Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder that famous lookism's user prob roped being literally mogged by ethnics to death JFL.

Youtube and TTS allows to pick up any language.
I also want to learn a 3rd language and ascend bilingualhood. I wonder what is beneficial to learn for an incel. Japanese to cope and find a Jap girlfriend, or maybe Spanish to find a village cutie? Pajeeta tongue is also interesting.
Im learning Turkish now and Im using a method I myself created

Is germany a good place for moneymaxxing? I want to move there once I graduate
Ye, it is good for moneymaxxing in a way but maybe there are better countries for that. I wonder if the US is a better option. You will have to ask the Burgercels here

Is germany a good place for moneymaxxing? I want to move there once I graduate
Do u speak German? Why everyone is suddenly learning German and move there? I wonder what kind of info and good rumours are told about that place.

Im learning Turkish now and Im using a method I myself created
What method
Muslim? I wonder if non-Muslims can have any luck there.
I heard putinland people go there on vacation by some hundreds of thousands, but I don't see any brown girls in my city, and don't remember seeing any discussion of them on a big forum.

Ye, it is good for moneymaxxing in a way but maybe there are better countries for that. I wonder if the US is a better option. You will have to ask the Burgercels here
US does have higher wages but the QoL in the US is bad. It is almost impossible to own a house in the city center everything is overpriced, many US cities are also unsafe. New Orleans and St. Louis are some of the most violent cities in the world, education and healthcare system is also extremely inefficient and very expensive, in general it is a capitalist shithole. If your main aim is to get rich and you can deal with all that then yes US is good place to make a shit ton of money for 10-15 years on H1B and then go back to your home country.
Do u speak German? Why everyone is suddenly learning German and move there? I wonder what kind of info and good rumours are told about that place.
No but I am willing to learn it. I mainly want to move to EU because of better QoL. It is the best paying country in the EU. Language will be a problem ofc, I have to learn it but you can get in direct for work as a data scientist, PR in 21 months, citizenship in 6 years (might be reduced to 4 with the new policies) so unlike the UK and US you won't have to wait for 25-30 years for your citizenship.

What method
Muslim? I wonder if non-Muslims can have any luck there.
I heard putinland people go there on vacation by some hundreds of thousands, but I don't see any brown girls in my city, and don't remember seeing any discussion of them on a big forum.
No, Im not muslim but there are a lot of Turks in Germany and I like Turkish foids. I can also link you to a thread I made about my method

US does have higher wages but the QoL in the US is bad. It is almost impossible to own a house in the city center everything is overpriced, many US cities are also unsafe. New Orleans and St. Louis are some of the most violent cities in the world, education and healthcare system is also extremely inefficient and very expensive, in general it is a capitalist shithole. If your main aim is to get rich and you can deal with all that then yes US is good place to make a shit ton of money for 10-15 years on H1B and then go back to your home country.

No but I am willing to learn it. I mainly want to move to EU because of better QoL. It is the best paying country in the EU. Language will be a problem ofc, I have to learn it but you can get in direct for work as a data scientist, PR in 21 months, citizenship in 6 years (might be reduced to 4 with the new policies) so unlike the UK and US you won't have to wait for 25-30 years for your citizenship.
And 50% of population, with higher prevalence in educated collegues, know English, so if that's what you mean by working in a career there, with others just understanding you in English, then that's basically the same as UK but better in income.
The ease of migration does look enticing.
Can you tell, what kind of work would you do as a data scientist? Seems like a based specialty, not gonna lie. Programmers learn some obscure technologies, just to repeat the same learning from 0 with updates and new technologies all the life, creating nothing but dead memories, and now even getting automated by AI worsening competition. But you seem to work in more like a business task space, while still being a technology/science guy, that's so much more cool and close to business side of things.
I am considering what major to puruse, just a general business administration, with then hyper specialization with courses and a job's industry's niche basically forever (like marketing, or small enterprise place's management), or data scientist. Business majors or businessy sciency majors (like data scientist) seem like best for those who don't have school skills (like physics, maths, all that stuff).
You can even try some online businesses if you have marketing skills that you trained from your business major job (like in marketing, because a lot of online businesses are just helping market stuff).

I see. That does make sense, the US is quite violent

I see. That does make sense, the US is quite violent
What are your thoughts on Goatis, and his message? I now got Aajonus'es book to listen as I want to start sunbathing, it's summer after all.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on Goatis, and his message? I now got Aajonus'es book to listen as I want to start sunbathing.
I think he has many good ideas both when it comes to diet and phylosophy in general. I don't 100% agree with everything though, Im quite skeptical about sungazing for example. I would recommend you check out his old videos on Rumble, he has some interesting stuff there

I think he has many good ideas both when it comes to diet and phylosophy in general. I don't 100% agree with everything though, Im quite skeptical about sungazing for example. I would recommend you check out his old videos on Rumble, he has some interesting stuff there
Very good ideas.
Still, I was very shocked just how poisoned organs from grocery stores, from local factory farms are. Disgusting in taste. Now I know that this kind of meat should be cooked, from words of Go@tis himself.
If you didn't have butchers in Germany, where would you look to buy the good stuff? It seems that putinland doesn't even have butchers anymore, jfl.
Thanks for reminding me of his old videos, a very interesting thing to watch when eating something.
It seems that he tried to kill his son (alongside betrayerluna). Probably a drunken mistake, very sad that he might need to hide for ten years (or maybe longer?), just because of some drunken mistake. You should definitely house him if he ever goes back to Germany, he would probably need it desperately, and an incel who appreciates him is the best guy to live with as a roomate.

You should definitely house him if he ever goes back to Germany, he would probably need it desperately, and an incel who appreciates him is the best guy to live with as a roomate.
Nah I don't trust him...We have similar ideas but I wouldn't be his friend irl

Nah I don't trust him...We have similar ideas but I wouldn't be his friend irl
Damn, you're polyglote, educated, and even have good social skills and circle to choose from, to be picky about befriending a guy who's the good for humanity. From being rooted in reality and effortful from polyglot activities, you must be looksmaxxing too.
I swear, you will ascend with a very nice girl in a matter of few years. Congrats to you beforehand. Damn!
I aspire to be this cool in the next years. We're all gonna make it!

You sound bluepilled tbh. We are not all gonna make it. Never began
I am h(c)oper pilled, that's true, but it's still within blackpilled framework of staying in this reality (geo maxxing, betabuxx maxxing, and most importantly looks maxxing).
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it never began, because technically you don't know if it MIGHT begin. Deteriorated old chads have it's over moment for real (because it literally ended after being good for them), we don't know if we unlock our it began moment by reaching a threshold of attractiveness and leverage, from our efforts, in the future.
I am extra h(c)ope pilled because I am neet and fat and never approached any girls (except 1), and maybe after I'll solve these rock bottom conditions, maybe I'll actually be enough to some girl (after some hundreds of approaches).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back