Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nike air force pill

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
nike air force are normie shoes and they add up 3cm of height. we all know this. nike airforce are mostly woren by chad and normie and by consumers. so not only do these people have nice shoes no they also make us look smaller :cryfeels: almost every normie wears them so the average height of men went up. nike airforce got popular around end of 2019 in my school. there was this annoying chad who bought them early and then he flexed how he started a trend:lul::lul:.Like what is so cool about nike air force when i saw them getting popular i swearn to myself i will never wear them. my brother wasnt active before but now he started to go to partys and nightclub and boom he bought 2 pairs of nike air force now hes as tall as me. its like these normies copy everything they see. mk ultra. there was a whole trend of people wearing airforce and baggy jeans wow very creative:feelswhat: we incels probably wear vans which only add 1cm but the normies add up 3cm.:feelsohgod:

Men's shoes are literally evolving into high heels

Get AIR FORCE ONE now at Buy-N-Large!

Free steak knives NOW in aisle seventeen!

Images 24

Adding 3 cms are nothing for a 5'7 dwarf like me. I'll still be a manlet.

nike air force are normie shoes and they add up 3cm of height. we all know this. nike airforce are mostly woren by chad and normie and by consumers. so not only do these people have nice shoes no they also make us look smaller :cryfeels: almost every normie wears them so the average height of men went up. nike airforce got popular around end of 2019 in my school. there was this annoying chad who bought them early and then he flexed how he started a trend:lul::lul:.Like what is so cool about nike air force when i saw them getting popular i swearn to myself i will never wear them. my brother wasnt active before but now he started to go to partys and nightclub and boom he bought 2 pairs of nike air force now hes as tall as me. its like these normies copy everything they see. mk ultra. there was a whole trend of people wearing airforce and baggy jeans wow very creative:feelswhat: we incels probably wear vans which only add 1cm but the normies add up 3cm.:feelsohgod:
Steal his shoes

that's why my shoes ad 5cm of lift, big walking boots :smonk:

It's also mostly tallfags and toilets that wear height enhancing shoes. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

:society::blackpill::reeeeee::blackpill:

Wearing brand shoes is a fakecel trait.

air force ones are shoes for niggas wanting to be a nigger

nike air force pill​

That's not a pill,no shoe for your face.
:chad: can wear shitty shoes and get toilets,truecels can buy expensive Armani shoes and still be invisible.

Nicky air force popularity was in thing even in the early 2010s; usually, it was the tyrones or chads of the school that wore them.

I got to respect the height gain, though. Now, I am blackpill; if I have to go somewhere noteworthy, I largely use 4cm shoes which I brought in special for like $40, lol

If you think normies care about your shoes, you're coping

Height frauding is fucking gay anyway, you can at least take pride in being an honest man, not some peacocking zoomer faggot. Fraud is for women :feelshaha:

I wasted so much money sneaker coping from Yeezys to Air Force ones and it never even got me shit in terms of foids or even respect from normshit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wear really thick work boots that make me 6'3.

Men's shoes are literally evolving into high heels
I mean, men used to high heels in the past; I think it changed as many things changed because of advertising, like men don't really wear pink color anymore because of such a case of successful advertising.

when I was a teencel, converse was the popular brand which added minimal height :feelshmm: but imagine paying $80 for a shitty chink tier sneaker :feelskek:

I have two pairs.

I got a fake pair of nike air force 1s. only the black dudes knew it was fake

AF1's are hard af. And it comes with a bonus of height halo too. So wtf are you talking about?

And who tf wears vans? Unless your some gayboy emo faggot skater. I don't see who in the right mind would wear vans ngl.

But yeah, AF1 are too popular and all over the place nowadays. I think it's because if the affordable price. Idk. I used to wear them

when I was a teencel, converse was the popular brand which added minimal height :feelshmm: but imagine paying $80 for a shitty chink tier sneaker :feelskek:

I have two pairs.
I can relate; converse or flat was used to show off that you are taller than someone or comparable, even with the lowest shoes. Some girls used them to gauge some boys' height, also.

> under 6'
> considered a man by society

Pick one. There is no pride for any male being under 6'.
SHUT UP BIGGER, SMALL PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Well I am saying what they view us, gotta need more than that.
Fuck how they view us, doesn't matter. Not having sex anyway, so fuck em :feelzez:

I have Air Jordans that add 1.5" of height. Fashionmaxxing is legit

Growing a thick skin will require something powerful to back it up. You need size intimidation and actual strength (to crush skulls like lemons) so you can succeed and ofc intelligence to perceive and deduce their next advances.
What are you on about lmao:feelshaha: