Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nikola Cruz was a good guy but people made him do it because he had a weak heart

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
After watching this video i kinda felt bad for him

You can clearly see that he regrets what he has done but the normies don't care about it and say "i got also bullied, but i would NEVER kill an innocent person teheheehehehe". You fucking retards dont get it. Everybody handles and perceives such bullying differently. Some have a weak heart and mental problems and cant handle getting bullied.

These fucking normies should rather think about why ppl are getting buillied. In 90% of the cases its because the person's looks (height, weak frame, bad genes(glasses) etc.)

Its all about looks in this fucking society. I hate everybody, be it female or male. I am not a full mgtow fgt, i also hate males.

I hope russia will declare war to usa and the world is getting nuked.

Bullying is responsible for every single school shooting.

Last edited:
Nikolas Cruz is ugly as and nowhere near NT, before shooting up the school he went on youtube rants about how people would finally fear and pay attention to him after it. Maybe if the people around him hadn't been nasty to him for things he couldn't help they wouldn't have gotten their heads blown open.

from the german wikipedia. "outcast", "loner", "impulsive and agressive behavior". in short he got bullied and had enough.
bullying is still socially accepted. bullying kills. no one gives a fuck if someone kills himself because he got the life scked out of him by motherfuckers, who just wanted to have some fun.
its fun for you suckers. just one joke wont hurt. but for the bullying victim its dozens of jokes every day. nobody can take that for a long time. this is murder and nobody cares.

He should’ve killed himself while he had the chance. He will now spend the rest of his life rotting in a cell.

from the german wikipedia. "outcast", "loner", "impulsive and agressive behavior". in short he got bullied and had enough.
bullying is still socially accepted. bullying kills. no one gives a fuck if someone kills himself because he got the life scked out of him by motherfuckers, who just wanted to have some fun.
its fun for you suckers. just one joke wont hurt. but for the bullying victim its dozens of jokes every day. nobody can take that for a long time. this is murder and nobody cares.
Bullying is responsible for every single school shooting. Period.

He should’ve killed himself while he had the chance. He will now spend the rest of his life rotting in a cell.

he was dead long before he did what he did. jail cant hurt him no more.

Nikolas Cruz is ugly as and nowhere near NT, before shooting up the school he went on youtube rants about how people would finally fear and pay attention to him after it. Maybe if the people around him hadn't been nasty to him for things he couldn't help they wouldn't have gotten their heads blown open.

Nikolas' brother even said that he apologizes for not allowing nikolas to chill with him and his friends. Why? Most likely because he is an aspie with below average looks and weak frame.

Aspiness = genetics
his looks = genetics

What is nikolas' fault? Its all the fault of his bulliers that should be punished as well. I wish i knew him irl and would be a friend of him

Nikolas' brother even said that he apologizes for not allowing nikolas to chill with him and his friends. Why? Most likely because he is an aspie with below average looks and weak frame.

fucking cunt. sounds like my relatives, who resceduled a trip i organized behind my back and went there witout me. he was part of nikolas torment.

This.

And every bully victim has "genetic disadvantages" like looks and aspiness.

looks literally breed aspiness. excess cortisol (due to bullying) will cause your brain to rewire irreversible to make you aspie-like and introverted.

Agreed, so much. Yet the simpletons of the world can't be bothered to do anything about it, because it's way easier to just pin all the blame on gun control, medications, "mental issues", and other nonsense.

before shooting up the school he went on youtube rants about how people would finally fear and pay attention to him after it.

Wait, are you referring to the short mobile uploads that were released around May? Or something completely different that I have not seen yet?

reminds me of one of those fucking cunt foids saying in one of their anti gun protests about we didn't know him like they did (implying it was right for him to be bullied) wish i could find the exact quote.

This is true, nobody in their right mind would ever do this. Doesn't matter if a person is a sociopath, psychopath, shizophrenic etc. nobody kills without being pushed to it, one has to be forcefully removed from society. A sociopath would lack empathy but he would know that there is rarely anything to gain from murder, only thing you gain is a body to your name and no statute of limitations, same goes for every illness. Mental illness isn't a cause of school shootings, by that logic every 4th person would take a gun and start blasting on normies.

Bullying creates monsters, every insult, ever spit, punch, slap, humiliation takes root and grows in the person, it goes on like that untill the hatred is all you have left and then what happens... this. Here he says "I am nothing, I am no one." that show how dehumanized he was in his own eyes, people hurt him so bad that he couldn't see them and himself as people anymore. I believe this is why a lot of us have the "kill normies" mentallity.

Nikolas Cruz was 5'8 manlet, had both of parents died, was below average in looks and had autism and ADHD.

He likely was heavily bullied on the school and was likely heavily ostracized.

It's not hard to see why he did it.
Also I don't think his so called ex was really into him, I doubt they had sex. People who had sex in a relationship rarely go ER under 25

Hope they could dig up more of NCs info, I'm looking forward for possible manifestos and info.

reminds me of one of those fucking cunt foids saying in one of their anti gun protests about we didn't know him like they did (implying it was right for him to be bullied) wish i could find the exact quote.

That speech was from this hideous cuntrag. She speaks as though she thinks it was okay to ostracise Cruz and worsen his self-worth, it's ragefuel how she's now a successful "activist" when she should be held just as accountable for it:

Agreed, so much. Yet the simpletons of the world can't be bothered to do anything about it, because it's way easier to just pin all the blame on gun control, medications, "mental issues", and other nonsense.
Politicians love utilising public opinion through mass slaughter, never talking about the actual problem, just acting a role to take freedom away.
That speech was from this hideous cuntrag. She speaks as though she thinks it was okay to ostracise Cruz and worsen his self-worth, it's ragefuel how she's now a successful "activist" when she should be held just as accountable for it:

I was thinking about her recently. The horrible bitch.

And they wonder why....... "it's the guns!!" No. it's your fucking attitude, ban guns and they will just carve you up with hatchets.

That video is reee fuel.
Politicians love utilising public opinion through mass slaughter, never talking about the actual problem, just acting a role to take freedom away.

I was thinking about her recently. The horrible bitch.

They justify it by saying "good looking people are always right" "we totally bullied him and ostracised him from our communities because he was c r e e p y XD TEEHEE" basically. Then they wonder why school shootings happen.
ban guns and they will just carve you up with hatchets.
That idea makes me hot. :feelsohh:
how dehumanized he was in his own eyes
Completely relatable tbh. I don't feel human due to being so shunned by humanity, everywhere I go its the same damn story.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back