Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nikolas Cruz was a Russian faggot

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Russians are weirdo faggots

Russia is the only non CUCK nation standing up against the Jewish global domination. I suppose that explains why Nikolas shot up a school - he didnt take shit from anyone.

He was cuban

Americans are outright gay

Freakofnature said:
Russia is the only non CUCK nation standing up against the Jewish global domination. I suppose that explains why Nikolas shot up a school - he didnt take shit from anyone.

Wait really? Fuck yea now I love Russians

kkt6 said:
He was cuban
Americans are outright gay
We have the best president suck my cock

mrhaircut33 said:
Wait really? Fuck yea now I love Russians

https://www.snopes.com/putin-issues-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros/

o-PUTIN-HORSE-facebook.jpg

mrhaircut33 said:
Your country is solely responsible for pushing degeneracy onto literally every other place on the planet.

Also Trump is just another ZOG appointee

kkt6 said:
Your country is solely responsible for pushing degeneracy onto literally every other place on the planet.

Also Trump is just another ZOG appointee

Where r u from? Another generic foreign fag? "Yaaaa fuck America the country is a mess" fuck outta here u sound like every other European guy who takes it in the ass

mrhaircut33 said:
Where r u from? Another generic foreign fag? "Yaaaa fuck America the country is a mess" fuck outta here u sound like every other European guy who takes it in the ass
My country doesn't take in refugees, unlike yours, which will be predominantly cholo in like 5 years.

Enjoy getting massacred by roaming hordes of niggers, retarded 56%er Amerimutt.

kkt6 said:
My country doesn't take in refugees, unlike yours, which will be predominantly cholo in like 5 years.

Enjoy getting massacred by roaming hordes of niggers, retarded 56%er Amerimutt.

What's your country faggot. And chill, were trying to get the cucks out of here, it will take some time but what country doesn't have them

Does Nikolas Cruz sound like a Russian name to you? 

Kek

mrhaircut33 said:
What's your country faggot. And chill, were trying to get the cucks out of here, it will take some time but what country doesn't have them

trumps daughter is married to some zionist or w/e, thats all you need to know if you're anti-jew

also this https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/18/us-outnumbered-14-to-1-as-it-vetoes-un-vote-on-status-of-jerusalem

But he slayed a lot. tbh