly play strategy games

I'd hang myself if I would have witnessed that in person.