Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nihilism, Absurdism, Existentialism, Religion and Death.

AntisocialNihilist

AntisocialNihilist

神は死んだ、神は死んだままだ。
★★★★

For this encounter you may call me Faust.

I'm not sure what to make of it, one day we get come into conception one day we die, we don't have any control, those who know this and have no control over life will seek it in anyway possible, through distractions and games, illusions of the mind to keep itself entertained, to stop it from killing itself.

Nihilism and Religion.

Nihilism, the philosophical position which suggest that life is inherently devoid of meaning, many such cases when you look at where you are. Within my eyes I see this as the only logical conclusion that one is capable of reaching if your mind is bound to worldly logic, I can even find places for this in such things which act as an antithesis to Nihilism such as religion, nonsensical in nature, although how I see it within many religions it seems to be a useless trial like test of life to see how one acts, now already at this stage this makes no sense, what is the objective of a supposedly omniscient omnipotent omnipresent entity who is the creator of all, this would mean that he also created you, molded your thoughts, actions and already knows what will happen before you are even born, yet... this entity does not save you from this destined death though, no. not the one before you are buried and not the one after, this being which is renounced as "benevolent" creates you, molds, you, throws you into the void of reality and expects you to come out perfectly saint like. You reap what you sow, and the seeds planted by this entity are rotten to the core. even within the supposed book of this entity it created all things out of sheer boredom, there was no objective, this is my view.

and do tell how we are expected to devote our lives to an unconformable entity, and then when we do not meet it's expectations we are supposedly cast into flame and coal and magma for eternity, the person who concocted this story does have a very juvenile idea of how to manipulate the masses indeed, my point is to say to create is to condemn. This is to say, that creating a life form for a useless reason just to torture and torment is nothing sort of sadism, god is dead because we ignore it. thus it dies, humans created god not the other way around, concepts have power, and by giving it power it exists, [this is very well illustrated in the "Idea of evil" from berserk] religion is real, god is not. Religion acts by convincing people there is being staring at them at all times looking for a misstep, and so by extension it makes people act on the "good" will instead of the more beneficial "bad" will

Cee53f32639928aea2406227b9de4cc9

see here, this is what I mean, religion makes people act on their "ego" their IDEAL self, their idea of what them (and even others) should be like as well as the fear, the fear of this divine punishment, which is more powerful and also gets them to act, the reason I believe this is stronger lies within a thing I like to say. "have you ever seen post traumatic joy disorder?" the answer to this is obviously no. I have never seen someone with powerful overwhelming emotion, almost possessive which originates from a positive action and thus this is undeniable proof of how the negative emotions such as: hate, fear, spite, envy are far stronger. But I am not sure where this comes from nor why this is, and so religion is a tool to control that interestingly works in a crooked way. maybe later I will elaborate further on why I have a disdain for these insidious things we call religion. so, in complete we don't exist for any purpose, assuming god is real we exist merely as pathetic toys in a child's game this entity could have "cut to the chase" so to speak. it is useless, devoid of meaning, moot, null and void.

Nihilism encapsulates all, it is clear just by looking around that things and people and the world itself has no actual purpose, but does that inherently mean it is futile to continue? I, like Nietzsche, desire for every man to reach their ideal, to become their Übermensch.

(Much like someone)

Th 3322014626

Absurdism and Existentialism.

Absurdism is the philosophical position which suggests that that the meaningless-ness presented by Nihilism is not all encompassing, it suggests that even in the existence of this meaningless life one can still strive and peruse on dispute the lack of inherit meaning, and the stark cruelty of the universe. this is highlighted especially in the "Myth of Sisyphus" by Albert Camus in which a man cursed by the gods and sent to a hell where he must push a boulder eternally after being punished for finding a way out a hell the first time, dispite his cunning he cannot escape this punishment but he continues in spite of it. With every time he pushes the boulder he affirms he is the on in control that he is the maker and destroyer of his own destiny and no one and nothing else, hence why the "One must imagine Sisyphus happy" Which seems to be the most famous work, however I actually enjoy "L'etranger" The Stranger.

5126adYozjL

It is a story, a story about a man named Meursault, Meursault is very vapid and apathetic, this may be the reason I like him so much, he is like me, he cares not for much of anything, in the beginning of the story it starts with "maman died today" explaining his mother's death, "Mother died today, or maybe yesterday, I can't be sure. The Telegram from the home says: YOUR MOTHER PASSED AWAY. FUNERAL TOMORROW, DEEP SYMPATHY. which leaves a matter doubtful: it could have been yesterday."
This lack of emotion when one would would most likely be in grieving naturally or in deep sorrow, however he seems not to care, I myself have not made it deep into the book, even though it is only 96 pages, I have been busy with studying. there is one chapter where he he stares out a window all day long and simply watch the day pass while thinking. Meursault is also quite morally grey, he goes not care about actions or their consequences, he is apathetic also in not having feelings to and for things, later he kills a man by shooting him essentially on a whim.

It is a good book so I would like you to read it yourself, rather than receiving a synopsis from me.

I am sure Meursault has questioned the meaning of his life at some point, and wondered why he is here, wondering why he is alive at all, perhaps I shall get around to reading it.

What about me? what is my purpose? I will find out. I am the Übermensch after all.

Oh, Death.

It comes for us eventually, regardless of any sort of variables that we can set or control it is simply out of our power to defy this force that comes for us all, death. the absolute end. unless of course we unlock the key to immortality through some sort of bio-technological breakthrough, in which case... would it even be considered human anymore? our limitations are one of the reasons people view life as "finite" and "valuable" but if you were to remove such a thing you would also be removing the "humane" part of being human. what do I mean? I mean that we are created with the sense of "time" but immortality would be the removal of this concept, then it would only exist on a cosmic level, I theorize that we would go insane after some threshold had been crossed. living forever would be depressing, assuming there is no way to resume aging, I am talking about bodies that no longer wrinkle, brains that do not decline, senses that do not deteriorate, knowledge that is not forgotten. eventually... you would be driven mad, or go into some sort of depression. or perhaps, nothing at all. I do not know.

But enough of a lack of death, what of it when it strikes us?

There are many ideas of what happens when one dies and their body decays, many afterlife theories of which originate from a religion. if you ask me I am Agnostic. However, if you were to ask what I would think is the most real, the most plausible I would have to say Buddhism. The cycle of Samsara and death after rebirth of this dissatisfying existence samsara is the "suffering-laden", continuous cycle of life, death, and rebirth, without beginning or end seems like an apt understanding of what is going on, however I hate the idea of rebirth, for it suggests we are doing this forever, of course until we reach our "enlightenment" (Nirvana) but not only this, the karma system seems fascinating to me, as well as the 6 realms.

It's all so intricate and it attracts me because it isn't vague like others, though that doesn't make it more believable. only more comfortable for someone like me.
the Deva realm is the truest heaven however I think I would become bored, of course these places commonly seem to revolve round the concept of "this is your eternal reward, you cannot become bored or sick of it" then I remember it's supposed to be out of our mortal minds to comprehend such. right? aha.

But for me, the ideal "afterlife" would be something akin the "Soul Society" from bleach, it may come off as childish but somewhere that I am able to gain power and fight seems fun, although after learning the truth of how flawed it is there I may prefer being a Hollow, though it comes with more severe risks but more power to gain. it's simply a fantasy though.

234Ulquiorra warns

The truth is, I do not know what it is I want.

If you know where the first image if from, I like you.

And thank you for reading my poorly constructed paper.

Last edited:
Summoning people who I like, people who were not tagged are unknown to me.
I have essentially tagged everyone who I have at one point followed.

@incelerated
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Vyn
@turbocuckcel_7000
@Quoj
@PersonalityChad
@niggers
@Kina Hikikomori
@FlamingCel
@Epedaphic
@CountBleck
@Cheesecel
@bruhwtf
@Aku no Hana
@GhostedPhantom
@Incline
@Left4DeadDarkie
@RealSchizo
@KHHVcel
@turbocuckcel_7000
@LOLI BREEDING

Interesting username.

Last edited:
@Master
@The Enforcer
@Fat Link
@PLA1092
@Dregster
@TheProphetMuscle

Formally requesting the first-time sticky-ing of my post. thank you.

It comes for us eventually, regardless of any sort of variables that we can set or control it is simply out of our power to defy this force that comes for us all, death. the absolute end. unless of course we unlock the key to immortality through some sort of bio-technological breakthrough, in which case... would it even be considered human anymore? our limitations are one of the reasons people view life as "finite" and "valuable" but if you were to remove such a thing you would also be removing the "humane" part of being human. what do I mean? I mean that we are created with the sense of "time" but immortality would be the removal of this concept, then it would only exist on a cosmic level, I theorize that we would go insane after some threshold had been crossed. living forever would be depressing, assuming there is no way to resume aging, I am talking about bodies that no longer wrinkle, brains that do not decline, senses that do not deteriorate, knowledge that is not forgotten. eventually... you would be driven mad, or go into some sort of depression. or perhaps, nothing at all. I do not know
Yes i've also thought the same, immortality isn't a blessing, but rather a curse. Everything that begins must also end. Without death, life has has no meaning.

Summoning people who I like, people who were not tagged are unknown to me.
I have essentially tagged everyone who I have at one point followed.

@incelerated
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Vyn
@turbocuckcel_7000
@Quoj
@PersonalityChad
@niggers
@Kina Hikikomori
@FlamingCel
@Epedaphic
@CountBleck
@Cheesecel
@bruhwtf
@Aku no Hana
@GhostedPhantom
@Incline
@Left4DeadDarkie
@RealSchizo
@KHHVcel
@turbocuckcel_7000
@LOLI BREEDING

Interesting username.
in twice, 5 stars

For this encounter you may call me Faust.

I'm not sure what to make of it, one day we get come into conception one day we die, we don't have any control, those who know this and have no control over life will seek it in anyway possible, through distractions and games, illusions of the mind to keep itself entertained, to stop it from killing itself.

Nihilism and Religion.

Nihilism, the philosophical position which suggest that life is inherently devoid of meaning, many such cases when you look at where you are. Within my eyes I see this as the only logical conclusion that one is capable of reaching if your mind is bound to worldly logic, I can even find places for this in such things which act as an antithesis to Nihilism such as religion, nonsensical in nature, although how I see it within many religions it seems to be a useless trial like test of life to see how one acts, now already at this stage this makes no sense, what is the objective of a supposedly omniscient omnipotent omnipresent entity who is the creator of all, this would mean that he also created you, molded your thoughts, actions and already knows what will happen before you are even born, yet... this entity does not save you from this destined death though, no. not the one before you are buried and not the one after, this being which is renounced as "benevolent" creates you, molds, you, throws you into the void of reality and expects you to come out perfectly saint like. You reap what you sow, and the seeds planted by this entity are rotten to the core. even within the supposed book of this entity it created all things out of sheer boredom, there was no objective, this is my view.

and do tell how we are expected to devote our lives to an unconformable entity, and then when we do not meet it's expectations we are supposedly cast into flame and coal and magma for eternity, the person who concocted this story does have a very juvenile idea of how to manipulate the masses indeed, my point is to say to create is to condemn. This is to say, that creating a life form for a useless reason just to torture and torment is nothing sort of sadism, god is dead because we ignore it. thus it dies, humans created god not the other way around, concepts have power, and by giving it power it exists, [this is very well illustrated in the "Idea of evil" from berserk] religion is real, god is not. Religion acts by convincing people there is being staring at them at all times looking for a misstep, and so by extension it makes people act on the "good" will instead of the more beneficial "bad" will

View attachment 1224701

see here, this is what I mean, religion makes people act on their "ego" their IDEAL self, their idea of what them (and even others) should be like as well as the fear, the fear of this divine punishment, which is more powerful and also gets them to act, the reason I believe this is stronger lies within a thing I like to say. "have you ever seen post traumatic joy disorder?" the answer to this is obviously no. I have never seen someone with powerful overwhelming emotion, almost possessive which originates from a positive action and thus this is undeniable proof of how the negative emotions such as: hate, fear, spite, envy are far stronger. But I am not sure where this comes from nor why this is, and so religion is a tool to control that interestingly works in a crooked way. maybe later I will elaborate further on why I have a disdain for these insidious things we call religion. so, in complete we don't exist for any purpose, assuming god is real we exist merely as pathetic toys in a child's game this entity could have "cut to the chase" so to speak. it is useless, devoid of meaning, moot, null and void.

Nihilism encapsulates all, it is clear just by looking around that things and people and the world itself has no actual purpose, but does that inherently mean it is futile to continue? I, like Nietzsche, desire for every man to reach their ideal, to become their Übermensch.

(Much like someone)

View attachment 1224730

Absurdism is the philosophical position which suggests that that the meaningless-ness presented by Nihilism is not all encompassing, it suggests that even in the existence of this meaningless life one can still strive and peruse on dispute the lack of inherit meaning, and the stark cruelty of the universe. this is highlighted especially in the "Myth of Sisyphus" by Albert Camus in which a man cursed by the gods and sent to a hell where he must push a boulder eternally after being punished for finding a way out a hell the first time, dispite his cunning he cannot escape this punishment but he continues in spite of it. With every time he pushes the boulder he affirms he is the on in control that he is the maker and destroyer of his own destiny and no one and nothing else, hence why the "One must imagine Sisyphus happy" Which seems to be the most famous work, however I actually enjoy "L'etranger" The Stranger.

View attachment 1224744

It is a story, a story about a man named Meursault, Meursault is very vapid and apathetic, this may be the reason I like him so much, he is like me, he cares not for much of anything, in the beginning of the story it starts with "maman died today" explaining his mother's death, "Mother died today, or maybe yesterday, I can't be sure. The Telegram from the home says: YOUR MOTHER PASSED AWAY. FUNERAL TOMORROW, DEEP SYMPATHY. which leaves a matter doubtful: it could have been yesterday."
This lack of emotion when one would would most likely be in grieving naturally or in deep sorrow, however he seems not to care, I myself have not made it deep into the book, even though it is only 96 pages, I have been busy with studying. there is one chapter where he he stares out a window all day long and simply watch the day pass while thinking. Meursault is also quite morally grey, he goes not care about actions or their consequences, he is apathetic also in not having feelings to and for things, later he kills a man by shooting him essentially on a whim.

It is a good book so I would like you to read it yourself, rather than receiving a synopsis from me.

I am sure Meursault has questioned the meaning of his life at some point, and wondered why he is here, wondering why he is alive at all, perhaps I shall get around to reading it.

What about me? what is my purpose? I will find out. I am the Übermensch after all.

Oh, Death.

It comes for us eventually, regardless of any sort of variables that we can set or control it is simply out of our power to defy this force that comes for us all, death. the absolute end. unless of course we unlock the key to immortality through some sort of bio-technological breakthrough, in which case... would it even be considered human anymore? our limitations are one of the reasons people view life as "finite" and "valuable" but if you were to remove such a thing you would also be removing the "humane" part of being human. what do I mean? I mean that we are created with the sense of "time" but immortality would be the removal of this concept, then it would only exist on a cosmic level, I theorize that we would go insane after some threshold had been crossed. living forever would be depressing, assuming there is no way to resume aging, I am talking about bodies that no longer wrinkle, brains that do not decline, senses that do not deteriorate, knowledge that is not forgotten. eventually... you would be driven mad, or go into some sort of depression. or perhaps, nothing at all. I do not know.

There are many ideas of what happens when one dies and their body decays, many afterlife theories of which originate from a religion. if you ask me I am Agnostic. However, if you were to ask what I would think is the most real, the most plausible I would have to say Buddhism. The cycle of Samsara and death after rebirth of this dissatisfying existence samsara is the "suffering-laden", continuous cycle of life, death, and rebirth, without beginning or end seems like an apt understanding of what is going on, however I hate the idea of rebirth, for it suggests we are doing this forever, of course until we reach our "enlightenment" (Nirvana) but not only this, the karma system seems fascinating to me, as well as the 6 realms.

It's all so intricate and it attracts me because it isn't vague like others, though that doesn't make it more believable. only more comfortable for someone like me.
the Deva realm is the truest heaven however I think I would become bored, of course these places commonly seem to revolve round the concept of "this is your eternal reward, you cannot become bored or sick of it" then I remember it's supposed to be out of our mortal minds to comprehend such. right? aha.

But for me, the ideal "afterlife" would be something akin the "Soul Society" from bleach, it may come off as childish but somewhere that I am able to gain power and fight seems fun, although after learning the truth of how flawed it is there I may prefer being a Hollow, though it comes with more severe risks but more power to gain. it's simply a fantasy though.

View attachment 1224821

Faggotry, Faggotry, Faggotry and Faggotry

That's how I see your post

Very specific post, however there are points that are not linked to the topic in a coherent way... MY thought is the same, just with an alternative understanding to yours, but it is well founded.

For starters, religion is real, like you said, yes it is. Philosophy arose from the same precept as theology, it is as if theology were its mother... in fact, all philosophy in itself is a religion, regardless of what it is. (And I'm not talking about the contemporary mystical theology that many understand) ...

Your own quote from existentialism, is particularly a contemporary philosophy based on most current thoughts, and has as its source a lot of Sartre's involvement, many are influenced by him and don't even realize it. This specific point of existentialism was what started the liberalism we know today in practice, as it was this philosophy that influenced “choice” behaviors by completely disconnecting from the essence, for example, queers who call themselves “trans men” when they have XY chromosome.
This is why I hate existentialism, it is ridiculous and has a very peculiar element to the nature of foids.

As for false esotericism [propagated by religions]: the idea of 'infernal' punishment.

This is literally a false esotericism that is completely easy to demystify and, on top of that, it has no foundation, that is, it is a fallacy. There are two types of thinking, correct and distorted (lying). The idea of hell is precisely a way of controlling the masses to avoid evil based on false beliefs, and not by purpose. Example, you tell someone not to do evil because “he is going to hell”, a lie, it is a fallacy used with a distorted definition, and not with purpose. Don't do evil because it's bad, do good because it's good, simple. There is no hell or heaven, it is just something to provide you with a life without any major worries you may have. And evil and good exist, they are not relative. Even the blackpill aims to show the EVIL potential of both women and men (but predominantly women).

The concept of God, single flow of infinite power.

In all advanced religions, and in the true conception of God, there is, in fact, a single flow of power. It is not an entity, it is a power that generates existence, it is different from religious currents such as christianity. God is power and Being (not entity), this means he is the complete existence, he does both evil and good. This is the true concept of God. It's actually quite simple as it's an absolute flow.

Nihilism is also interesting. And there are 4 types of nihilism:

Reactive nihilism;
Nihilistic nihilism;
Passive nihilism;
Active nihilism.

For Nietzsche, in fact, nihilists are Christians, because nihilism itself is the denial of life in favor of a life that has been promised in the future. And Nietzsche really fought against nihilism and said he wanted to end (break) with philosophy, the proposal is really interesting.

My thoughts on all of this:

The world itself is not evil, it has always been what it was, the literature of the ancients shows this clearly, instead of the biased lies made by religions (or sects) to say that everything is rubbish and that we need a false savior, like jesus. This is myth!

We will always make our choices, however, aligned with our essence, both bad and good. Of course I consider the condition thrown upon us BRUTAL, like the burden of the black pill and truecelism as a conditional essence provided by it through genetics. But I cannot change, nor am I interested in what will happen; This is how it will be.
I live as I live, a being has to be, and I am [truecel].

An interesting and insightful point with the attribution of positivist philosophy (scientism).

The world has always undergone reforms, the Gnostic idea about God arose precisely in despair. And then we enter the contemporary era, but we are already on the way to another, such as incelism, and given the logical affirmative studies, current and future generations will be incels and betas, as they have dysgenic characteristics. This is why the word “never started” is used.

Single topic, like I said. Good post.

Last edited:
In all advanced religions, and in the true conception of God, there is, in fact, a single flow of power. It is not an entity, it is a power that generates existence, it is different from religious currents such as christianity. God is power and Being (not entity), this means he is the complete existence, he does both evil and good. This is the true concept of God. It's actually quite simple as it's an absolute flow.
Thank you for saying this. Many people make the wrong assumption of God being some entity.

Very specific post, however there are points that are not linked to the topic in a coherent way... MY thought is the same, just with an alternative understanding to yours, but it is well founded.

For starters, religion is real, like you said, yes it is. Philosophy arose from the same precept as theology, it is as if theology were its mother... in fact, all philosophy in itself is a religion, regardless of what it is. (And I'm not talking about the contemporary mystical theology that many understand) ...

Your own quote from existentialism, is particularly a contemporary philosophy based on most current thoughts, and has as its source a lot of Sartre's involvement, many are influenced by him and don't even realize it. This specific point of existentialism was what started the liberalism we know today in practice, as it was this philosophy that influenced “choice” behaviors by completely disconnecting from the essence, for example, queers who call themselves “trans men” when they have XY chromosome.
This is why I hate existentialism, it is ridiculous and has a very peculiar element to the nature of foids.

As for false esotericism [propagated by religions]: the idea of 'infernal' punishment.

This is literally a false esotericism that is completely easy to demystify and, on top of that, it has no foundation, that is, it is a fallacy. There are two types of thinking, correct and distorted (lying). The idea of hell is precisely a way of controlling the masses to avoid evil based on false beliefs, and not by purpose. Example, you tell someone not to do evil because “he is going to hell”, a lie, it is a fallacy used with a distorted definition, and not with purpose. Don't do evil because it's bad, do good because it's good, simple. There is no hell or heaven, it is just something to provide you with a life without any major worries you may have. And evil and good exist, they are not relative. Even the blackpill aims to show the EVIL potential of both women and men (but predominantly women).

The concept of God, single flow of infinite power.

Nihilism is also interesting. And there are 4 types of nihilism:

Reactive nihilism;
Nihilistic nihilism;
Passive nihilism;
Active nihilism.

For Nietzsche, in fact, nihilists are Christians, because nihilism itself is the denial of life in favor of a life that has been promised in the future. And Nietzsche really fought against nihilism and said he wanted to end (break) with philosophy, the proposal is really interesting.

My thoughts on all of this:

The world itself is not evil, it has always been what it was, the literature of the ancients shows this clearly, instead of the biased lies made by religions (or sects) to say that everything is rubbish and that we need a false savior, like jesus. This is myth!

We will always make our choices, however, aligned with our essence, both bad and good. Of course I consider the condition thrown upon us BRUTAL, like the burden of the black pill and truecelism as a conditional essence provided by it through genetics. But I cannot change, nor am I interested in what will happen; This is how it will be.
I live as I live, a being has to be, and I am [truecel].

An interesting and insightful point with the attribution of positivist philosophy (scientism).

The world has always undergone reforms, the Gnostic idea about God arose precisely in despair. And then we enter the contemporary era, but we are already on the way to another, such as incelism, and given the logical affirmative studies, current and future generations will be incels and betas, as they have dysgenic characteristics. This is why the word “never started” is used.

Single topic, like I said. Good post.
You are very much more articulate than me, it makes sense why I follow you. Great reply.

Name checks out

We do. We have very limited control. For example, we have control over our choices, but not over the outcomes of those choices. We can make the most carefully analyzed decision and, yet, there will be unknown and/or probabilistic variables that will affect the outcome in an unpredictable way.

Nihilism and Religion.

Nihilism, the philosophical position which suggest that life is inherently devoid of meaning, many such cases when you look at where you are.
Nihilism is a flawed philosophy that overlooks the fact that "meaning" is a bijective human function that maps (internally) to anything we so choose and that we can derive from things external to us. We give things meaning, such as logos and language, concepts, experiences etc., and we can get meaning out of things, such as physical/natural properties, people and our interactions with them etc.

Within my eyes I see this as the only logical conclusion that one is capable of reaching if your mind is bound to worldly logic,
Within your eyes - finite, limited, having only the perspective you are bound to.

I can even find places for this in such things which act as an antithesis to Nihilism such as religion, nonsensical in nature,
Religion, as a phenomenon in societies and in people's psyches, has natural explanations.

although how I see it within many religions it seems to be a useless trial like test of life to see how one acts, now already at this stage this makes no sense, what is the objective of a supposedly omniscient omnipotent omnipresent entity who is the creator of all, this would mean that he also created you, molded your thoughts, actions and already knows what will happen before you are even born, yet... this entity does not save you from this destined death though, no.
Free will addresses this problem, theologically.

not the one before you are buried and not the one after, this being which is renounced as "benevolent" creates you, molds, you, throws you into the void of reality and expects you to come out perfectly saint like.
No. Religions - at least, the Abrahamic ones - don't make this claim about God. God doesn't expect you to be a saint. God expects the opposite, in fact - that you are a creature that is corruptible and is constantly tempted towards wrongdoing. The creation stories in religion show the first human, Adam, as a flawed creature and all humanity thereof.

You reap what you sow, and the seeds planted by this entity are rotten to the core. even within the supposed book of this entity it created all things out of sheer boredom, there was no objective, this is my view.
You can't possibly know any other mind, but your own. Far - unfathomably far - be it to know the mind of an omniscient, omnipotent being.

and do tell how we are expected to devote our lives to an unconformable entity, and then when we do not meet it's expectations we are supposedly cast into flame and coal and magma for eternity,
What do you mean by uncomformable?

the person who concocted this story does have a very juvenile idea of how to manipulate the masses indeed,
That's possible, if the intent was in actuality to "control the masses."

my point is to say to create is to condemn.
Condemn to what? Death? Suffering? Doom? The first is a logical consequence of creation. All created things are finite, by necessity, and thus will have an end. The second is temporal, usually fleeting and ephemeral, and always a matter of circumstance. Suffering is not a 24/7 state of being. Any conscious being will have moments of suffering, but nothing that is created (born) is entered into existence from beginning to end as a suffering thing throughout the entirety of its existence. If it's doom, some theological metaphysics posit that the creator God is just and that the concept of free will puts the fate of the person's afterlife in their own hands.

This is to say, that creating a life form for a useless reason just to torture and torment is nothing sort of sadism,
I agree. The problem is, we cannot know the mind of such a creator God, and so, we are left to infer (outside of the religious explanations) the purpose of life's creation from its natural teleology. In the case of biological organisms such as us, that purpose is simply procreation and the continuation of our species.

god is dead because we ignore it. thus it dies, humans created god not the other way around, concepts have power, and by giving it power it exists, [this is very well illustrated in the "Idea of evil" from berserk] religion is real, god is not.
Both religion and god are concepts. You cannot make the argument that one is real and the other is not based on that criterion alone. You need something more.

Religion acts by convincing people there is being staring at them at all times looking for a misstep, and so by extension it makes people act on the "good" will instead of the more beneficial "bad" will
It's fair to argue that the reasons behind people's morally good actions may be due to religious compulsion. But if religion makes more people act more ethical in their lives and interactions with the world (including other life - people, plants, animals), then it's very useful. Religion, as a vessel for ethical behavior, continues to have utility in today's world.

Most people, either out inability or inopportunity, do not form their own ethical systems of behavior. Instead, they adopt existing moral systems and make their own personal modifications based on their feelings and preferences. If you personally know at least five people (a handful) who've taken the time to sit down and form their entire personal ethical system from scratch into a coherent and rationally consistent system, then you should buy a lottery ticket, because that is an extremely rare event - once in a century, at least.

View attachment 1224701

see here, this is what I mean, religion makes people act on their "ego" their IDEAL self, their idea of what them (and even others) should be like as well as the fear, the fear of this divine punishment, which is more powerful and also gets them to act,
You say this as if religion motivating people to act closer to their ideal self is a bad thing.

the reason I believe this is stronger lies within a thing I like to say. "have you ever seen post traumatic joy disorder?" the answer to this is obviously no. I have never seen someone with powerful overwhelming emotion, almost possessive which originates from a positive action and thus this is undeniable proof of how the negative emotions such as: hate, fear, spite, envy are far stronger. But I am not sure where this comes from nor why this is,
The reason is evolutionary. Negative experiences are much strongly imprinted on us than positive ones in order to help our survival chances. When the potential risk is your life, and thus your future genetic lineage, then it's better (and rational from your own egocentric perspective) to overcorrect and err on the side of increased risk aversion.

Nihilism encapsulates all, it is clear just by looking around that things and people and the world itself has no actual purpose,
This is patently false. A superficial and cursory examination of anything in nature shows this trivially. Ask any "why" question to any feature of a plant or animal, for example, and you will have an answer that satisfies the question of purpose through its function.

View attachment 1224744

I'm not interested in any of this, and think that absurdism is a poor response to nihilism. The philosophy is almost like it's nihilist apologetics.

Have you forgotten or just misunderstood? Both nihilism and absurdism will tell you that you have none.

Oh, Death.

It comes for us eventually, regardless of any sort of variables that we can set or control it is simply out of our power to defy this force that comes for us all, death. the absolute end. unless of course we unlock the key to immortality through some sort of bio-technological breakthrough, in which case... would it even be considered human anymore?
No, we would not be human. Humans are mortal. That feature - mortality - is part of the definition. We would retain some elements of our humanity (appearance, consciousness, language etc.), but we would fundamentally change into something else.

our limitations are one of the reasons people view life as "finite" and "valuable" but if you were to remove such a thing you would also be removing the "humane" part of being human.
"Humaneness" has a strong component of ethics to it. We refer to something like executions or killing animals for food "humanely." It has to do primarily with the intentional limitation of suffering.

what do I mean? I mean that we are created with the sense of "time" but immortality would be the removal of this concept, then it would only exist on a cosmic level, I theorize that we would go insane after some threshold had been crossed. living forever would be depressing, assuming there is no way to resume aging, I am talking about bodies that no longer wrinkle, brains that do not decline, senses that do not deteriorate, knowledge that is not forgotten. eventually... you would be driven mad, or go into some sort of depression. or perhaps, nothing at all. I do not know.
Perceptually, time is an illusion. Physically, it's a measurement of change in discrete steps between states. A universe in total stasis means that nothing changes. Subsequently, in such a state time effectively "stops," because everything including motion stops.

View attachment 1224821

Sure, whatever you say. Your guess is as good as any.

uncomformable?
Sorry, I meant "unfathomable"

Both religion and god are concepts. You cannot make the argument that one is real and the other is not based on that criterion alone. You need something more.
you're right I logically can't prove it false.

You say this as if religion motivating people to act closer to their ideal self is a bad thing.
It is not, I explain how I actually like this and think it is positive, I'm sure it's included in the Ubermensch bit.

Within your eyes - finite, limited, having only the perspective you are bound to
I suppose you are right again, I am not Omniscient

I'm not interested in any of this, and think that absurdism is a poor response to nihilism. The philosophy is almost like it's nihilist apologetics.
Many see it as the only route, eventually a man grows tired of being tired and will make himself a purpose.

The reason is evolutionary. Negative experiences are much strongly imprinted on us than positive ones in order to help our survival chances. When the potential risk is your life, and thus your future genetic lineage, then it's better (and rational from your own egocentric perspective) to overcorrect and err on the side of increased risk aversion.
Ah, this makes sense. thank you.

This is patently false. A superficial and cursory examination of anything in nature shows this trivially. Ask any "why" question to any feature of a plant or animal, for example, and you will have an answer that satisfies the question of purpose through its function.
It's function? as to say it creates it's meaning by existing and using it's function and that is all it needs to have meaning? or, are you meaning to say it serves it's purpose via a higher power spawning it, and that's all it needs as far as purpose? If so I will say that:

Yes, I always attributed this to the fact that all beings which posses "life" strive to live, from a plant to a lion. Because evolution almost possess it to act in this way, to live. as a child I wondered why things such as weeds or fruit flies fought so hard to live when it has no purpose. no meaning and no objective. it does not boon fruit and it does not even look pretty.

Here's something I have been meaning to ask, I noticed creationists seem to think that nothing can or would exist without something to make it, but I find it a leap in logic to assume this because of the fact that you cannot remember the millions, billions, trillions of years of absolute darkness which lead up to the coincidental spawning of the universe, additionally you cannot remember the races of species that were not good enough and died out due to naturally selection, you cannot recall how many of "us" humans, never made it to our point.

I have also seen some people deny evolution theory all-together and claim that it was aliens which came down and saw us as weak creatures and turned us into these refined human forms we know today, I frankly don't know about that one, it is possible though. I'm not ruling it out.

Sorry if I misunderstood something or misinterpreted your words.

It's fair to argue that the reasons behind people's morally good actions may be due to religious compulsion. But if religion makes more people act more ethical in their lives and interactions with the world (including other life - people, plants, animals), then it's very useful. Religion, as a vessel for ethical behavior, continues to have utility in today's world.

Most people, either out inability or inopportunity, do not form their own ethical systems of behavior. Instead, they adopt existing moral systems and make their own personal modifications based on their feelings and preferences. If you personally know at least five people (a handful) who've taken the time to sit down and form their entire personal ethical system from scratch into a coherent and rationally consistent system, then you should buy a lottery ticket, because that is an extremely rare event - once in a century, at least.

Yes, I recall I wrote that it does push people to act in a way that helps others with "kindess" and that this is a positive consequence of religious systems.

That sounds fun, making my own little morality system, interesting

We do. We have very limited control. For example, we have control over our choices, but not over the outcomes of those choices. We can make the most carefully analyzed decision and, yet, there will be unknown and/or probabilistic variables that will affect the outcome in an unpredictable way.
Yes, I agree. I was talking about on a grand skill which is why I said "one day we are born, and one day we die" but your analysis is more pinpoint.

Sure, whatever you say. Your guess is as good as any.
Indeed, thank you.

I found your analysis very mentally stimulating and thought-provoking, you are a good poster. we need more people willing to use their mind.

May I ask what religion you follow?

Sample 2450b7c787c81d9353139728fe164a16

Nice post, they should add a subsection for philosophy on this forum I think that's still a side of a black pill that is yet to be solved.

Nice post, they should add a subsection for philosophy on this forum I think that's still a side of a black pill that is yet to be solved.
This *is* the "politics, philosophy and religion section.

Nihilism... Thats just how our society reached the point it is now. Nothing matters, there is no morals, there is nothing. Who cares if i make a company of addictive food that destroy people's lives? Who cares about me being a corrupt politican? Who cares about wars? who cares about poligamy?

And nihilism is simply not true, is proven by neuroscience that pleasure and pain have values. So hedonistic utilitarianism are valid sound and true theories.

Nihilism... Thats just how our society reached the point it is now. Nothing matters, there is no morals, there is nothing. Who cares if i make a company of addictive food that destroy people's lives? Who cares about me being a corrupt politican? Who cares about wars? who cares about poligamy?

And nihilism is simply not true, is proven by neuroscience that pleasure and pain have values. So hedonistic utilitarianism are valid sound and true theories.
Only works if you value pleasure above all else in life, which is degenerate, no science in existence can prove your life has any meaning. the truth is I suppose only one's self can do such a thing. By now external means.

However I agree that some amount of Nihilism is why this world is headed to the straight decline that it is.

Sorry, I meant "unfathomable"
Adherents to religions with a creator god almost always have a codex that instructs them - in very simple terms - how to behave ie., live their life, in accordance to the expectations of their god. The expectations are universally simple such that anyone who is not mentally deficient or handicapped could understand and follow. If people from 5000 BCE and earlier could understand the instructions (don't steal, don't murder etc.), then it's not necessary to fathom the inner workings and intricacies of the creator's mind, since it would be incomprehensible anyway. It would be like trying to ask a 2D creature to imagine a 5D polytope (we're 3D and we can't even imagine a 4D polytope).

you're right I logically can't prove it false.
It's not about proving a negative in this case, but about having a consistent logical rationale with which to hold both to.

Premises:
1. Concepts can have power.
2. Giving concepts power makes them real.
3. A and B are both concepts.

Conclusion:
Therefore, A is real and B is not.

This is logically inconsistent.

It is not, I explain how I actually like this and think it is positive, I'm sure it's included in the Ubermensch bit.
Oh, my mistake. I must have misunderstood.

I suppose you are right again, I am not Omniscient
The point I was trying to convey is that our limitation of understanding meaning and/or purpose is not indicative of a flaw in nature or its creation/construction, and that only omniscience can reasonably make that evaluation properly. Note that I've mentioned both meaning and purpose. These are related, but separate. Meaning is imputed (and/or derived) and is dynamic, while purpose is static and inherent (to the thing itself).

Many see it as the only route, eventually a man grows tired of being tired and will make himself a purpose.
I'm not convinced that it is, but I will delve further into it to see if there may have been something I've overlooked.

Ah, this makes sense. thank you.
:feelsYall:

It's function? as to say it creates it's meaning by existing and using it's function and that is all it needs to have meaning? or, are you meaning to say it serves it's purpose via a higher power spawning it, and that's all it needs as far as purpose? If so I will say that:

Yes, I always attributed this to the fact that all beings which posses "life" strive to live, from a plant to a lion. Because evolution almost possess it to act in this way, to live. as a child I wondered why things such as weeds or fruit flies fought so hard to live when it has no purpose. no meaning and no objective. it does not boon fruit and it does not even look pretty.

Here's something I have been meaning to ask, I noticed creationists seem to think that nothing can or would exist without something to make it, but I find it a leap in logic to assume this because of the fact that you cannot remember the millions, billions, trillions of years of absolute darkness which lead up to the coincidental spawning of the universe, additionally you cannot remember the races of species that were not good enough and died out due to naturally selection, you cannot recall how many of "us" humans, never made it to our point.
There's a mistake being made here. Meaning is not synonymous with purpose and has been conflated with each other.

Know that meaning is something we assign and/or derive from things. Language, for example, has meaning, but all of the meaning in language is given - by us - to the symbols we write and sounds we make through speaking them. Meaning is not inherent to any thing.

Life experiences - a temporally sequential collection of events, or set of events that are temporally separated but related in other ways - for another example, are things that we derive meaning from. For one person, viewing a particular natural scenery would have great meaning to them (because, I don't know, their great, great grandfather had a similar experience and they heard the story from their great aunt, or whatever), while to another it's just an instragram post.

I have also seen some people deny evolution theory all-together and claim that it was aliens which came down and saw us as weak creatures and turned us into these refined human forms we know today, I frankly don't know about that one, it is possible though. I'm not ruling it out.
There isn't any evidence for that, so there's no good reason to accept that as a probable theory. Sure, it's possible, but many other things are also within that realm of possibility that we don't seriously consider, like elves from another dimension that came here and fucked some monkeys millions of years ago or something equally wild.

Sorry if I misunderstood something or misinterpreted your words.
It happens a lot. Don't worry about it. Thanks anyway.

Yes, I recall I wrote that it does push people to act in a way that helps others with "kindess" and that this is a positive consequence of religious systems.
Prosocial behaviors are strongly encouraged in all religious ingroups -it's a feature.

That sounds fun, making my own little morality system, interesting
Do it.

Yes, I agree. I was talking about on a grand skill which is why I said "one day we are born, and one day we die" but your analysis is more pinpoint.
I see.

Indeed, thank you.

I found your analysis very mentally stimulating and thought-provoking, you are a good poster.
:feelsYall:

Glad to be of service.

we need more people willing to use their mind.
Yes, we definitely need more of that. We have a wide assortment of users, most of whom are understandably here to cope and have fun with shitposts, memes, and humor. I don't hold it against them for not taking themselves seriously and making effort posts and comments.

May I ask what religion you follow?
None. I'm a deist.

Only works if you value pleasure above all else in life, which is degenerate, no science in existence can prove your life has any meaning. the truth is I suppose only one's self can do such a thing. By now external means.

However I agree that some amount of Nihilism is why this world is headed to the straight decline that it is.
No, this is typical hedonism = degenerate fallacy. Hedonism and utilitarianism doesnt lead to degeneracy of any kind, it leads to elimination of pain and maximization of pleasure. Hedonism doesnt lead to drug addiction or any addiction, because that stuff cause more pain than pleasure.