Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nikolas cruz with his ex girlfriend

Kointo said:
It's just stupid to blindly follow rules when you have no reason to do so. You shun people for not fitting into your meaningless set of standards, and for no other reason then to feel superior as a human being in some way. You adopt a creed created by humanity when humanity wants you dead for being an undesirable.

I just son't want people to be condescending pretentious pricks who think they're better than others.

Are you calling me a condescending pretentious prick who thinks he's better than you? Because if so, that's not true, and making such assumptions about me is rather ridiculous. I find it sad you think I am any of those things just because I have morals. And I do not know what kind of rules you think I'm following, let alone blindly following it. Who cares what humanity wants of me? As long as I don't steep down to their level, I have at least that going for me. No, that doesn't mean I think I am better than you and any of the anti-morals crew. Well, unless you like it when kids are being killed. Then I will make an exception and think you're a pathetic piece of shit who deserves to be incel because of being so fugged up in the head. But I doubt you are that way, so no need to feel attacked, right?