Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Nightmares

WacoGoesDown

WacoGoesDown

Kapetan Bojnog Broda
Today I will recount the nighmares I've had

First nightmare was the least scary one: I was walking down a sidewalk in my old neighborhood, it was peaceful but then a bunch of bloodthirsty hooligans started following me, eventually I started running and they began to chase me, I didn't manage to escape so I had to fight em, I suckerpunched this fat swarthy kid but he didn't feel anything, then out of nowhere i straight up got jumpscared by this skinny blonde kid who sneaked up behind me, grabbed me and then launched me high in the air (weird shit i know) When I landed I didn't feel anything, in fact my body bounced around the landscape like it was a trampoline, then at some point I ended up at my house, which was for some reason in a hispanic looking neighborhood area, like east los angeles, this is where the dream ends. Overall it wasnt that bad, the hooligan attack was kinda frightening but the rest of it was pretty meh

This next nightmare was straight up terrifying: I was in a dark room, and in front of me was this large floating ice cube, and then a fucking baby appeared in it, some of the most disturbing shit i ever dreamed, I could hear it choking and freezing in the ice, 0/10 i hope i never have a dream like this again

The last, this one was more depressing than disturbing but eh whatever. The main antagonist of this dream was my maternal great grandfather, which is strange cuz he died in 2011. In the dream there was a family gathering type of event happening in my house, me, my mom and grandma had to prepare the food before the guests arrived. It was alright I guess but then this corrupted nightmare form of my greatgrandad walked in, this cruel faggot wouldnt even look at me, everyone praised him, he got to eat the best food, meanwhile i was treated like an untouchable subhuman, i guess this dream was kinda accurate cuz in real life great grandad ignored me too.

ITS OVER

Last edited:
Our brain is truly amazing in its ability to generate stuff.

Today I will recount the nighmares I've had

First nightmare was the least scary one: I was walking down a sidewalk in my old neighborhood, it was peaceful but then a bunch of bloodthirsty hooligans started following me, eventually I started running and they began to chase me, I didn't manage to escape so I had to fight em, I suckerpunched this fat swarthy kid but he didn't feel anything, then out of nowhere i straight up got jumpscared by this skinny blonde kid who sneaked up behind me, grabbed me and then launched me high in the air (weird shit i know) When I landed I didn't feel anything, in fact my body bounced around the landscape like it was a trampoline, then at some point I ended up at my house, which was for some reason in a hispanic looking neighborhood area, like east los angeles, this is where the dream ends. Overall it wasnt that bad, the hooligan attack was kinda frightening but the rest of it was pretty meh

This next nightmare was straight up terrifying: I was in a dark room, and in front of me was this large floating ice cube, and then a fucking baby appeared in it, some of the most disturbing shit i ever dreamed, I could hear it choking and freezing in the ice, 0/10 i hope i never have a dream like this again

The last, this one was more depressing than disturbing but eh whatever. The main antagonist of this dream was my maternal great grandfather, which is strange cuz he died in 2011. In the dream there was a family gathering type of event happening in my house, me, my mom and grandma had to prepare the food before the guests arrived. It was alright I guess but then this corrupted nightmare form of my greatgrandad walked in, this cruel faggot wouldnt even look at me, everyone praised him, he got to eat the best food, meanwhile i was treated like an untouchable subhuman, i guess this dream was kinda accurate cuz in real life great grandad ignored me too.

ITS OVER
Last year I too had a phase with a lot of nightmares. Very creepy.
It will eventually pass.

Great grandfather? Damn how old is he?

Great grandfather? Damn how old is he?
bro he died in 2011
old fucker, he was in his late 80s. My mom told me he was the richest guy in his village cuz he was the only one who could afford a car

I have nightmares everyday but one reoccuring nightmare from last year when i was on 24 pills and schizophrenic was real.

I wouldnt call it even a nightmare because i couldnt sleep so i was dreaming with my eyes open and with me awake.

It was a stickman made of wood, his face had no features so its like a blank wooden face kinda like the scarecrow that the farmer use but a more simplified one and behind it fire.

Fire everywhere its just a burning scenery of rampaging fire everywhere ans this stickman is looking at me or faced in my direction since he doesnt have eyes or mouth but from his stance you can tell hes looking at me.

And i kept seeing him even 5 and 10 mins after waking up.

Ill never forget these visions ever, ive had many nightmares but this one was the most vivid i actually felt the fire and felt and saw clearly this stickman infront of me

I have nightmares everyday but one reoccuring nightmare from last year when i was on 24 pills and schizophrenic was real.

I wouldnt call it even a nightmare because i couldnt sleep so i was dreaming with my eyes open and with me awake.

It was a stickman made of wood, his face had no features so its like a blank wooden face kinda like the scarecrow that the farmer use but a more simplified one and behind it fire.

Fire everywhere its just a burning scenery of rampaging fire everywhere ans this stickman is looking at me or faced in my direction since he doesnt have eyes or mouth but from his stance you can tell hes looking at me.

And i kept seeing him even 5 and 10 mins after waking up.

Ill never forget these visions ever, ive had many nightmares but this one was the most vivid i actually felt the fire and felt and saw clearly this stickman infront of me

it was exactly this, exactly this stickman but he was close and looking at me and fire behind him

bunch of bloodthirsty hooligans started following me, eventually I started running and they began to chase me, I didn't manage to escape so I had to fight em, I suckerpunched this fat swarthy kid but he didn't feel anything, then out of nowhere i straight up got jumpscared by this skinny blonde kid who sneaked up behind me, grabbed me and then launched me high in the air
That was just me (blonde kid) and my nigga @OwariDa (fat swarthoid) mugging you in yo dreams.

Brootal, but I love talking about dreams. They make our incel lives more interesting and sometimes better.

I had a nightmare and a sex dream last night.

The nightmare was that I was in school and sitting next to a boy who bullied me. But I showed no reaction when the boy teased me and the boy started having a mental breakdown. I stabbed a pen into his neck and he began thrashing. At this point I became some evil, pitch-black entity or something and jumped him. The dream ended as soon as I touched the boy.

NSFW warning!!

Then I had a sexual dream. Once again, I fucked two Stacies. I fucked a busty Stacy in different positions and kept switching positions, I just couldn’t decide how I wanted to fuck her. She had very light skin, almost literally snow white, and silver hair. Her friend, who was next to her and naked as well, had fair skin and dark blonde hair. I orgasmed in the dream and pulled my dick out and caught a huge amount of coom in my hand.

When I woke up, I feared that I had had another wet dream. I was lying on the side and my erect cock was between my legs. A bit of precum ran down my leg and I felt as if I had had an orgasm, but apparently I didn’t.

Last edited:
NSFW warning!!

Then I had a sexual dream. Once again, I fucked two Stacies. I fucked a busty Stacy in different positions and kept switching positions, I just couldn’t decide how I wanted to fuck her. She had very light skin, almost literally snow white, and silver hair. Her friend, who was next to her and naked as well, had fair skin and dark blonde hair. I orgasmed in the dream and pulled my dick out and caught a huge amount of coom in my hand.

When I woke up, I feared that I had had another wet dream, but I didn’t coom. I was lying on the side and my erect cock was between my legs. A bit of precum ran down my leg and I felt as if I had an orgasm, but apparently I didn’t.
Shining Jack Nicholson GIF
my honest reaction
Brootal, but I love talking about dreams. They make our incel lives more interesting and sometimes better.
dreams are our access to other dimensions

Woke up after 4 hours gg maybe i shouldnt have read this thread :feelsrope:

Woke up after 4 hours gg maybe i shouldnt have read this thread :feelsrope:
jfl
i also had a dream but it wasnt a nightmare, basically i was driving on the highway in an invisible vehicle and then i crashed into a piece of metal laying on the road, but it wasnt scary

i bet you dreamed of a baby dying didnt ya :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Today i dreamed i had a gf again

Then i woke up

Also some imaginary animals and i beat up some kid fag cuck (in my dreams)

jfl
i also had a dream but it wasnt a nightmare, basically i was driving on the highway in an invisible vehicle and then i crashed into a piece of metal laying on the road, but it wasnt scary

i bet you dreamed of a baby dying didnt ya :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
I honestly dont remember what i dreamed :feelsrope:

I honestly dont remember what i dreamed :feelsrope:
ovER
another car related dream: i was walking through a commie block and then some old man in a JDM started chasing me