Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Night thought

miserable_paria

miserable_paria

LDARing_social_outcast
It suddenly appeared in my head plenty in the night. I feel like people who get mad because you're "misogynistic" and speak bad about women, are not objectively defending foids but they are defending the idea of a women and what she is.

Let's say, as an incel, you're speaking to another incel harsh facts about women and some random man starts arguing with you for being mysogynist, I can tell that this man isn't really defending the whole female population by doing that in contrary of how he is acting. But he actually is mad because you've attacked the general idea of a women this man had inside his head : sweet, weak, delicate, beautiful, nurturing, caring, innocent, loving, etc... But deep down we all know that the great majority of the female population is so far off to reaching these standards and just look like grown adults with nothing such as "cute" "innocent" and other childish traits aside being beautiful or not.

And to conclude, most people who defend this are male individuals, most of the time white knights or Chad who lacks empathy for never having to struggle with socializing with foids.

Wonder if this is not the product of the W-A-W effect (women-are-wonderful effect)

Last edited:
I would like to add that basing off social media, those are the same white knights who get to undergo toxic feminity or get their heart broken multiple times, yet when we say in public that foids are evil they keep calling us "gay" or use "incels" as an insult (even though it's not really but it is for blue cucks)

It suddenly appeared in my head plenty in the night. I feel like people who get mad because you're "misogynistic" and speak bad about women, are not objectively defending foids but they are defending the idea of a women and what she is.

Let's say, as an incel, you're speaking to another incel harsh facts about women and some random man starts arguing with you for being mysogynist, I can tell that this man isn't really defending the whole female population by doing that in contrary of how he is acting. But he actually is mad because you've attacked the general idea of a women this man had inside his head : sweet, weak, delicate, beautiful, nurturing, caring, innocent, loving, etc... But deep down we all know that the great majority of the female population is so far off to reaching these standards and just look like grown adults with nothing such as "cute" "innocent" and other childish traits aside being beautiful or not.

And to conclude, most people who defend this are male individuals, most of the time white knights or Chad who lacks empathy for never having to struggle with socializing with foids.

Wonder if this is not the product of the W-A-W effect (women-are-wonderful effect)
Normies are dumb and take everything as a generalization. When I say "x group does this thing", I shouldn't have to qualify my statement with "Well, not ALL of them...", that much should be obvious. Normies are always looking to virtue signal and never engage with anything remotely taboo