Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nikolas Cruz spared an incel friend

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-shooting-nikolas-cruz-warned-freshman-chris-mckenna-parkland-latest-a8214851.html

Fifteen-year-old Chris McKenna told a local paper that he came across suspected gunman Nikolas Cruz in the hallway just minutes before he allegedly started his rampage.

“You’d better get out of here,” Mr Cruz said, according to Chris. “Things are gonna start getting messy.”

reminder that he was not a bad guy and only wanted to hurt evil normies, he looked out for innocent incels like you

3rNqgQ.jpg

Doesn't look incel. Good for him though

I truly truly truly love this man! he was so kind

Good to hear he didn't hurt the incel

He did not kill any incels unlike ER. He treated incels better than society does.

He was a friend to all incel, too bad he let himself get captured.

How is this kind?

That incel is only going to get bullied significantly more.

A true benevolent act would be to threaten Stacy's life and demand she allows an ugly incel to rape her. Then kill her when he's done. Although, that's not really time effective, so whatever.

Verily, St. Nikolas is merciful and compassionate towards his incel brethren. Praise and blessings be upon St. Nikolas!

That's pretty cool. Based St. Nik.

"Some of you guys are alright. Don’t go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest." - Chris Harper-Mercer

Let's face it - some school shooters are better than others.

Mutationcel said:
3rNqgQ.jpg

He does look incel. also looks like he's a nice person. Good for him.

This is why I'm nice to everyone lol. I was friends with the magic playing incels all the way up to the football jocks. Hopefully someone would tell me to gtfo before the shit hits the fan.

Sub8Hate said:
This is why I'm nice to everyone lol. I was friends with the magic playing incels all the way up to the football jocks. Hopefully someone would tell me to gtfo before the shit hits the fan.

It would probably be better to die young as an incel, tbh.

Look where we're at now.

QuantumDummy said:
It would probably be better to die young as an incel, tbh.

Look where we're at now.

I get your point, but you haven't tried yet, right? You have no idea if you can pull or not. Most guys have to make moves in order to get anything. Only Chad is going to get overly obvious IOIs.

Sub8Hate said:
I get your point, but you haven't tried yet, right? You have no idea if you can pull or not. Most guys have to make moves in order to get anything. Only Chad is going to get overly obvious IOIs.

Yea, I've never really tried, but I haven't had reason to.

I know how I've been treated by cunts ever since I was young.

QuantumDummy said:
Yea, I've never really tried, but I haven't had reason to.

I know how I've been treated by cunts ever since I was young.

No doubt, but wymyn are bitches anyway. If you're quiet and not saying anything when it happens they'll only torment you further. You gotta call foids on their shit and make them fear you a bit. Fear is respect. She needs to second guess what she's going to do or say. You gotta tell a bitch to fuck off once in a while. Plus it's fun when one is spunky and pushes back. Had a foid friend like this, loooved calling her a bitch, lol. She was hot too, wish I had fucked her.

Truly an hero

Unlike ER, he actually is a hERo.

Mutationcel said:
3rNqgQ.jpg

Norman, perhaps one tick below.

Mutationcel said:
LMAO
Upchuck.png

He's on the border between incel and low-tier normie, either way I doubt his life is easy. Definitely looks like the type to be excluded, I can see why he was spared.

How the fuck do you even know he's incel? Everyone thought Nikolas was incel too and look what happened he had a gf. None of you know shit about this kid. I'm not trying to be rude, but stop fucking assuming stuff you know nothing about. Do we even know who he was targeting? He went to shoot up random people, not Chad's and stacies and spared the kid because he was a friend.

Weed said:
HOW THE FUCK DOES HE LOOK LIKE AN INCEL?

height and framecel, narrow jaw, no zygos textbook beta doesnt even matter if he has a good eye area with these dimorphic deficiencies

takERisks said:
height and framecel, narrow jaw, no zygos textbook beta doesnt even matter if he has a good eye area with these dimorphic deficiencies

Everyone assumed and said Nikolas was a incel too. You guys don't fucking learn.

Nautica1983 said:
Everyone assumed and said Nikolas was a incel too. You guys don't fucking learn.

?? i think cruz looks quite good apart from his height

takERisks said:
?? i think cruz looks quite good apart from his height

When the shooting happened almost everyone on this board was calling him an incel and saying he looked ugly, pointing out every single flaw but when it was confirmed he had a gf all of a sudden he wasn't "ugly" anymore.

Nautica1983 said:
When the shooting happened almost everyone on this board was calling him an incel and saying he looked ugly, but when it was confirmed he had a gf all of a suddenly he wasn't "ugly" anymore.

well thats not me he has a good jawline and projecting midface

Nothing to suggest that kid is incel.

Also he did kill incels, asian kid he shot was incel as fuck.

Cuck-Damage said:
Nothing to suggest that kid is incel.

Also he did kill incels, asian kid he shot was incel as fuck.

This, I didn't want to have too say this but there's too many reactionary, delusional, and low IQ posters on here.

takERisks said:
Weed said:
HOW THE FUCK DOES HE LOOK LIKE AN INCEL?
Oh thanks for reminding me he's not 9/10 chad

Mutationcel said:
3rNqgQ.jpg

all he needs are lips to be normie

Mutationcel said:
3rNqgQ.jpg

LEL. What rock you been hiding under since 1999 mate?

Mutationcel said:
3rNqgQ.jpg

Take your sunglasses off, Geralt. You can't see clearly.