Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nikola Cruz' judge was a Stacy. Why are they doing that to him?

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Fucking cunts. Why did they not just take an old 60 years old judge. Why make him suffer? :feelsree:

6a30239a813cb90bc0e842f262651546.jpg

f391bac643dcbd4a15c89bc91fd486d0.jpg

47915ca68754b5067ab1737addb20fb1.jpg

And here is Nikolas

31e8aa0634bfe8976df0b9aa72c93605.jpg

he looks so cute and innocent i am not even kidding...

the foid judge framemogs him
what the fuck man, so many of these judges and lawyers are foids. Is studying law a majority foid thing now because cunts want affirmative action into high-paying high-prestige jobs? being an ugly man in a court must be hell in 2018, even when you're not a mass shooter

Last edited:
Kek all he has to do is get really buff and chad looking and she will let him off :feelskek: women already love killers he just needs to improve his body and looks a little

Kek all he has to do is get really buff and chad looking and she will let him off :feelskek: women already love killers he just needs to improve his body and looks a little
tbh

Tbh

You know the criminal justice system is fucked when a foid is a judge. Not just any foid too, one that wears makeup (frauding estrogen fertility so high test men want to fuck) to the fucking court. Imagine the foid sentencing you is more preoccupied with getting 6’4” chad to piss in her mouth than your case lmao

You know the criminal justice system is fucked when a foid is a judge. Not just any foid too, one that wears makeup (frauding estrogen fertility so high test men want to fuck) to the fucking court. Imagine the foid sentencing you is more preoccupied with getting 6’4” chad to piss in her mouth than your case lmao
The judge looks like she is a part time stripper. Fucking disgusting.

Yea, i also dont get that. Why would she wear makeup? Females should suck cocks, but not decide over someones life.

nobody gives a fuck about some normie shooter who had a gf.

Fuckoff OP

fuaaaaaaaaark shes fit. please tell me theres more pictures of her so i can stroke one out to her :feelsohh::feelstastyman:

EDIT: nvm her eyes creep me tf out
07718852d8c9fcf92932d2ce9d8c29e9.png

Must've sucked a lot of cock to get that job

70% of law students are girls here in Switzerland

20-30% are in science lol

:feelskek:

He's finished. He comes from a poor background: no money, parents or even influential community that could alleviate his sentence. He lived on charity at his friend's house. He'll get life behind bars.

For some reason I can't get myself to empathize with Cruz the same I could with ER or the Asian guy. I heard that he had a girlfriend and that he wasn't as nearly broken as either of the two guys I mentioned when he shot up the school.

School shooters, so long as they kill innocent people, are hard to sympathize with. But what we as people care about are the circumstances that led to it. Even then it might not always be enough, since I still view Adam Lanza as a piece of garbage for killing kids who were too young and innocent to be evil and torment someone.

:lul:

truth