Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nine to five seems like a human rights violation

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
How did this ever become acceptable?

neets.net type-post

9 to 5 is a walk in the park if you like your job. My job is not perfect but a day goes by pretty fast. It's a bonus if you can time-kill also. Time-killing is the ultimate way to make a work day go by fast. Of course that's not possible if you have a boss or manager on your ass all the time. Luckily i don't.

There is nothing more cucked than having to wageslave and give away your life.

9 to 5 is a walk in the park if you like your job. My job is not perfect but a day goes by pretty fast. It's a bonus if you can time-kill also. Time-killing is the ultimate way to make a work day go by fast. Of course that's not possible if you have a boss or manager on your ass all the time. Luckily i don't.
I used to do 12 hour shifts 3-4 days a week, it was enjoyable at times. I've always liked working long shifts and then getting extra days off.

it should only apply to normies

neets.net type-post

Dude you can work part-time if you want- :feelskek:- there's no "human rights violation" because 9 to 5 is not forced on you; it's not like it's required or something
-

Last edited:
it used to be 9 to 6 for me

The union state after the civil war changed it from slave and employer to employer and worker, Thereforecit still exists, Now youd get paid for it so you can come back the next day.

Workers are basically paid niggers of all races.

Last edited:
Dude you can work part-time if you want- :feelskek:- there's no "human rights violation" because 9 to 5 is not forced on you; it's not like it's required or something
-
Well you cant skip work entirely except NEET

I work 0730 to at least 1800, after that I go to my shared apartment and sit alone in my room

Unless we find a way to make everyone comfortable, the masses will always be slaves to something. Whether that be people or corporations it doesn’t matter