Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nihilism has won, Nietzsche was right. The current awakening of the Norman

S

societyfuckery

Greycel
Nihilism starts to finally creep into the mind of the population. Normies before the 2000s still had some sort of delusional approach regarding their meaning in life, but now, since even your average tard male is single, and loneliness is on the rise in our times, especially for men, people stop seeing meaning. The truth is - the meaning was lost long, long ago; but so, what made people go forward? Ever since Nietzsche announced the death of God, nihilism won over. Our world is essentially *meaningless* and the cope regarding 'make your own teleology bro' is just that, pure fucking cope. The only 'meaning' that Nature has given humans so that we wouldn't go insane or kill ourselves due to deep reasoning on our life's goal was reproduction.
Children, more often than not, represent meaning in its purest form - you dedicate your whole life now for your progeniture... that's how it is. But what happens now, when the average normie cannot fulfill even the natural given meaning and desire? Everything goes to shit - look around you. Look at the mainstream media, even there you have scum 'intellectuals' and 'academics' talking about the issue of single, lonely men on the rise. What the fuck do you do, when you realize that you CANNOT have *any* meaning? You either go insane, kill yourself (in game), or act in desperate measures. Look at the recent shooting of that nigger banker - he was a normie, who was probably observing the phenomenon - he is also one of MANY normies who start to wake up.
If you also browse popular socials, like Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc - you will see plenty of posts, reels, commentaries of average joes talking about their loneliness and lack of 'bigger' goals. They comment 'real' on every post regarding their single life and observe how women are just subhuman trash who manipulate men and only fuck around Chad, only to come back crying that men are trash - dear cels, these things don't go unnoticed by the normies, and I have observed (not only on IG, but on reddit also). Yes, even on reddit, you can see many posts of the type : 'I can't get a date' , ' I can't have a stable relationship' , 'Help me fix my dating profile - what is wrong?', 'Getting ghosted after x dates.'. No one wants to commit, and ALL WHORES. AND I AM TALKING ALL. WHORES. Have now this hyperfixated position regarding CHAD ONLY. It is mostly seen as a meme around the cel community, but even 3/10s look for chad only, and that is no bullshit. They get fucked, dumped, and then go online (you see this shit esp on Chink Chok) and talk about men being trash, immature, not being 'real men', etc. You guys know the drill.

What now, then? What is going to happen? I predict that there will be a massive outrage by the normie populus - not now of course, this is just the beginning. You don't hear these issues being talked about in public or most social gatherings, but they creep in on the online - and you see hundreds of thousands of likes on posts who talk about not being able to fulfill an inner strong desire - the necessity of love, companion, and children. What do you guys think?

Its over thank god. PERMA OVER

Will be gaming on my steamos 4K gaming pc

Pepe listening to music

Ahhh, Nietzsche that guy who got rejected by women all his life and out of boredom he wrote books about how empty life is.

You see the thing is people who can't get bitches life in another universe compared with the people who can get laid.

Life has alot of meanings and experiences to try. You're to ugly to accept the fact that you're ugly.

Women fears about death or losing their life because they enjoy life and their life have meaning and goals and shit.

Nietzsche was genetic trash. Reading his thoughts is low IQ.​

WOMEN WANT FROM MEN TO THING

1.Resources
2.Looks

If you don't have them it's over. You can consider buying a rope or starting a revolution.

Ahhh, Nietzsche that guy who got rejected by women all his life and out of boredom he wrote books about how empty life is.

You see the thing is people who can't get bitches life in another universe compared with the people who can get laid.

Life has alot of meanings and experiences to try. You're to ugly to accept the fact that you're ugly.

Women fears about death or losing their life because they enjoy life and their life have meaning and goals and shit.

1.Resources
2.Looks

If you don't have them it's over. You can consider buying a rope or starting a revolution.
Someone who can't form a coherent thought properly calling Nietzsche genetic trash. And what you talked about women enjoying life and shit is mostly hedonism.

Last edited:
Nihilism starts to finally creep into the mind of the population. Normies before the 2000s still had some sort of delusional approach regarding their meaning in life, but now, since even your average tard male is single, and loneliness is on the rise in our times, especially for men, people stop seeing meaning. The truth is - the meaning was lost long, long ago; but so, what made people go forward? Ever since Nietzsche announced the death of God, nihilism won over. Our world is essentially *meaningless* and the cope regarding 'make your own teleology bro' is just that, pure fucking cope. The only 'meaning' that Nature has given humans so that we wouldn't go insane or kill ourselves due to deep reasoning on our life's goal was reproduction.
Children, more often than not, represent meaning in its purest form - you dedicate your whole life now for your progeniture... that's how it is. But what happens now, when the average normie cannot fulfill even the natural given meaning and desire? Everything goes to shit - look around you. Look at the mainstream media, even there you have scum 'intellectuals' and 'academics' talking about the issue of single, lonely men on the rise. What the fuck do you do, when you realize that you CANNOT have *any* meaning? You either go insane, kill yourself (in game), or act in desperate measures. Look at the recent shooting of that nigger banker - he was a normie, who was probably observing the phenomenon - he is also one of MANY normies who start to wake up.
If you also browse popular socials, like Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc - you will see plenty of posts, reels, commentaries of average joes talking about their loneliness and lack of 'bigger' goals. They comment 'real' on every post regarding their single life and observe how women are just subhuman trash who manipulate men and only fuck around Chad, only to come back crying that men are trash - dear cels, these things don't go unnoticed by the normies, and I have observed (not only on IG, but on reddit also). Yes, even on reddit, you can see many posts of the type : 'I can't get a date' , ' I can't have a stable relationship' , 'Help me fix my dating profile - what is wrong?', 'Getting ghosted after x dates.'. No one wants to commit, and ALL WHORES. AND I AM TALKING ALL. WHORES. Have now this hyperfixated position regarding CHAD ONLY. It is mostly seen as a meme around the cel community, but even 3/10s look for chad only, and that is no bullshit. They get fucked, dumped, and then go online (you see this shit esp on Chink Chok) and talk about men being trash, immature, not being 'real men', etc. You guys know the drill.

What now, then? What is going to happen? I predict that there will be a massive outrage by the normie populus - not now of course, this is just the beginning. You don't hear these issues being talked about in public or most social gatherings, but they creep in on the online - and you see hundreds of thousands of likes on posts who talk about not being able to fulfill an inner strong desire - the necessity of love, companion, and children. What do you guys think?
There's unlikely, in my opinion, to be a widespread revolution but nihilism will kill society simply by making most people not care to contribute to it. We already see this happening at an increasing rate.

1.Resources
2.Looks

Those experiences dry up quick, my nigga. What do you do when you're in your 40s and ask yourself, 'what now'? Nothing. THAT's when you go nutty.

Didn't read
The point of Nietzsche's ideology was to overcome nihilism

Hope matrix is soon destroyed and resetted by God

We haven’t solved our meaning problem yet, I imagine new religions are going to take shape to solve that problem. Humanity has a very unfortunate drive to survive