Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nikolas Cruz school shooter gets death penalty

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
I thought he wasn't an Incel?

A fallen hero

So did he have any interview or message to say? Is he a retard?

Lol. They gave him the greatest sentence he could ask for

this wouldnt be happening had he offed himself before they could take him in.

Bruh, it says Prosecutors seek death penalty for Nikolas Cruz

who knows , some dumb hybristophiliac bitch might get with him?

Many incels would love nothing more than to die quickly and peacefully via death penalty.

Give us more ER fuel.

Last edited:
Lol. They gave him the greatest sentence he could ask for

Only normies are too stupid and ego driven to realize that giving the death sentence to someone who was going to kill themselves is pointless.

Its like if someone breaks up with you and your response is - "nuh uh, I'm breaking up with you, its you whose being left behind"

low iq incels thinking this normie shooter was an incel.

he literally had a gf you fucking dumbasses, also he was only 19 lol @ thinking your incel at 19.

PqKSjSB.gif

Beautiful, just beautiful! Maybe they'll accept some letters of reccommendations on how he should be executed? I suggest he be hanged, drawn, and quartered, imapled, or burned at the stake. I also suggest that piece of shits death is publicly viewable IRL and on television. The fact that this is even debatable is laughable to me. How can you kill 17 innocent people and still be allowed to live? Just lol at this society.

PqKSjSB.gif

Beautiful, just beautiful! Maybe they'll accept some letters of reccommendations on how he should be executed? I suggest he be hanged, drawn, and quartered, imapled, or burned at the stake. I also suggest that piece of shits death is publicly viewable IRL and on television.
He killed worthless normies. Why must there be punishment for this glorious event?

He killed worthless normies. Why must there be punishment for this glorious event?
And if a normie killed 17 worthless incels you all would be outraged. I dont care if they're normies, this scum killed 17 RANDOM innocent people. This isn't like he was bullied and sought out the people who bullied him, he killed 17 TEENAGERS and thus this demon must be executed and executed publicly.

He should spread the blackpill now

Crazy thing is he could have got away with this.

I couldn't imagine the shitstorm if he was never caught.

He should spread the blackpill now
I doubt they'll give him a platform to speak, or even a way to release a document to the internet from within prison.

he literally had a gf you fucking dumbasses, also he was only 19 lol @ thinking your incel at 19.
Not surprising. 50% of this forum seems to be suffering from some type of retardation.

And if a normie killed 17 worthless incels you all would be outraged. I dont care if they're normies, this scum killed 17 RANDOM innocent people. This isn't like he was bullied and sought out the people who bullied him, he killed 17 TEENAGERS and thus this demon must be executed and executed publicly.

In that case, why are this forum worshipping Elliot Rodger then, who killed 6 worthless "innocent" people?

In that case, why are this forum worshipping Elliot Rodger then, who killed 6 worthless "innocent" people?
Because half the people on this board suffer from Low IQ syndrome. Lol at worrshipping a retard who killed 3 incels and random people. He even avoided killing the Chads and Stacies because the door was locked and had plenty of ways to get around that.

GOODBYE NICHOLAS MAY YOU GET TO FUCK ALL THE STACIES IN THE UNKNOWN.

No such thing as an innocent person, all living things are selfish and should be killed. St. Cruz will be martyred.

I knew he was a normie but a normie killing other normies is still good with me.

Was gonna say, usually death penalty trials go on for year not done in a month
Such a waste of time. The kid is clearly guilty and killed 17 people. Whats the fucking hold up? This kid shouldve been executed by now. JFL at the western justice system.

If you had gotten their opinions on looks, male virgins, manlets, etc. these 17 probably would've been typical hateful bluepill scum. Probably promote degeneracy as well. Unless you can confirm any victim was a blackpilled incel, who cares if normies die? Less overpopulation. I don't even care when incels get killed because usually they're an Incel Tom.

Damn. It's probably gonna take a few decades, though. There are plenty of people on death row.

If you had gotten their opinions on looks, male virgins, manlets, etc. these 17 probably would've been typical hateful bluepill scum. Probably promote degeneracy as well. Unless you can confirm any victim was a blackpilled incel, who cares if normies die? Less overpopulation. I don't even care when incels get killed because usually they're an Incel Tom.

I dont care. I dont believe people should be killed for their beliefs unless their belief is something that inflicts physical violence upon others, like some dumbass who thinks its ok to kill non believers in the name of their God or something like that. JFL lol at thinking 17 deaths is anything close to "less overpopulation" Either way, i believe that all murderers should be executed if it wasnt because of self defense or because he killed specific people who bullied him. I dont really care for the victims but I believe my punishment for crimes policy is far better than the one in place in western countries, and so, it must be followed.

Last edited:
A white supremacist asshole dying.
A good day is definitely a good day.

I would enjoy the death penalty rather than rope myself or live in jail as a subhuman
Problem is, of course, hardly anyone gets executed, and when they do it's after a 30+ year stay on death row.

He's innocent, bullies and normies are the one to sentence to death.

Not surprising. 50% of this forum seems to be suffering from some type of retardation.
Some people, like you, seem to suffering from some type of morality.

He's not even incel so I care even less than I normally would about what happens to him. He will probably get the death penalty, but he'll be on death row for 20 years or something. Sometimes I wonder about the effectiveness of the death penalty considering how long it takes out to carry because of multiple appeals and the fact that life in a supermax until you die is unbelievably shit.

He's not even incel so I care even less than I normally would about what happens to him. He will probably get the death penalty, but he'll be on death row for 20 years or something. Sometimes I wonder about the effectiveness of the death penalty considering how long it takes out to carry because of multiple appeals and the fact that life in a supermax until you die is unbelievably shit.
It isnt effective for shit. Whoever came up with the process for it is a fucking idiot.

R.I.P, should have come out as a trans in order to avoid the death penalty, women rarely get that, plus, he would have had tranny support groups sucking his dick to death, if only he was smart enough so as to cheat the system, cruz wouldn't rot on death row.