Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nile Crocodile

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Nile Crocodile
Mass: 500 – 1,200 lbs (Adult)
Scientific name: Crocodylus niloticus
Lifespan: 70 – 100 years
Speed: 19 – 22 mph (Swimming)
Conservation status: Least Concern Encyclopedia of Life
Length: Male: 14 ft. (Southern Africa population, Adult), Female: 7.9 – 12 ft. (Adult)

On average, the adult male Nile crocodile is between 3.5 and 5 m (11.5 and 16.4 ft) in length and weighs 225 to 750 kg (500 to 1,650 lb). Sexual dimorphism is prevalent, and females are usually about 30% smaller than males.[3] They have thick, scaly, heavily armored skin. The Nile crocodile is one of the most dangerous species of crocodile and is responsible for hundreds of human deaths every year.

@grondilu

Crocodiles also have an extraordinary blood circulatory system, called rete mirabile :

Also they have an unusual sex determination system :

Thanks for the info

Throw cucks and whores in a crocodile pit and let them play tag.

I love being on my favorite forum full of involuntarily celibate men and then seeing a thread on crocodiles

virgin nile crocodile vs chad salt water crocodile

crocodiles have more smv than me

@tehgymcel420 does this mog you?

just be crocodile bro!

Sand niggers got mogged so hard by Nile crocodiles that we had to build dams to keep them out of our cities.
Do you think Shekhata El-Mogaddis would have taxidermy crocodile as decoration in his home if he could get one?

Sand niggers got mogged so hard by Nile crocodiles that we had to build dams to keep them out of our cities.

Nile crocodiles are bigger and have a stronger bite.
We need more nile crocodiles and less sandcels

Damn, never knew there was a crocodilepill.

maxresdefault.jpg
crocodilo1.jpg
aptopix-mideast-iran-_horo-NEW.jpg

This clearly explains why nilecels needed a dam.

Mogs the incel American alligator
Alligator from front

Do you think Shekhata El-Mogaddis would have taxidermy crocodile as decoration in his home if he could get one?
He must be so jealous.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.timesofisrael.com%2Fwww%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F04%2Faptopix-mideast-iran-_horo-NEW.jpg&hash=b9e35d7a6b05fb8c4a2a9c57b2e44533

Damn, never knew there was a crocodilepill.

maxresdefault.jpg
crocodilo1.jpg
aptopix-mideast-iran-_horo-NEW.jpg

This clearly explains why nilecels needed a dam.
It's over.

Why are reptiles so scary..

I like alligators.