Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nightmare I had about six years ago

H

hamlossus

Banned
-
This nightmare happened about six years ago. The dream started with me on the phone with my best friend lucas. i said "dude something doesnt feel right about tonight" he replied with "yeah l also feal really wierd almost like someone is watching me ,but its probably nothing. We should get some sleep." so we said good night and hung up i got ready for bed, and so i got in bed and slept for about 2 hours the room got intensely hot like in a oven. I opened my eyes there was this...this thing. It was a black hooded thing about three inches from my face its "face" morphed into all my family's and friend's faces but all with some kind of twisted Cheshire cat smile but but with jagged nasty teeth but the eyes were filled with insanity fueled rage then it morphed in to my face then grabbed my face. Then i woke up in a cold sweat ,crying, and terified at 4 am .

It was a demon, I used to have the same dream after I bought some Satanic books. Usually involved a shapeshifter trying to attack me in bed, it even took the form of my dog once. This went on for months.

I got rid of the books and haven’t had any dreams like that since.

Once I thought about contacting satan to cure my incedom.

I went to sleep and saw him watching me in the corner.
I decided to open my eyes (woke up) and I was looking at that particular corner!!

This nightmare happened about six years ago. The dream started with me on the phone with my best friend lucas. i said "dude something doesnt feel right about tonight" he replied with "yeah l also feal really wierd almost like someone is watching me ,but its probably nothing. We should get some sleep." so we said good night and hung up i got ready for bed, and so i got in bed and slept for about 2 hours the room got intensely hot like in a oven. I opened my eyes there was this...this thing. It was a black hooded thing about three inches from my face its "face" morphed into all my family's and friend's faces but all with some kind of twisted Cheshire cat smile but but with jagged nasty teeth but the eyes were filled with insanity fueled rage then it morphed in to my face then grabbed my face. Then i woke up in a cold sweat ,crying, and terified at 4 am .
I have been possessed since birth. This creature sounds like him.

I have been possessed since birth. This creature sounds like him.
Thats intresting, I never really took possessions/Satanism seriously. Most of the people I see that believe in that stuff are typically edgy athiests who think it's cool to hate a whole religion.

Thats intresting, I never really took possessions/Satanism seriously. Most of the people I see that believe in that stuff are typically edgy athiests who think it's cool to hate a whole religion.
I bet all incels have a dark spirit or two in them. They feed off our negative emotions and we have them in spades. I'm like a local McDonalds to Satan.

I don’t get it

....this thread.........

We all know who was behind it...

Sounds cool, if I could buy that dream from you and experience it, I would.

Cool story bro, do you often have nightmares? I don't remember last time I had a nightmare (could be never ded srs) and I guess it's better that way.

Last night,I had a dream that I threw a toaster into a pool and happily jumped in alongside It.

The real nightmare begins upon waking up.

Nightmarelossus

hamlossus
-

Banned

Joined Mar 29, 2019

Last seen Mar 30, 2019

Rip my nigga hammy
Hqdefault