Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Nightmare about having ugly girlfriend

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Sometimes have dreams about having cute waifu, and they are pleasant, be they with some magical adventurous scenarious, or just very simple, but it is always so big happines felt in them that cute waifu with me, and always very sad is waking up to this nightmare without cute adorable loli waifu. But last year had different dream. Most part of it forgotten, what remember is that I had gf, we were walking somewhere in city, sitting with bunch of punks, and what I remember most clear was my mood - it was awfull, because she was ugly. Awakening from that nighmare into lesser nightmare of not having any ugly femoid was pleasant

That was disgusting, better remember one of those simple good dreams. We were just walking in abandoned village, and feeling was wonderfull, all colours so bright and air vibrating, because cute waifu with me. Later found picture which reminds that dream:

Cuinokas

Ugly foids dont deserve the opportunity to live. Women have nothing to offer besides looks. An ugly one is like a car which doesnt drive.